Wednesday, December 10, 2008

PRESSING THE FLESH......
(begun Wednesday 10th December at 4.05am....)
And so it begins. The first newspaper I'd bothered to glance at in a fortnight was Monday's Mercury of 8th December.... On page 4 sits an article titled "Water shortage threat to KZN"...*sighs... It truly slays me how the sheep will buy into this...
Let's look the other way as billions of litres are run off deliberately for the cabling?
Nobody will notice if you get your gardener dude to stand on your driveway for a couple of hours every day running the hose,hey Owen? Nobody will notice if you run your sprinkler system overnight,every night for your postage stamp sized garden? Pfft.. Just check out the degradation of the road surfaces near these houses to find the Chosen.
The Councillor's cousin tells me I'm always grumbling....*cackles... Is that a fact? See, I think it's ok to grizzle in the face of such obvious appalling corruption....
How often does her fine son access their neighbours adsl system? Just for practise mind you? *gags.... How often does the Treasurer's home have it's audio monitoring option activated? Again, just for practise?
It's very possible that on our circuit, only Bali and his mates on the Hill can actually tune in to private audio conversations, and have omitted to advise their Chosen aides of this marvellous feature of the Information Theft Project...*curious...

While mon Capitano has bragged endlessly about our home being VOIPED, I'm guessing he denies that this applies to other homes as well...
As I write this, the red and white pilot lights on my Master's streetlight pole beam out facing the valley. I've seen tiny lights activated on so many of the poles in this area it's fairly obvious we now all have the fabulous FTTH that you've been gagging for, for so long...*shrieks...
The enormous cost this entails has little to do with money, when you consider the price you yourself are paying by way of your total loss of privacy....*nauseated...
Despite all protestations to the contrary, the ability to put your private conversations, made in your own home, on Speaker Phone, is the cherry on the top of the Info Theft Project.
Your seemingly inoccuous chatting may now be relayed via your Controller to designated Listeners at your local Station...*gags... And no, you don't have to be a criminal for this little miracle to be activated....*snorts... When you consider the mischief my own Master gets up to on an average day, any of you may be their next port of call, as they test their new powers.....*sick..
(The massa is extremely bored this evening and changes this font as I type....childish knob?) The repeated and ongoing efforts by Damage Control to insist that ours is the only property whose VOIP options are activated is utter bullshit.
My Master listens in to his Protege Khaled, as he does to Basil, and I'm betting even Cyril the Good's home doesn't escape his attentions either...He and the Rotten Apples have to keep a close check on the personal opinions of their Chosen ones after all.... It wouldn't do for the natives to become restless and wake up to the fact that they have happily joined a scheme that has totally removed their own privacy.... *chokes...
Later
At my first step on the Orbitrek, His Shiftyness hit the Screaming Meemie key...*grins... Whatever rocks his boat say I.... A distraction? From what? I bet he is enthralled at how I continue to struggle despite his most creative and cruel efforts....*grins... There will soon come a time o Master Mine, when you will be forced to find another victim.... I don't see this presenting a problem at all...*lawls.... The Zone is your oyster so to speak....
Did I tell you that the Muni has fenced off the three blocks of apartments known as Sydenham Heights at their request? Something that the residents have no doubt begged for, for years.... So now we have this sturdy pre-cast palisade fencing surrounding B block, leaving them access only via Crouch road...*snorts..
Do I hear applause? Not quite.... Instead of creating a pedestrian walkway through to Rippon road, via Block c, tenants of Block B now have to negotiate the extremely dodgy Crouch road, a considerable extra distance and a serious risk to their health....*gags..
The little schoolkids that would nip through block C's parking lot to catch a taxi to school on Rippon road, now have to leave much earlier to their dismay, and their parents anxiety....
It's only a pre-cast fence FFS and a simple matter to remove enough struts to give them back the much needed access to Rippon road... Why the fuss?
I suggested Waani send a couple of his heavies down there with a sledgehammer and the job would get done smartly....*grins.
This idea didn't appeal as the guys want to have the problem sorted out the legal way..... Easier said than done hey? *sighs...
At least once during the SAPS function last Friday, was I aware of the young Councillor giving us a hug... Beaming and pressing the flesh as he worked the Hall....*coughs.... Where is he now? Am I naive or what? Elections looming and the chance to gain support for the DA over at B Block and he remains strangely silent?
The DA are not HIS Masters ? *shakes it's head...
His sudden move from PMB to the Zone would've had little to do with visible politics and everything to do with the Info Theft Project.... *sighs.... And so it is, that when he is most needed, the Rotten Apples have doubtless said he may not assist in this matter... I'm betting that were he allowed to help, he could cut right through the red tape and solve the problem quite quickly... The Pervert and his Mentor however, are known to delight in the misery of others and are without a doubt enjoying the discord this new fencing has caused....*gags....
The young Councillor was told to assist the Asherville residents not long ago... By whom and why, when he was scoring points for his Party here in Sherwood/Sydenham? I leave the answer to your imagination, as it would surely not have been his Party Senior's directive...*fascinated...
Later
Coming home from the shops this morning, I stopped at the foot of Garbutt Road where it joins with Harris Crescent at the bustop. I parked my car and got out with my camera.... *grins... This huge municipal water lorry and this smaller one plus a plain white contractor's bakkie, all parked where the big tree next to the bustop suffered an assisted suicide months ago....
The droogs were feverishly breaking up the road surface. I told the driver of the big vehicle that I was a concerned resident and asked what the official story was on this latest work...
He said vaguely that a pipe had sprung a leak and they were fixing it and yet there was no sign of any water runoff... I took my pictures and left.
I was closing my gates when I saw that there had been a great amount of water run down the Crescent while I'd been out, so I took some pics of that as well..... The Muni lorry driver had obviously hastily rung his boss in the meantime, and a white bakkie pulled up at the fire hydrant opposite my gates and the guy got out and went round to study the hydrant....*cackles....
I called out that I suspected the runoff had come from the Newtons at No. 11, but said that seeing as how every man jack was now permitted to uncap hydrants and run water off, I couldn't be sure... I said I was aware of the deliberate water runoffs for the cabling and that Monday's press article was a smoke-screen....*grins... In turn, he merely replied that the bible speaks of the End of Days.....*startled....
It appears that many of the wekkers involved in this Project have seen the writing on the wall and yet are forced to remain silent or lose their jobs.....
Basil has his car at last!!! *grins and curtseys to the Cruise Passenger.... Let the Rotten Apples engage their brains before they have this one nicked... A stupid act of petty revenge that backfired badly IMO. Now if Allen Spence would send his thirteenth cheque over to No. 4, it would go a long way to compensating the family for the trauma they endured....No? Why am I not surprised.....*sighs....
The clouds are rolling in from the North East and my ears groan under the pressure... My Master is making hasty additions to der Bunker as I hear a ladder and hammering close by... what new delights await us? *shrieks....
Later
Whatever it was the Chicken King was up to at twilight may just be the reason that the desk lamp dips constantly and alarmingly as I boot up the PC at 5.45pm. El Maestro's pseudo-violinist sets up it's call outside the window.....
The dips are endless and just after 7.00pm their house alarm goes off and runs it's course.... an electrical fault o Lout of my Life? Fosho there is and our assets must pay for it....At pretty much 8.00pm sharp we lose the TV signal. Certainly it feels stormy out, but I suspect that the problems on the TV and the lighting system are more to do with the Genius next door than anything nature can produce.... pfft.....
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Wednesday 10th December 2008 at 8.00pm.