Monday, December 08, 2008

A DISH SERVED COLD......
(begun Monday 8th December at 4.50pm.....)
I'm on meltdown and it's only December FFS! There's a long, sweaty summer ahead and hopefully we'll adjust quite smartly...
Despite the uncomfortable heat, the GameWrecker was fortunate to catch el Pollo de Grande at roughly midday, ostentatiously loading up his fine set of clubs before he left for what you would assume was a few hours of deliberately walking about in the broiling sunshine....Oddness.....*winks...
I somehow doubt that the Lout of my Life headed for the greens until much later this afternoon, if at all..... *grins... Consider the bag of clubs a mere prop if you will.... An innocent enough pastime to while away the holidays?
I would suggest that instead, the Captain of Immense Bravery took himself up to the Hill and sat in a huddle with his equally grumpy and bored chommies...*cackles...
After a short time, the Devil would've found work for the Master's grubby, idle hands, and Kasim's house alarm went off for the first time at about 1.00pm....*winks...
It ran it's full length, and there was no reply to their landline when I called to see if they were OK.
It went off again about half an hour later, and again after that...*shrieks..... By then Kasim had returned my call and said he would contact Chubb.
El Maestro has as you know, a tendency to overdo his artful skillz, and this particular exercise had his hand in it or I'm the Angel Gabriel..... *roffels...
Whether or not he can produce 50 alibis to swear he was at a larnie function at the time, is of no account....*grins..
The house alarm at No. 2 was being set off deliberately and quite easily, with the means now given to el Molto Revolto and his cohorts.....*applauds Allen Spence, who understandably will prefer to believe the Prevaricator's version of events....*winks...
It was probably at about 2.30pm when the alarm rang it's full length for the third and final time.
At 2.56pm the picture vanished from our TV screen. Hau! The blurb at the bottom remained, and the Channels changed without a problem, but the screen remained dark on all channels...*laughing
A trick he had perfected well before he decided (or it was suggested tactfully to him) that his gung ho attacks on our electrical assets were causing alarm to the Chosen themselves, some weeks back?
I've reset the DSTV box, unplugged and switched off the TV, but if the Lout of my Life wishes the screen to stay dark, there will be no gainsaying him...*shrugs...
Whether he arranges for one of his doting students to actually hit the relevant key, or does the deed himself, it matters not.
I remind you now that all over the country, similarly unqualified petty thugs are being handed the control of suburban power circuits.....
You yourself are a Controller? Do you assure me that it's a doddle to run, and accidents won't happen? My word that's a relief! *gags..
The GameWrecker has lost a small fortune in electrical assets since this Clown was put in charge here... Bravo again Mistuh Spence!!! Of course I BEG for it, do I not? I'm sure the elderly Purdons up in Garbutt Road deserved the horrendous amount of electrical cuts and surges sent their way as well?
I've noticed that No. 10 Friesland Road has been tidied up a bit. No longer is the No. 10 scrawled for all to see on the front gate post. The owners sons are into drugs? That would probably explain the dim-witted and beatific smile on the woman's face as she tottered out of the property, struggling to carry a huge suitcase? (Blogged previously)
Ask yourselves why the Rotten Apples do nothing about this? Simply because it's useful information that can be used as leverage further down the road if need be.....
Has the penny dropped yet? That your most banal conversations will no longer be private and your every move monitored? Keep your nose clean and you'll be fine? You think? *falls over laughing..
What on earth could the Sham family have been up to that caused their dreadful demise? I'm betting that at least one of their killers was a Rotten Apple hireling and used regularly on missions such as this. Once the deed was done, it was simple for him to lead the cops to his cronies hideout and have them removed permanently... Blam! No loose ends right?
The Shams were most definitely linked to the Information Theft Project and had SE's plastered on their outside walls... Alas, they had no idea they could be VOIPED and their conversations heard by their nearest Controller.... What was their connection to Earl Michael Barnabas? All BS on my part? FFS, I am the idiot, not you! *rubs it's burning eyes...
I consider myself fortunate to have been 'allowed' to see the CT Meet pictures. I'm well aware of how simple it would be for el Maestro de Pollo to prevent this....*shrugs.... Quite frankly, I would've preferred that Shake n Bake was vodacom3g, as I saw nothing avuncular or amiable about the Real Deal when I finally studied the correctly tagged photos.
Not the Elvis-lookalike, Shaggy, aka Pieter Bezuidenhout ,ex Telkom, at all, but another kettle of fish entirely.... Does he OWN the mansion lock, stock and barrel or does the Beast lease it to him? *curious..... It looked to have been a jolly time had by all, though I didn't care for some of the pics. *shrugs..
Doubtless my dad's history colours my perspective somewhat, and were I thirty years younger, I would have been happy to be chugging frangelica at someone else's insistence.... *interested...
The GameWrecker came in after 5pm and unsurprisingly, he got the screen back up on the TV.....
It's the small tweaks that so excite Little Willie fosho...*roffels...
The Master's ongoing attentions encourage me to believe that I am a thorn in his side....*beams.... If I achieve nothing other than changing his goonda-style mentality just a fraction, it will all have been worth it....*lawls...
I must concede that of all the nastiness surrounding the Info Theft Project, the biggest shock was to find that Colin Balliram (IT skillz aside) is easily as retarded as myself....*grins... In fact, ....eh, never mind....*roffels loudly...
He has from the outset, required a TEAM of assistants, to whack one old idiot. From Allen Spence handing him our power circuit, to the meanest and lowliest gibbering eejit on #trivia, he cannot stand alone in his yellow colours....*lawls...
Always, the Pooper-Scooper scuttles behind him, sweeping up the godawful mess he leaves in his wake, and hastily corroborating his fanciful tales.....
Am I so fortunate? Hell no! Prickly and abrasive as I am, WHOTF would run to my aid? *shrieks....
Tuesday 9th December at 4.10am.....
We had (for us) a well-attended CPF Meeting last night, with some encouraging developments...*beams.... The Architect's plans had my teeth falling out with delight, despite that there is a long and rocky road to navigate to fulfil his dream.
If the proposed major stake-holder is heavily into the Info Theft Project (and I assume he is), we are in with a slender chance.
Ironic isn't it? *chortles.... Now more than ever, it will be personal information that can make or break a deal, and when it comes to our Muni officials, there will be the usual forest of hands outstretched for baksheesh....*nauseated...
Double standards aside, may the ferrets find sufficient juicy information to sway the deal in our favour....*winks...Hypocrisy? I'm being realistic is all....*shrugs...
The Information Theft Project is here to stay, and if it can be used to the benefit of the community in this instance, why not? *struggles to wake it's dying hand...
I sat down before the TV when I got back from the Meeting last night, and el Molto Revolto predictably switched off the screen again...*laughing.... Was the slap in retaliation for my calling out to Telkom's monitoring wireless box attached to the wall above our little Meeting room? *shrieks...
Later
As is now the norm, mon Capitano activated the Screaming Meemies as I stepped out onto the verandah. He fumbled and changed the frequency several times and eventually shut it down some four minutes before my allotted time was up....*shrugs..
Does he attempt to damage more than just my already cooked head? *curious... He so wishes me to remember how easily he fried the digital readers on two Walkman CD Players, worn as I walked....*roffels and obliges... As if I could forget. Like a million other boring old farts, I've a terror of becoming an ancient sickly burden to my family.... So, o Lout of my Life, if indeed it's damage you wilfully cause, feel free! *beams...
I fully anticipate Jack Hunter's Christmas list to include powercuts and surges throughout the Festive Season, for he has sunk to that most embarrassing of beings - Predictable....*chokes and pats the poor thing....
My ears shriek as I sit here and watch the huge yellow-billed kite silhouetted against the sky above the gumtrees, and I'm filled with a feeling of - good Lord, could it be love? for the unfortunate Chicken King....... This too will pass.....*cackles...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Tuesday 9th December 2008 at 6.47am.