Monday, December 29, 2008

GIVE ME STRENGTH....!
(begun Tuesday 30th December at 3.45am....)
Before he hit the ground running, the tech had created a decent gmail addie for my CPF Chairman. Up to that point he's only had one of those .gov addies that give endless problems...
Of all the email addies I forward the Minutes to, the Chair's is the only one now that returns a Failed Mail message on every occasion.
The problem is on my side, as Bali has chosen to block our communications for reasons known only to himself and his Mentor.... Hence the new gmail address....*shrugs..
We were in Westville last week when I activated the new addie without a problem. I sent him the Minutes for editing a few days later and he rang yesterday to say that he'd finally managed to access his new account and had sent the Minutes back to me....
Bored are you? Don't be.....
Into my mailbox flew a letter from one Hoki Poki van tonder with the anticipated minutes attached...*blinks...
The Massa can't deny how selective I've grown in opening mails... This one however, I clicked on, and only then did I phone the Chairman to ask about the van tonder nick. He had no idea where it came from...*curious..
The attachment was the right one though his amendments hadn't come through. Captain Courageous has had more time than he needed to crack the new password (that probably took him less than a minute), and was bent on showing me how extremely skillful he is....*lawls...
I go back to a point I've raised repeatedly... Why interfere with CPF business unless as I claim, tis the Rotten Apples ardent desire to see us remain inneffective? *puzzled...
My own gmail account was badly corrupted shortly after the debacle with Hekhmat and the new flavour of the month over in Loon road, one Farouk Ahmed... The Rotten Apples came out blatantly in favour of the new guy in that dispute, and when I persisted in keeping Hekhmat on my CPF Mailing list, my account was attacked.....*shrugs..
Do you not see how hard it is for me to find any single honest aspect to this Information Theft Project? *grins... You may have been persuaded foolishly to believe that as an irritating gossip I deserve to be harrassed and attacked, but why CPF business?
Biased I may be, but I figure it's clear enough confirmation that Bali and his Mentor walk a Crooked Path despite any protestations to the contrary..
The name Hoki Poki van tonder has nothing whatsoever to do with the new addie created for the Chair by the now nervous tech.... Instead, it smacks of Colin Balliram's inability to control his deperate need for applause and recognition....*claps wildly....
My Chairman is as clueless technically as I am, and this amuses the Foul King no end. May I tactfully suggest that he makes a supreme effort to act responsibly for a change? *beams...
Creating deliberate problems for our forum, however small, certainly indicates a lack of desire on the Mentors part, to work together with the community.
Surely something you wouldn't like to become public knowledge? *winks..
That aside, my so-clever Controller hit the over-ride switch on my little twin-tub washing machine yesterday morning, causing the spin dryer to stop functioning.... He's done it before and will do it again, lame as it is....*shrugs... And no, tis not my overactive imagination seeking to lay blame at his dirty door for every minor electrical problem that occurs...
Spence will know that my claims are feasible, and by now he will also know the level of thuggery and spite that he has so happily aligned himself alongside.... Lovely...
It wouldn't surprise me were Spence himself tutoring Captain Courageous on all the delicious little extra tweaks that may now be used via a power supply to make a consumer's life miserable...*cackles.... As I recall, Mistuh Spence had an air of 'I really want to be one of the Lads' about him.... What better way than by sharing his EE skillz with the corrupt?
The Town Clerk, rather like myself, refuses to STFU.... I'm of the opinion this boot-licking, over-toothed weasel sees himself as a martyr to the Cause.... *roffels..
Does he tell anyone who will listen (and many who would rather not), that he is happy to take the sticks and stones that fly his way daily as he opens his mouth and spews forth more blatant lies?
He lost the plot way back, and merely strolls along the path to Self-Enrichment heedless of anything honourable at all....*spits...
Captain Courageous would blow a gasket were I to deprive him of my mouthy blog.... *shrieks... Dragging my wrinkled heels even a tiny bit, has this poor obsessed Pervert scraping the bottom of his Creative Attacks barrel quite smartly....*grins..
He and his equally abusive Mentor would have you believe that I am the only object of their attentions... Puleeeeeze!! Victims of these Goondaboyz are everywhere you look and you're a fool to think otherwise....*snorts... Don't give me the smarmy 'Womans rights' crud... I only have to recall him calling little Penny a piece of shit, and consider the Sweeper's noisy departure in her night attire recently, to debunk THAT attempted cover up....*gags..
Interestingly I saw that by yesterday afternoon the water had stopped running from Bali's garage roof. I've yet to see how much of the lake remains...*curious...
He says they're not Wireless boxes but multiplex boxes..? *looks at Telkom's white wireless boxes and wonders....
I've no idea what they really are, apart from multi-talented...*snorts... The bedroom monitor that was smashed in a rage by the Pervert here has long since been resurrected here and does whatever job it was designed for once again...*winks..
He says the extra cabling added alongside all the power lines here are to service the additional lines required....*falls over laughing... What additional lines FFS? Tis the same number of residents it's always been, so that's bollox....*shrugs....
Oddly enough my burning eyes have improved tremendously though they depend quite clearly on the Master's mood of the day... It's still a weird experience to sit in Harry's chair under the lounge window next to the PC...*roffels...
The resulting sensations range from ear-crushing pressure, to shrill frequency changes, to actual stabbing pains behind the ears...*laughing... Clever....
Again, I feed you as best I know how on the joys of being on the receiving end of the Information Theft Project, in return for what?
The constant niggling anxiety that Captain Courageous will finally allow the Terrible Twins to be killed? For Nobby the Staunch to be damaged once again? These are very real possibilities despite Missus C's best efforts, and she knows it.... *gags..
mon Capitano can rejoice that little Penny now pretty much joins the ever-increasing ranks of the unemployed.... Apart from my paltry once a week job she has nothing....
I will go to my grave insisting that twas Pinky and the Brain that cooked and scrambled her head and ultimately led to her leaving my Good neighbour's employ..
After all, she has endured the identical symptoms to her hands, jaw and ears since 2005, though in her case it raised her aggression levels to the point that she lost the plot along with her original job....*sighs... Another unremarkable casualty in this greedy scramble for power....
Missus C knows very well that her precious offspring were safe in Penny's hands, but in the interests of self-preservation she allows her callous SO to call the shots...*vomits...
If the Information Theft Project is for the good of our country, where are the results? Nothing has changed, apart from the astonishing increase in options to the benefit of the Seriously Wikked....! *grimness...
Otherwise? It's a beautiful still grey day here in the Valley and I count my many blessings. How fortunate I've been at this late stage in my life to have stumbled upon this Amazing Project touching so many diverse lives.... Peace....
PS We've just run a full Alvira Virus check which found nothing untoward. Confirming the gmail nonsense is organised by our very own Network Administrator....
---oOo---
Tuesday 30th December 2008 at 9.40am.