Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WIN SOME, LOSE SOME......
(begun Wednesday 31st December at 4.15am.....)
It got a wee bit hairy for a while, but in the end, last night's evening out was a great success.....*grins...
Slow as I am, I'd no idea that there were still repurcussions to the Architect's behaviour on the phone a while ago....*lawls..
As my title says, you win some, you lose some, and it's way too late in the day to sit and brood about it...*shrugs..
Has the Architect filled his cousin in on the Information Theft Project yet? *curious.... With the close bond (!) that they share, it would be decidedly odd were he not to have told the ex-CPF Chairman the news by now? If not, why not? Surely disguised as Tetra it could be done without raising suspicion?
My Controller will have had the VOIP option to our Treasurer's home activated more often than not since the Architect's original call, and he and his Chief will have been wriggling with pleasure at the results....*falls on over...
Later 5.10am...
I lugged up the trash to the top to find the MTB still ablaze with lights... A press article a few days back, now threatening a fining system for those that don't cut back on electricity, has me briefly nauseated....
It's been light enough since 4.30am to have turned off those massive 'lights', but no, they are clearly excluded from the energy saving mandate....*gags...
The three apartment blocks that make up Sydenham Heights tell a story of their own after dark.....*grins..
An enormously powerful light atop Block C and what looks to be a tetra aerial? A good few residents also clearly doing their bit for the Project as well....*startled...
It's a relief to know that these three blocks are on the Grid and monitored so closely, though I fail to understand why the violence and drug dealing haven't been attended to....*puzzled.
The regular uniformed visitor in the SAPS Sydenham bakkie with his bag (of what?), and the Blue Security employee must surely be known to der Kommissar by now? *extremely curious...
I've certainly not forgotten the previous tenants of the Chicken Run, and their connection to both Sydenham Heights and the Sydenham police.. Andrew was it? *cackles...
Later 10.30am
I nipped up to Westville and popped in to say hi to the Weaselboy Delon who was looking, in this pensioner's opinion, really good! *laughing... The lad simply can't resist asking after the runaway tech each time I fly by, which is fairly humorous when you consider his part played in the snowjob....*grins..
On up to Checkers Mall to find the passport pics taken a couple of weeks back had been mysteriously deleted from the system...*winks.... I chose some prints and said casually that the machine would likely go down which, within minutes, it did.
I'm at a loss here.... Is this supposed to be some sort of warning to Readers of the wondrous capabilities of the Information Theft Project? Or is it merely confirming what I've told you repeatedly? That punishment will be exacted from whomever the Crooked controller's choose?
What is the goal the Captain of Immense Carnage is trying to achieve by taking down a totally innocent company's machines? If, as has been done with the tech, you merely wish all avenues of assistance to be closed off to me, why not a whispered word in the owner's ear? Ah - he isn't one of the Chosen and therefore must be kept in the dark *lawls...
Again, if you wish me to believe that the Project is a legitimate (haha) means of nailing the Corrupt, rather than quite the reverse, you go about it in a truly strange way....*grins...
By now it's been established that I'm not the subversive enemy of the state you tried to paint me, but simply a witless toad who wants everyone to get along... Naive and eternally optimistic am I, and yet still the JackHunter attacks a company's assets in a bizarre attempt to remind me who is the Boss?
I look at Cyril the Good as one of the Chosen and I wonder what he makes of all this... His sons happily bought the crock of crud sold them by Bali and his Mentor, but the father is way wiser than that and by now I would hope he's figured out the extent of the Wikkedness that surrounds this Project. His home will be VOIPED like all the others, and his remarks made out loud, noted by the Rotten Apples and their Stooge, Colin Balliram.....
My advice would be to hold your tongues and speak your true thoughts away from your monitored home.....
Much as Khaled and Kasim were whipped into submission by repeated burglaries and hijackings, do I consider a similar method was used to bring No. 16 on board...
How many hijackings at his front gate before it was suggested he sign up for what was laughingly touted as a massive technological anti-crime Project? *collapses heaving..... THINK!!!!
So many good people have been suckered and bought, and have absolutely no idea of their own extreme vulnerability as a result....
I do believe that my words have proven without the shadow of a doubt, that although the concept of the Information Theft Project sounds like a good thing, the people given the power (!) to control said Project are of the order of nothing less than criminals...*sighs...
Missus Courageous backed out of her gates this morning, letting the Terrible Twins run out onto the road... she drove off hastily without even attempting to catch them, leaving Sue the Book and the GameWrecker to round them up safely...*startled...
Will it be said that the Massa is worse towards his animals because of my blog? IOW it's MY fault he ill-treats them? *shrieks...
I swear and declare you lot will buy anything these two charmers offer you, rather than face the obvious truth. For all your skillz in IT, you have been royally suckered!!!! *lawls..
Consider the Courageous Couple a mere example of what is coming to a home near you, if not there already....*laughs...
The same petty, spiteful lack of responsibility and morals wherever you look...
You've met your local Station Head and consider him to be an Honourable Man? Quite possibly, but what about his underlings that handle the Controller in your area? You can vouch for them all as well?
Tread softly julle, or you will find yourselves in dwang as deep as has turned my eyes brown....*cackles...
Everywhere I went this morning there is visible evidence of water lines being unable to cope with both the cabling and the rain...*snorts..
Huge deliberate runoffs wasting millions of litres of precious water, run down roads wherever I drove, and yet there was no rain last night AFAIK and the Master's garage roof has strangely dried up totally....
A wekker stands idly in the driveway of the home up in Garbutt next to The Gatehouse, running a high-pressure hose at nothing, as he dutifully clears the water lines before the next deluge causes Real problems.....*sighs...
A water shortage crisis of epic proportions will inevitably result. For what???! To facilitate the Corrupt's dream of total effing control is why..... *spits..
Melodramatic and over-imaginitive? May I hope that I continue to make you smile condescendingly even as the shit hits the fan in your part of the country....
I walked into the passage a few minutes ago and met such pressure in my ears I was immediately deaf. Yawning and swallowing did nothing to alleviate this.... Clever! *nods to the Pervert...
The Crown Pool Services bakkie nipped off the Master's property as I arrived home earlier... Can I now expect changes to our system again as a result? *waits...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Wednesday 31st December 2008 at 12.05pm.