Saturday, December 06, 2008

GET OUT OF JAIL FREE........
(begun Friday 5th December at 7.30am.....)
There's a steady drizzle falling and it looks like it's setting in for the day. When I'd first noticed it, I used to call it the Cricket Song for want of a better nick. Now of course I have to admit it's nothing like crickets, and stands alone as the Wireless song...
All my Master's silliness with the transmitters now dotted about are to what end? An effort to disguise the Wireless song that will begin to audibly fill your area very soon? *puzzled...
His latest FX kicked in after 4.30am and again fumbled a couple of times before settling on a frequency he liked... *lawls...
In reality it's not even close to a chorus of cicadas,but it will have to do for the moment... Again, he silenced it abruptly, soon after I'd finished walking....*shrugs..
Saturday 6th December at 6.50pm.
As always, I regard the inability to connect to the internetz a form of punishment meted out by my Crooked Controller for perceived misdeeds...*shrieks...
What wickedness have I now committed, to cause the heavy-handed Error 619 (a connection to the remote computer could not be established), this evening?
Despite restarting,and then even shutting down completely,and even moving the plugs about, the Fowl King was adamant there would be no connection...*laughing..
Pathetic but effective, despite that our ISP tradepage, have not advised the GameWrecker of a problem with his account, and continue to gobble up his $ on a regular basis...*grins... Ian Halliday has very little say on the matter of his client's connections as he dances to the tune of the Information Theft Project so willingly....*gags..
I called Missus Courageous a short while ago, to say that their top gate stood a couple of feet open in the twilight.... While only little Cola had wisely declined to do a runner, there was no sign of Nobby or Pepsi...*sighs.... I've not glimpsed His Shiftyness at all today, but the top gate ajar, certainly points to him being around..... *smells the rot.....
I had somehow imagined him to have been the Guest of Honour (pfft) at the CapeTown myBB bash, held today at vodacom3g's eyrie on the hill.....
Regaling his awed admirers with tales of his exploits as most favoured Cracker in the land, while the frangelica flowed freely,and yet more normally sane people were persuaded to join the Project....*cackles...
What was there about my conversation with Nadine M that you didn't grasp? I'd asked whether They had requested that the couple kept their SE's on during the day, to which she'd replied yes. When I'd asked whether her husband was a street Controller, she had replied quite clearly instead that he had accessed their neighbour's adsl and had then called her to come and see and said he couldn't do it....
You are deliberately deluding yourselves if you consider either of us misunderstood the other..Pfft.... The only misunderstanding was that she had assumed me to be one of the Chosen FFS!
If you're reading this, the chances are highly likely that I preach to the converted and that you already enjoy a good rummage around in YOUR neighbours PC on a regular basis....*nauseous...
I'm as fascinated as ever to know exactly what story you have swallowed that you feel justifies this behaviour?
Here in the Zone, every tasty morsel of information is fed to the Rotten Apples up on the Hill.... It will surely be the same in your area? How blessed you must feel to know for certain that your Station is run by honourable men and women who wouldn't dream of selling on details of your personal life/business to the highest bidder/enemy? *beams...
How do the Information Thieves plan on working around the really skilled IT boffins who would surely smell even the faintest whiff of a rat, should attempts be made to infest their systems or to put their homes on speaker-phone?
Will they be asked to merely add extra SE's to their properties to aid the Wireless transmissions and nothing else?
Have they been studied for years, and judged by their posts on myBB, and conclusions drawn as to their morals and ethics? A most useful means of assessing one's character to a large extent, don't you agree? I'm not talking IRC here, which is a vastly different kettle of fish...*grins....
I guess there are other local forums that each have a dedicated Watcher like voda3g, reading and assessing the regular posters rather in the manner of a talent scout.... A field truly ripe for the plucking...*chokes..
A lengthy and ongoing, but oh-so-rewarding exercise, covering every part of the country. Should a poster bob up from Blikkiesfontein, where as yet no jolly orange cables can be seen, nor roads carved hastily across, that Posters nick will be stored for future use, until the entire land is crisscrossed and linked to the Information Theft Project. Peopled by obliging idiots, gaily digging in their unsuspecting neighbour's PRIVATE COMPUTERS, all the while being watched themselves by such as the Fowl King and his cohorts...*falls over cackling..
It's been a year since our last SAPS/CPF function, and finally the coffin nail abuse has kicked in....*sighs...
As a result, I spent more time leaning against the bar counter with my wrinkled arm outstretched, than on the dancefloor...*roffels....
Despite the huge volume of vodka I managed to put away, my Playback option is working remarkably well...*grins... I remember both the glaringly obvious and the almost missable...
The hireling planted carefully right next to the bar counter at one point, where I couldn't possibly miss him, was a CLASSIC! *lawls....
You have to agree that I was clearly enjoying the evening, and patently delighted at seeing so many familiar faces.... Suri and his disco lighting gave me brief pause for thought at one point, but by then I was so tanked it didn't matter...*laughing...
Does He worry about their loyalty? Strange it was to see Him anxiously sticking so close the entire evening.... Will they get the standard lengthy rant and reminder come Monday, that I am the Enemy and it should never be forgotten? *gags...
I suspect that He has lost that round by now. Too many of the officers are aware that I'm in fact a harmless idiot who adores a uniform and gives a shit for their well-being...*shrugs...
Young Lazarus was again conspicuously absent...*sighs...
Is he now so enraged that he says he can't be trusted in my company? *grins... Silly lad.... I don't harbour grudges, so all that remains is for him to get over himself and move on...
He could dumb down the egotistical attitude and admit he was a plonker on a scale surpassed only by myself...*screams...
Whilst I would be delighted to see him and even to shake his clammy hand, trust would now of course stay firmly on the backburner forever.... *grins... So what's new? *waves to Smiley Murugen....
Alas, there was no sign of the Airwing chopper pilots after all, and our Guest of Honour, Comrade Director Mbele, had clearly found a more important function to attend....*grins...
Despite these minor setbacks, it was a wonderful, happy evening, made even more so by the several who made an effort to pitch up and who went out of their way to be kind... Shhh... You know who you are.....*winks....
Later 8.20pm
The GameWrecker is stumped. He too is being given the Error 619 message....*grins.... My Massa is being economical with his SE's this evening, but in spite of this I'm fairly sure that is Kitt iii I see tucked against his wall at the top of the drive.... Hopefully I'm dead wrong in even considering that he felt secure enough to attend the CT jol, and twas instead his grubby hands that let the dogs escape after all....
I truly struggle to sink down and grasp the level of retaliation preferred by these thugs. How the many phials of snake-oil you all have bought for so long are filled with the most infantile and petty lies imaginable....*cackles...
How can I blame you when, without a shred of commonsense or logic, I willingly wore every hat my Master set upon my addled head...*shrugs..
If you dismiss our lack of connectivity this evening as of no consequence, you are as much a fool as I am... He is as totally committed as ever to hounding me for life...*beams... A message repeated on one of the irc channels that pops up in searchirc, efnet, with the use of his tasteless trademark word nigga confirming this....*laughing....
Bring it o Molto Revolto, and meanwhile may the scales fall from the eyes of the Good forever...*shrieks....
G'nite and Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 6th December 2008 at 9.00pm.