Tuesday, November 18, 2008

STARSTRUCK....!
(begun Monday 17th November at 8.55pm.....)
I'm barely up, when down I go again...*splat! Like a punch-drunk boxer refusing to believe the bell has sounded...*lawls...
Hell, I can see where they are coming from, with my dithering attempts to describe what's afoot.... ic asks for photos? Photos of WHAT FFS? What does Wimax look like? Like I would know....*laughing.... Offer my camera up to my Network Administrator's tender ministrations? I think not.
A special type of larnie aerial? A gadget on the powerlines? Why would the PTB put something easily recognizable before your very eyes? *baffled...
It won't do to say I should shut up because I don't know what I'm talking about.... I've made no bones about my ignorance from the outset...
Instead of showing an interest and kindly asking me questions which may lead to a clearer picture, the defensive irritation comes leaping to the fore.... Defence of what? Surely not voda3g? *falls over laughing....
I guess most of you are more than a little starstruck by now? *beams.... Franjelica se GAT! Man, I could get really weird at this point, and recall those befokte balls of light rolling at high speed throughout the city in the mid-nineties... Seen by so many credible witnesses, and concluded after investigations by MUFON to be UFO's...*shrugs...
Then I could look at vodacom3g in his glass tower and wonder seriously about His Boss....*chokes... More fodder for my lynch party? *gives a FlyingEff...... My own old lady saw one of them and unlike myself, a more logical and filled-with-commonsense person you would not find....*shrugs again..... I'm guessing these objects appeared around the time the idea for the Information Theft Project was first being tossed around?
I wonder if the Lord High Superintendent of Electricity for Durban was having any wild dreams back then? I mean dreaming whilst he slept? Pfftt.... by now he won't even remember....*laughs....
For all that I am hogtied by a Chicken FFS, my head is my own for better or worse...*coughing fit.... Why it keeps trying to connect these alien things to the Project is as much a mystery to me as it is to you.....
I've shown you all repeatedly that I'm more than willing to admit any errors I've made (many) *grins... I can only repeat, that I can't possibly have made it all up so - if not Wimax then WTF is it? That eerie silence falls again...*laughing...
Some of you MUST have an idea, and many of you have been Chosen to aid the Project.. Why then so coy? *puzzled.... Why was ic quite so quick and SO defensive? *amused.... It is doubtful he speaks tardish and were he to even attempt to read these pages, he would give up early on in frustrated bewilderment.
Only my nearest and dearest *winks at Bali and his Mentor... enjoy translating my words for their own entertainment... Why else was I permitted to run this blog in the first place? With swift editing, Bali was always safe in the knowledge, that I am pretty much indecipherable is why! *roars with laughter....
I am the entertainment for the troops in the field, am I not Ismael? Aziz? Prameet? Lloyd? Your tutor will of course have edited out the words they didn't wish you to see, and none of you would be any the wiser...*cackles....
Why am I not curled in a ball, weeping with frustration right now? *gurns..
Because I have business to attend to, and no time for self-pity...*nods... No disembodied voice calls out that my job is done *shudders... No weird shining angel has appeared to say i've been retrenched, so on I plod as always in the hope that some kind soul will tell me the answer...*smiles....
It may well not even have a name, but instead be a combination of technologies used to control and infest every home in the land... Wimax will do nicely for now....
Pictures? Boy have I got pictures. Strange devices on power-lines, telkom wireless boxes everywhere, tiny active lights on streetlight poles, you name it, I've got it.... The trick will be to put them all together and come up with the right answer....*waits and waves to rwenzori who gave it his best shot to no avail. No more than an amused bystander, he was turned and OWNED in a flash.....
This toad still gibbers and dances to the beat of it's own drum on the odd occasion, despite it's Controller... When my wrinkled head bobs up out of the trench (in this instance the Karl Muller thread), it's a given the waiting snipers will riddle my already perforated story with even more holes.... *choking...
Tuesday 18th November at 4.05am...
It's raining again.... My dear Master has my teeth falling out within minutes of my getting out of bed....*laughing.... The same little violinists at the exact same points and cranked to the maximum, after at least a month. I don't think so!
Were the special FX touted as necessary to disguise the Wireless song? My Captain of Such Enormous Courage is admittedly good at what he does, but his attempts to conduct a plausible Sounds of Nature orchestra are a FAIL fosho....*grins...
Once the transmitter location has been identified, itis hilarious to hear the variety of birds and insects that all mingle happily at the same identical spot! *chuckles.... If only we humans could co-exist in such harmony.... *lawls and winks at Bali.....
I watched the contractor's old open bed bakkie crawling up the Crescent yesterday afternoon, laden with debris from the Master's renovations.... Axle an inch from the road surface, he can't have been planning to go far before shedding his load...*snorts.... One of the points regularly raised at our toothless CPF Meetings is yes - wait for it - illegal dumping! *falls over.... go figure....
Was it the Mayor of New York that popped over here some years back with advice on how to clean up a city and it's crime? How he'd said to start taking care of the small stuff first and the big shit would begin to improve?
Another expensive go-through-the-motions exercise that the PTB had no intention of implementing...*grins...
A poster on Mybroadband will decry the deplorable state of our roads and the dangers caused by sinkholes, only to be told to shut up, it's for better telecoms! *falls over shrieking.... As long as you can keep fooling yourself in this regard, you can happily ignore the water quality/quantity, the powercuts, and the utter degradation of all Muni services....*winks... I guess the affluent, educated minority have been told there is a Plan and just to sit tight? My word ain't that just a fraction of the truth? *laughing..
Just feed them enough to cloud their reason and they are OWNED hey voda3g? *sighs.... Do I think any less of the suckers that kowtow before you? Not at all....
In different circumstances, this withered crone would also be standing in the queue begging for your autograph! *laughing...
A hundred times more savvy than my own Poison Prince, you have the forumites falling like skittles at your feet...*awed.... I would hope you do not break into a humble duck 'n shuffle routine at this point, but instead wear your Power with pride, for you and yours are undisputed Winners all the way.... *applauds...
The irony of your mountain retreat is not lost on me either...
How many more will be persuaded to convert, as you point out the riches that wait for the Chosen, from your lofty lair? *collapses......
Will there be Roasted toad on the menu at the Capetown jol? *winks.... It's unlikely that my entertainment value will raise more than a dube-fuelled snigger if that....*lawls...
Later
The water runs a solid white from the kitchen tap this morning... The fault of the rain, or a more personal indication of my Controllers new skillz? Your water line accessibility is now only a manhole cover and phone call away...*grins...
It's time to shut down the automatic roars of crazy, and to think a little, just as the mod suggested.....*laughing...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Tuesday 18th November 2008 at 7.58pm.