Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PRISON BREAK.....
(begun Wednesday 19th November at 3.35am.....)
Despite all the lovely rain, our power system has held rock steady, and I've noticed barely a dip to the lights. If this weren't bizarre enough, the tv that bore the brunt of my Controller's savage and petulant rages for so long, has remained astonishingly well behaved of late....
Frankly I'm creeped out! *cackles...
The calm before the storm? The feigned innocence before an almighty onslaught resumes? It's been a month since the theatrical shooting, and the producers will have had their poisonous heads together in an effort to create a Festive Season spectacular. *grins...
M and I went off on a mini-shopping expedition yesterday. She had an appointment at Albert Luthuli Hospital afterwards and I tagged along for the ride. Ok, ok, I was hoping to have a photo op with Schabir Shaik on the side, but had underestimated the sheer size of the place after all. Better luck next time? *laughing..
We took our turn and sat with the throngs of people from all walks of life, most of whom seemed patiently familiar with the slow procedures. I actually fell asleep at one point, and M woke me to say it was time to go....*lawls.... Chronic fatigue? No, that would most definitely be one of Sue the Book's ailments, beautifully situated as she is, to receive every gift the Beast has in it's arsenal. *gags...
BTW, there is also a marked lack of nonsense about my ability to connect, and I fly on without the usual petty stalling tactics my Network Administrator has used for years to amuse himself. *startled.... Is he simply distracted by the large amount of disruptive building work going on at the Chicken Palace?
When it's finally completed, will he settle back and resume the beatings via his control of our power supply? That's a rhetorical question folks! *cackles....
After 5.00pm I donned my kevlar Level 400 and staggered into the myadsl forums.... There was a reply from the mod waiting for me, and I chose not to dither about but read it almost straight away.
Strange how a kind voice does me more mischief in an instant, than a steady stream of hurled vitriol ever has...*laughing...Neatly done! Only after replying did I go re-read my original pm and found that no, ic had not replied to my question as to whether he was aware of some secret Government initiative to track tax evaders....*stumped.... He didn't in fact, refer to it at all...*fascinated....
It's a given that my messages to him will be shared and discussed. The term Private Message in this case is a misnomer of note...*smiles... It's highly likely that even voda3g's input is requested before a reply is crafted. *shrugs... Every aspect of my life is an open book, and I don't have a problem with it.... *beams...
Hands up those of you who finally realise there is more to this story than just a demented geriatric losing her marbles forever? No? *shrugs.... I'm saner than a great many of you, though I do have my moments fosho...*falls over laughing...
I won't be able to join coffee and gardening threads, and to play daily trivia on the forum... I've sort of lost most of my ability to trust in these areas. *grins.... Understandable after so many years of concentrated abuse I suppose....
It's simply not enough though is it o Foul One? *cackles.. Despite the admirable good behaviour displayed over the past few days, the beatings will resume eventually as they always do...*shrugs....
Later 5.05am
I went up the top in the steady rain to put out the trash on the verge... A large white unmarked van pulled out of Khaled's servitude....5.00am? Hmmm... The sort that transports carcases on meathooks hanging in a row? A TALL white van ja...
I struggle to recall what line of business Kasim owned before the advent of the Beast and their ensuing Good Fortune. I come up with shoes? *confused.... Highly unlikely that large vehicle was carrying a consignment of shoes, and my interest is piqued....*grins..
I do hop about a great deal but stick with me you youngen's *cackles...
When I got back from my outing yesterday, I stopped on Sue the Book's driveway to unlock my gates, and saw a delivery being unloaded at No. 6. The Master's gates stand open all day for the wekkers, but the animals have been safely kept behind the little gate at the foot of the stairs.
I'd barely opened my own gates and went to get back into my car, when 3 sodden beasts shot out of the gates and into the road, with a rather harrassed looking young wekker right behind them...*roffels...
Pepsi made the most of her freedom and did a flat-out bolt right up the Crescent, while I managed to get little Cola into the car...(temporarily it transpired)...
The wekker (a pleasant young man) was concerned enough to follow Pepsi, and they disappeared round the corner and over the hill. The chase was on! I followed them and found him standing in the long wet grass of the small park opposite the Treasurer's house.
Between us, (and a packet of small treats from the vet that I've taken to lugging about), we finally got the two soaking, muddy little animals into the car, and Nobby trotted obediently after the guy as he headed back home....*laughing...
My language as we struggled to round up the two rebels in the rain, must surely have been an education for the young man. *shrugs... In situations such as these my paternal genes spring to the fore and I can compete easily with my foul-mouthed Controller...*winks at Bali...
As most of the noisy work is being done in the tiny corner that houses their kennels, I doubt there is anywhere for the animals to shelter from the rain during working hours. They didn't seem to mind at all and fleeting as it was, they appeared to enjoy their prison break mightily. Kudos to the young man for keeping his cool at least....*waves...
Later 3.00pm
I've just checked through what I'd written and came pretty close to nodding off...*yawns.... I can't fathom what it is about me that keeps the Fowl King's home fires burning so brightly...*falls over... While he may prefer the terms revenge and vendetta, I veer towards perverted obsession....
In the light of his Mentor's behaviour so recently revealed, it makes a deal more sense that Colin Balliram himself has a taste for the bizarre....
What a fine pair they make fosho....*dazzled....
There is a Motherbody Meeting this evening, which I now find I'm obliged to attend. Someone from Blue Security was seen doing a drug deal over at Sydenham Heights. The matter was reported to the Station, but whoever dared to mention it, was told that nothing could be done unless the actual transaction was in progress... *falls over laughing....
So, now it appears we have both an SAPS member and a Security company employee freely either purchasing or selling drugs over at the blocks. And yet I'm told that Sydenham has the lowest crime rate in the Zone....*teeth out... I must go...
Peace julle..
---oOo---
Wednesday 19th November 2008 at 3.54pm.