Monday, November 17, 2008

BAD SCIENCE.....
(begun Sunday 16th November at 3.33am....)
Why on earth would I even open a thread called 'The best blogs'...? *cackles... Now, if it were along the lines of Worst blogs, or even Most words Used in Wasted Effort blogs, I would be interested....*grins..
Just kidding dudes! Much like the naive clip-art pictures that came from nowhere, do I figure that this endless outpouring is some sort of therapy and yes, defence against the wave of near hatred that sits, ready to engulf me....*shrieks...
You will notice that however hard I'm smacked for my temerity, I continue to refuse to back down? Stubborn old fool? You think? *cackles... I've pretty much got this thing nailed, bad science or not...*winks at Bali....
It is Telkom's Wimax that saturates the Zone, and Neotel was created specifically to back up this infestation of YOUR privacy...*beams... I've no idea how the signal will be jumped across the huge spaces between towns and cities....
Driving up to the midlands there are many eye-watering SE's giving it their best shot and cranked to a deep orange intensity... One such beauty sits on the highly publicized Assmang Manganese factory at Cato Ridge.... go figure!! *laughing... The amount of towers and pylons that have sprung up between my occasional trips up to Rosetta, are astonishing.... So no, I'm not going to back down and eat my words at all....*curtseys..
Telkom is working with the Municipalities and some truly dodgy guys in Government, to harness the masses... *shrugs... You may refer to me as exhibit 1 in this matter.
It's not the usual screamers on the Karl Muller thread that interest me... Those who predictably pop up on cue if so much as a whiff of conspiracy appears...*lawls...
It's far more the comforting silence from those whose opinions I truly value, that encourages me to plod on regardless. You bloody well know who you are! *waves happily...
Those who realise there is no way I could be making this up, and have seen my enormous battle to put into words what is happening... Rest assured that vodacom3g is well aware of who they are too, and will continue his very best efforts to convince them that I spout a load of rubbish.....*grins...
The problem he has is in the form of his very own employees...*roffels. Bali and the Molester have been allowed free rein for way too long and will now selectively ignore orders to dumb down their attacks... There is simply nothing the PTB can do to slow down these freaks....*laughing... The work they do for the Project is of such value, that stopping them permanently can't be considered. The more they are permitted to rampage about, drunk with glee at the new means of torture they have been given, the more attention is drawn to the Project....*guffaws...
At this point I bet it's no more than the tiniest glitch in an otherwise perfect plan..*cackles... Trouble is, that this megalomania is going to spread like a grass fire and the very characters deemed perfect to run the Project for the Beast, are the ones who will ultimately give the Architects their biggest headaches...*laughing...
*Re-read and scrap all of the above as deluded wishful thinking!...
Later
The hiccups in the Zone are insignificant... No more than mildly amusing in the Greater Scheme of Things hey voda3g? *waves...
The variety of sounds in the valley as I stepped out onto the verandah earlier, literally assaulted my hearing... Behind them all, buzzing steadily out into the dawn, is the now familiar Wireless Song....
I shall have to dig out the relevant album showing the close-ups of the cellmast outside our ex-CPF Chair's home between Raftery and Harris Crescents. It will be interesting to see exactly what direction those panels point in and to speculate on the effects that they're having..... You okay there Alan? Lloyd? *smiles...
My Master's Network Administrator supporters came out to play last night and took the trivia channel down with a netsplit. *cackles.. Uninspiring, and several of the longer noses about were cut off...*falls over.... I know not to generalise and tar you all with the same brush, and am certain there are many honest and responsible Network Admins about...*grins widely...
As brilliant as it would be to have even a hint of encouragement and support, were you to so much as nod in my direction, you would be undone. So don't...*serious.... Sympathy and pity for my plight are a waste of energy IMO. I can no longer claim ignorance of what it is I'm involved with now can I? *falls over...
Your thoughts are (at least for the moment), your own. *grins... Spare me a few, and surround them with a light that outshines the strongest the Beast can offer....*winks...
Monday 17th November at 3.40am....
I tagged along on a daylight CPF Patrol yesterday afternoon and really enjoyed it.... I do try to use them as PR exercises for the Project if I can...*grins.... Such a good man is our ex-CPF Chair and yet not one of the Chosen? Too old? Naa....*looks at Cliffy and Des Rose and waves to Robina.....
I like Neville... He says very little, but he's all there hey? *cackles... I figure I may have oversold the Project in his case? What are the odds he knows Owen? Almost as common a name as Smith, it would be like a thousand to one chance right? *winks.... Nonetheless, my antennae are up and my panels are quivering! *keels over cackling...
The mod ic's reply to my request on the mybroadband forum, was really mysterious, and without a smiley nogal. He thinks I may have confused Wimax with something else? *laughing... I obligingly agreed with him, as it is indeed a possibility... But what is this 'something else' FFS, and why can he not pm me and say? *shrieks.... It's a given that he has been the recipient of more than one virtual hug and wink from vodacom3g, and the conspiratorial sharing of state secrets as well...*laughing...
ic has bought whatever it is voda3g is selling, and is clearly happy with his purchase...*grins.... Does voda3g live alone in his eyrie on the hill? There is no Missus voda3g or mini-voda3gs? *sighs.... Once again, he has offered to host a mybroadband get-together without a reference to a significant other.... *weird...
I guess the Project is his life right now, and mybroadband in particular still his main focus....*grins... Even writing about him here has set off the pins and needles in my pesky hand... No wait!!! That would be my own Massa cranking up his system right now...*falls over....
Bali's latest efforts by way of physical discomfort is certainly not his best effort. There will be plenty more of the same and escalated, just around the corner, you may rest assured....*hawks and spits...
More outrageously unprovable than all my other accusations put together, he won't be able to resist trying it out again soon...*screams in anticipation...
Whatever he sinks to, cannot erase young Nadine Maharaj's words. She thought I too was one of the Chosen when she said "my husband accessed our neighbours adsl and called me to come and see. He said he can't do this" A member of the Reservoir Hills CPF and a good person, she gave me the essence of the Project on a plate. A magical moment, despite that M took a bullet in the gut for it to happen....*gags..
Seven of the long, narrow, and so strangely heavily barred windows of the toddlers upstairs dorms have lights on, now run at night till well after 9.pm.. Nightlights se voet! Two and three year olds according to Sister Stephen, and subjected to those extremely bright lights at such late hours is questionable to say the least. The deep orange SE is still being run out of the north end windows....*sick...
The purpose of the giant silver square placed on the roof over the seven windows has most definitely got nothing to do with leakage repairs at all.... and it reminds me of the shiny silver metal structures that are now being given to the squatters as homes.. WTF?
My obsession causes me now to hear and see only what I WISH to hear and see, and colours my reporting accordingly? Is that right voda3g? *shrieks.... Fosho it's happened in the past and will happen again before I'm done...
In the matter of Nadine? The finest of your Damage Control efforts fall short *grins... I had nothing to do at the time but sit outside M's house chatting, while we waited for her son, and I was not distracted from the conversation at all..*beams... I will regard it as a gift from Captain Lazarus if you don't mind? *roffels..
If his efforts at obtaining an ambulance for M hadn't failed (tsk tsk) I would never have met the little hair technician....ooops! *winks...
Which reminds me - dapper little Captain Bhopal that got dragged into Barnabas' Mistress Carol's silly games? That transferred to another station to our loss?
I was told of his kindness to another CPF forumite in his hour of need, and applaud him for it in spite of Lazzie's derisive sneers.... *claps wildly...
Does voda3g feign concern at my shrieks for aid for the Good on the Hill? Does he sadly shake his fine head of hair and say there is nothing he can do, and that my ongoing interference exacerbates the situation? Does he kindly concede that I'm not after all a bad person, but merely over-imaginative and misguided? *pats vodacom3g....
Easily the most powerful and best of all the Players in this Game so far, but still nowhere near the Top... It's an honour though.... (I think)....*laughing...
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 17th November 2008 at 12.43pm.