Thursday, November 20, 2008

BY THE POWER INVESTED......
(Begun Thursday 20th November at 3.55am....)
*At 5.19am I made my first attempt to publish this blog and am connected easily. Trying to load Firefox is another matter and I am given Address Not Found twice. *grins... I restart the PC, connect and once again I am told Addie not Found... I leave..*winks at it's poor Master....
It's clear my Controller no longer waits in slavering anticipation for my incoherent blogs. Though he most certainly continues to edit them, I sense a lack of enjoyment is now the order of the day...*roffels... He it was, that made the vow to hound me for the rest of my days. Don't fade on me now bubba! *falls over laughing.... How the civilized must snigger behind their hands, while patronisingly insisting they continue to support him...
I try again at 6.08am to no avail and find that I don't begrudge the poor sod his feeble attempts at control.... *shrieks...
Firefox was finally permitted to load at 8.28am...*cackles....
Did I grumble about having to go to the Motherbody Meetings? Silly, as once again I enjoyed it, and had some really good laughs along the way.... *beams... Much as little Captain Calvin Bhopal became scarce in his role as our official CPF liaison Officer and then transferred out, does Captain Lazarus now appear to find he can't attend the Motherbody Meetings (I've been given to understand he always used to..*winks)...
A certain amount of irony there Lazzie? Quite possibly a couple of Dramamine popped at 6.00pm of a Meeting evening, would see you through? *curious..
der Kommissar ? At his most credible and persuasive. *shrugs...
Superintendent Marillier took a seat behind me after the Meeting had begun and I struggled to keep a straight face...*grins...
We had a quick word outside afterwards and he reassured me that though he must now cover other areas, he may yet attend our CPF Meetings....Really?
The ladies who came to trust him will be pleased...*nods.
The ever-patient mod at Mybroadband had left me a one-liner pm in reply to my repeated question, and declared that he knows of no stealthy operation run by Munis to nail tax-evaders and the like... Halleluja! I put his answer in my shopping basket for the moment.
After getting home from the Station last night, I twice tried to go online and was given Error 718's before I resorted to unplugging the PC and restarting to finally achieve success... The Captain of Immense Courage can't survive without his little powerplays....*snorts...
What appeared to be organised chaos, has taken place on the forum since my last visit the day before.. Tired as I was, I simply couldn't follow the apparent drama, and find that both halicon and Debbie have been given a permanent ban. *grins...
Later 7.00am
All the posts on monitoring of cellphones leave me cold. The attempts made to suggest that ALL calls are monitored and the data stored is ludicrous....
There are plenty that will fall into this category however, and you must already know that Helen Zille and Rassool are on the list fosho. Martin Welz is a given *shrugs.... All high-profile Players calls are now monitored and recorded despite any possible denials to the contrary.
Then you get the mugs like me....*grins... Purely for entertainment and spite, right? My two cellphones and my landline are OWNED by our Network Admin and ISP Colin Balliram. Prove it? Pfftt right....
Why did Gary Alexander and George Coetzee of Sahara, suddenly stop monitoring our PC and hand me on a plate to the Rotten Apples? Who signed the Court Order? Barnabas' contacts in Government? There IS no Court Order? *chokes... Bali would have deleted any paper trail that may have existed, but voda3g knows exactly who is involved.... His silly comments on the suggestion he now runs Mybroadband are erm, beneath him...*rolls it's eyes.... Besides, who on earth would say such a thing? Another post I've missed? *shakes it's head.....
I've fallen so far behind it's doubtful I will ever catch up now...*sighs... If Debbie felt a nick change was due, it's a hectic way of going about it, and it will take me forever to figure out her new name unless she posts as she did in the old days...(not likely) *sighs...
The GameWrecker is finally waking up and noticed the tapwater ran white again this morning... Who is accessing our waterline overnight and why? *curious..
May I suggest that you use an old fashioned light bulb in the desk lamp nearest your PC? They seem to react more visibly to any change to the power supply *winks... If your house lights are dipping even fractionally, be aware that it is probably your neighbour or nearest Controller accessing your home via the powerlines....
Search for the house nearest yours that loses an inordinate amount of water on a regular basis, and chances are you've found your uninvited guest.... If his/her house is festooned with energy-saving lights on it's outside walls it could well be further confirmation... The journo insisted that he was advised to use the SE's on his walls, but that he is unaware of the Project. Who was it that suggested YOU add to your lighting so dramatically with the Wireless-friendly Se's? *interested...
Was it your own idea or not?
And still, the choice of the Chosen intrigues me.... Councillors Baig and Christians, both heavily invested.. Bali of course, and his entire extended family.... I s'pose it's the ones that haven't been invited that are the most interesting of all..hmm...
Why was Cliff Haupt invited? To the extent they moved in someone who knew her way around a PC.....*waves to Robina Naiker.... Was it purely because of his stunning LOS?
All the houses in that servitude are fully committed to the Project except for old Iris, understandably..... Barnabas' Carol Frankson would've gotten the ball rolling up that way fosho....*grins..
Do you not have just the teeniest, tiny misgivings at all this? *keels over shrieking... Was Sabeera a Solomons before she married a Samuels? *shrugs and waves to Pastor Malcolm...
Both my own Master and his Mentor have seemingly uncontrollably perverted tastes.. These are the overseers of your good fortune and are pretty much in charge of what may happen to you in the future. They know way too much to be curbed in any way and you would do well to bear this in mind..*nods...
Behind the Massa's amiable facade lurks a goondabully of astonishingly basic needs... He simply can't function without smacking something or someone on a regular basis and alas, his Boss is cut from the identical cloth.....
Had you known this prior to signing your soul away, would it have changed anything? Unlikely....
Later 8.10pm
Good old Mally still hasn't produced a car for Basil and I gather it's the paperwork that's the problem. So I dragged him off to the shops as always. I didn't mention him beating Jody yesterday, but when I dropped him off I gave him a bag of bones and said pointedly that they were for MY friend Jody.
Wherever it is he hails from (CT?), it is clear that keeping your dog on a run-wire and beating it for pulling the washing off the line or digging holes in it's desperate boredom, is par for the course...*vomits....
Jody may be a brak, but he looks mighty close to a border collie to me and yet is treated like an idiot. Really sad hey....*sighs..
Back on the forums tonight, and my overall feeling is still one of theatrics..... The word staged is uppermost in my pointy head and I don't have a clue why...*fascinated... If Deb has done a premeditated runner, she must have had a good reason for it. Of course if I knew who it was she works for, I would have a much better idea of whether to worry for her or not... I have told everything I know in order for the average Joe to see whether they are being monitored. Never forget the bigger dogs in your street who are so offended by the radio waves that they set up a confused and anxious barking...
Maybe one day I will hear someone clapping and whistling at my top wall and I will get to meet her? Stranger things have happened....
The GameWrecker chose to drive up to Ballito today, and we came back on the old coast road. I've not seen the ocean for ages and had forgotten how much I miss it... Bands of swallows wheeled and dived about the cars for miles, heading back to Durban. Lucky as I've been, to have visited various other countries, there are few to compare with this one.
Later 8.45pm
I've more or less stopped going on about the fact that St. Theresa's has been set up as a mini-base station. It doesn't matter one bit whether I am out on the exact technology or not..*shrugs... A week night and school tomorrow, and yet the entire north end of the upstairs dorms are lit, with a stunning SE at the centre....*puzzled.
They never did put the smart finish and huge fat bars across those windows down that end, only the ones that fall under the weird silver square on the roof. Are you paying attention?
The Senior Boys Hostel (kids of 10years and up) upstairs dorms are also running the signal, facing across into Mayville...*gags... I would dearly love a private word with whoever sleeps closest to the garden wall SE facing us directly. The Massa has that baby cranked to the absolute max, and I would be astounded if none of the orphans closest to it's blinding light felt nothing at all....
Freedom of speech, Value of your privacy, anti-abuse of women and children... What utter bollox it all is to be sure! *screams with laughter.... Tis odd that the Power House lights are off... Truly odd, as there is ALWAYS at least one of three monsters activated and I've always regarded them as the heart of the power.
2 are tucked inside the enclosed verandah of the sisters quarters, and the third is here on the outside wall... Check it out!
Friday 21st November at 4.00am..
One of the SE's at the Power House is back on...*relieved.... The Wireless song belts out into the still dark morning.... Is it hoped that I will now pack my bags and leave Mybroadband? *cackles... With voda3g so recently leapt out of the closet? His antics are delicious to watch, as the members succumb to his charms like ninepins, never questioning his motives...*laughing... I'm going to stay put while I can, and watch with fascination at the direction the forum takes...
Does Allen Spence's already swollen ego insist he can feel proud of the part he plays in getting the Project off the ground? I bet he is by now skilled at selectively ignoring who and what it is he so blithely handed the power circuits to? He had no choice? Rubbish! He is so wrapped up in his own cleverness, that Reason left that building back in 2004...*chokes..
May his hammock on the beaches of Goa, swing gently in unison with that of the Corrupt Town Clerk, for they are truly a match made in heaven...*vomits profusely....
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 21st November 2008 at 9.15am