Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NOBODY DOES IT BETTER.....
(begun Tuesday 11th November at 5.20am....)
Red bolting eyes, waving hands and a mouth that won't shut up.... Dale Carnegie himself wouldn't touch me with a bargepole! *roffels...
While constantly deriding my Master's unhealthy and perverted obsession, I'm well aware of my own single-minded focus on the Information Theft Project...*nods...
Like all genuine loonies, I can justify my interest, and will do so in a two-hour frothing monologue, given half a chance! *falls over...
der Kommissar had been invited to and attended, our CPF meeting last night. Specifically to discuss with us the possible breakdown in Service, related to the blatant trivialisation of M's shooting...*cackles... With his access to so much advanced information, der Kommissar came in pretty much cocked and loaded....*laughing..
The DA Councillor boldly broached the subject of the lack of interest shown by the police on the matter, and was swiftly and savagely silenced for his efforts....*chokes... The bottom line was made abundantly clear... Problems such as these, may ONLY be raised on der Kommissar's turf at the Station itself, and certainly not at CPF Meetings. *coughs...
To my delight, der Kommissar then proceeded to change the subject completely, and regaled us with a few of his most recent successful busts. Though the carpet over in that dark corner is starting to steam gently at the amount of rot swept under it, I'm always happy to hear good news....*beams...
I've been denied access to efnet's #trivia since just prior to publishing yesterday's blog...*grins... Are we making headway or what?
This morning, still shut out, I ended up in a gap in the fabric of time...*laughing.... A few of the locals arrived and stayed to poke me with sticks and laugh silently but for the most part, the players came, saw and left....*grins..
Though i still remark on it, I've accepted the weirdness that is IRC... That despite that you are no more than scurrilous vermin, you will be lauded and revered should you be a Cracker of Note...*applauds..
I never fail to be amused at how enchanted and impressed I was, by the seemingly bright Players of trivia. How I have since discovered that this too is a total fallacy...*lawls... That the majority have been conned as simply as even the most retarded of toads.... The combination of used-car salesperson and Cracker is simply unbeatable! *looks at the Courageous Couple....
Would you care to buy another phial of their finest snake-oil? *choking.... It appears you can always find room for one more bottle...*laughs... A pair that work so beautifully together to cloud your reason and judgement that they deserve their honoured status...*screams....
Later
I nipped up the top at 8.45am to pick a pawpaw for the birds... First I went to unchain the gates. A most timeous decision, for there was my Controller with his current Building/Renovating Foreman standing together in a huddle down at Basil's front gates. Doing what FFS? Estimating the glorious Line Of Sight to Basil's streetlight, or the even more powerful streetlight here on Khaled's corner?
The contractor finally drove off in his black 4x4 Colt Rodeo ND 294 609, a happy man. *grins...
Dressed as the Massa is today, all in black, I struggle to activate my dissing machine...*fans itself...
Are you ready for yet another retraction? Brace yourselves then.... It turns out that the journo I had thought to be among the blessed Chosen, denies knowledge of the Government/Telkom Wimax Information Theft Project. *shrugs... While he admits to having the wireless-friendly SE's on his outside walls, he says they were recommended to him by a local Electrical Supplies store owner.
Whether true or not, I attempt to warn him that his neighbour will be looking over his shoulder at what can henceforth jokingly be referred to as his 'private' business....*laughing...
At some point last night he trotted out the term Invasion of Privacy with such charming naivete I was bowled over for a second...*grins... It appears that he has only recently become aware of the legislation passed, giving Telkom/vodacom the right to monitor both fixed lines and cellphones....*cackles... You will recall I blogged this yonks ago, on seeing the tiny paragraph hidden on about page 4 or 5 of the local rag.
Later 3.10pm
The wall under Bali's roadside deck appears to have been cleared, plastered and painted a blinding white...*laughing...
I went over to Mybb to try and catch up on the forums, a little earlier. Another fascinating post by Karl Muller. My new found confidence however, crumbled quite smartly at rwenzori's oneliner...*sighs... Pathetic that it takes so few words to get me questioning my own sanity!
If all Government schools have been given wireless/broadband internet and it is public knowledge HTF did I miss it? Surely something that would have been trumpeted with delight? His son's school is a base station? If his remark was genuine and not snide, he doesn't seem in the least concerned by it, which is I suppose, reassuring.... I'd considered him one of the few remaining posters with balls, though he too will inevitably bow before the throne of the Eternally Amiable and Mightily Shrewd vodacom3g....*grins..
Such a platform the thread afforded me, to ask a few of my endless questions.. Realistically I know they would be ignored and derided.... Besides, stringing more than two words together that actually make sense is beyond me...*shrugs...
I gave a printout of Karl Muller's first lot of posts to my ex-CPF Chair to read. He it was that was shocked at the speed the mast outside his property was erected, and he wasn't consulted beforehand. You have read that his immediate neighbour gassed himself in his car a few hundred yards from the cellmast.
Mon capitano and his Mentor will be aware of any psychological changes in the people living up against this techno marvel.... Any increase in domestic violence, illness and depression will be listened to avidly and found to be hugely entertaining...*sighs...
Shocked and affronted denials are wasted on me, and I remind you again that you may judge a man by how he treats his dog.
You shouldn't need further proof of the depths that the Molestor and his Protege will sink to in their ceaseless search for hedonistic pleasure....*vomits...
Would they pass on any information or changes in behaviour by the residents surrounding the mast? It would make no difference if they did, for it is now a vital part of the Wimax Information theft Project and as such it ain't going anywhere....
Speak to me of regulatory bodies monitoring RF and I spit in your eye.... Our entire electrical circuit GIVEN to Colin Balliram to control? A Cracker with Government connections of the dodgiest nature? Mike Oliver of the Muni Electricity Dept's Security Division sneaking into the valley after dark to take a reading, does NOT constitute a regulatory body FFS!
I had not been bothered by tales of cellmast emissions causing illness until the arrival of the red-eyed Superintendent for Electricity for Durban and his sack of lies.... vodacom3g cannot prevent Captain Courageous altering and deleting my blogs at will, and it is doubtful he even tries...*gags..
Swifty has ample time to do his editing before the words go out in Public. *shrugs... How many of efnet's trivia players apart from ororo, peer over their neighbour's shoulder on the quiet? Bear in mind that it is the startling ability to actually audio-monitor your home that is the piece de resistance of this entire operation. You may choose to believe it or not....*shrugs..
How simple it's been for the Jack Hunter to duck and shuffle, and say it's all just been for fun, with his bride earnestly backing him up...*roars with laughter.... I only have to think how many of you self-styled intellectuals buy that story, and it brings an involuntary smile to my wrinkled dial....
As magnificently informative as they were, Karl Muller's posts will be forgotten quite soon...*sighs... Deliberately buried among so many ignorant posters who really see Neotel as competition to Telkom *laughing..
How many foolish youngsters are thrilled at the thought of invading their neighbours privacy at their Government's behest AND getting such astonishing rewards? How many of these idiots truly think they would just KNOW if they in turn were being spied on? My god! A forest of hands! *collapses laughing....
At pretty much 4.00pm on the dot, the pressure in my ears became actual earache and my eyes burn relentlessly. What is it that the Heroic One activates at that exact moment? *fascinated..
Peace julle..
---oOo---
Wednesday 12th November 2008 at 10.20am