Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DOG DAYS......
(begun Wednesday 12th November at 3.30am....)
Fat Sophie can't settle at all and her ears are driving her crazy... Ear mites? You think? If there is just one reader in the entire world that believes the Lowlife next door is conducting his own little technology-based onslaught on our home, it's good enough for me. *beams..
Mistuh Balliram, second-rate conductor of the Sounds of Nature Special FX, has in his own cooked head, decided to up the attacks on our house using Wimax....*grins...
Both he and I underestimated my staying power, and he continues to delude himself, at what quite possibly may prove to be his own ultimate cost...*shrugs..
Why the odd hours? Helium Hettie aka Pepsi invariably announces each wave that is sent...*cackles... The results though startling, will in the end become comonplace due to overuse. A weakness el Pollo de Grande seems unable to overcome....*grins....
Electromagnetic sensitivity? I'm grateful for the wiki links on the forum but have to disagree that my 'symptoms' can be so simply explained.... Maybe I missed any mention of toothache, earache, nausea, extreme and enduring heat, never mind the burning hands and constant desire to close my eyes when I am nowhere near a cellphone..... *keels over cackling.... The distinct change in frequency in my ears, and the sharp stabbing pains on occasion in my head?
Prior to November 15th 2005 I was unaware of these gifts...*shrugs. Allen Spence decreed that I was to be a Labrat, and despite my futile attempts to opt out of this experiment (letters never acknowledged, sent to Howard Whitehead) I am still the Number One Guinea Pig, like it or not...*laughs..
PWNED as I truly am, I now accept all that the Beastmaster sends me and more, with what grace a 63 year old wrinkly can muster....*shrieks...
Incomprehensible as I find it, it has since been explained to me that this type of ongoing vendetta is common to people of a certain erm, type...*screams... As one whom I foolishly thought to be nothing short of a Divine Being, falls yet another notch down the ladder of individuality. There is very little that is unique about my Controller after all. CLAB! Each day he clearly endorses that he is no more than a cheap lowlife goonda with little more than a bent for IT to his credit...*lawls..
You will of course have figured this out a long time ago...*sniffs.. It has taken more than a few bricks shoved up my befokte nose to reach this now obvious conclusion as I plod along, miles behind even the slowest among you....*grins...
It amuses me to think you consider my blog as provocation deserving of the Master's retaliatory attentions... What utter rubbish! *snorts... His attacks will continue whatever I do, and I choose to continue to share his level of childishness with you all. *grins.. A couple of nasty little dips and his alarm going off during the evening last night, indicate that like my Controller, his system is far from stable....*chortles..
Does Ridwaan seriously think I've forgotten about him? *waves to Waani over behind Sydenham Heights. Another of the untouchables in the Zone and one that does a brisk trade for his master Earl Michael Barnabas. If Waani himself has problems translating the written word, it is a given that young Baron Frankson will pass on my greetings...*shrieks...
Spawn of Carol Frankson, one-time mistress to the Druglord and, despite his tender years, a desperate would-be Player in the control of the Zone.... Had I missed the connection between my previous reference to Ridwaan and M getting shot so soon after? Why no, I hadn't.....
The ladies that so bravely began attending our CPF Meetings from Sydenham Heights, appear to have wisely chosen discretion over valour...*shrugs..
Those three enormous apartment blocks have been controlled by the Rotten Apples for decades, and are a nice little earner for both Barnabas and the corrupt cops. Not to mention the Candyman himself....
The uniformed officer seen arriving in a SAPS vehicle with his tote bag on a fairly regular basis, would i guess be delivering the latest batch of confiscated substances to the Retailer...?*winks... Rather boringly, much like every other suburb in every other city in the world...*shrugs....
Boring it isn't, to find that a mail from a concerned tenant at those flats, describing these transactions, has disappeared without trace from my computer...*looks enquiringly at the travesty of an internet law officer.... Hey Bali?! Did you shop your own Boss to Interpol? When the shit hit the fan were YOU the one that carried the news to your peers online, adding credibility to your Good cop facade?
Jackie Selebi didn't know what hit him, and were he to have had advice from HONEST Whisperers, would probably be capable of running an excellent police force. If the Captain of Immense Crookedness were tasked to announce Selebi's so-called involvement in corruption to his International peers at Interpol, consider the cachet it would add to his cover....*roffels... How neatly done....
Let's go over to Howard College and do a quick survey among the staff there shall we? Let's get some stats on employees that have recently found themselves to be constantly exhausted, with aching joints and burning eyes....No? The few that will definitely encounter these symptoms, will never be recognized or heard...*shrugs..
It's doubtful that rwenzori's son sits in his classroom next to one of these DogHowler SE's that are still, despite ANY denials, being run from inside the convent toddler's dormitories here, or is anywhere near one of these on the garden wall facing us over at the Senior Boys Hostel. Those beauties should in theory only be activated after dark, though my Controller doesn't stick to this practise at all, see here at No. 32 Michan Road and here at No. 6 Harris Crescent....
Does vodacom3g tell you that the PTB have to trust their Controllers to report back honestly? Ooops! Could be a minor problem there then...*chokes....
Would the fulltime professional Bootlicking Town Clerk Sutcliffe consider swopping homes with my ex-CPF Chair for a year? Up at 66 Harris Crescent? With a view (and a darned close one at that) to becoming enlightened on the affects of cellmasts on nearby residents? No? He prefers Goa? *projectile vomits...
Constable Wiseman Mpisane is most certainly aware of the Information Theft Project, and clearly has the means to buy enough dirt to retain his position, while raking in more millions via his and his wife's business ventures....
The Kwa Zulu Traffic Inspectorate? I'd thought this officers sisters would be the Chosen and was mistaken. A traffic officer enrolled via a Metro policeman? The rewards via contracts given to his dad have been astonishing. Despite this, may I say that the less time your lovely mother spends in that house so heavily covered in SE's, the better....*sad.... Whose system does the young Traffic Officer invade on the quiet? Hopefully none...
As I clicked to open the searchirc window and access efnet this morning, a four, or was it six frame comic-strip popped up in the middle of my screen. I closed it without reading it, and am reassured that my own Network Administrator is still up to his childish ways...*beams.... All his sillyness does is confirm and consolidate my ongoing allegations of his utter unsuitability to manage anything other than a straitjacket....*keels over laughing...
Peace..
---oOo---
Wednesday 12th November 2008 at 10.55am.