Sunday, November 30, 2008

KEPT IN THE DARK.......
(begun Monday 1st December at 5.05am....)
I'm battling to get my ass into gear....*grins.... I've just re-read the scribbles I began yesterday and scrapped them.
Hard though you may find to believe it, I suspect that for once I have engaged the Caution Gear....*lawls... Could I get lucky if I shut it on the subject? *shrugs... Anyone's guess, but I'll give it a shot despite that my ears are smoking! *grins...
So, what can I tell you? Fairly early Saturday night, the Captain of Immense Courage lost his cool momentarily and we took three savage dips to the system. Not quite enough to blow the lights, but getting there....*laughing...
Last night in #trivia, our staunch Network Admin. dropped the iBust connection, but kindly allowed me to reconnect and carry on my attempts at playing....*lawls...
The situation over at mybroadband is as puzzling as ever.... Leaving the site is not an option (let wel)... *grins and waves....
The carefully chosen pictures of the Conference were greatly appreciated, and I'm pleased to see my words so often used with regard to the member purported to be vodacom3g, fit like a glove.... Avuncular and amiable? *winks.... Anyone less like a Jannie van Zyl or Pieter Bezuidenhout, on the other hand, you'd battle to find....*chokes as the jury files out....
It's taken long enough for the Beast's outsourcing to be publicised, but at least it explains this large young man seen busy with the Biz Afrika dude and the Muni Electrical Engineer back on the 3rd September 2008 at 9.00am down by the stopstreet manhole.
Later
Anyone bothered to fill Missus Basil in on the Information Theft Project yet? That someone out there owes her Significant Other massive compensation for the trauma he endured thanks to the Muni cowboy Allen Spence and the laughably unqualified Lout of My Life, Colin Balliram?
You can't set a precedent? There's no way it can be proved so FOAD? Not a chance! I'm keen to take a walk about the home of the source of Missus B's agitation. If it's not plastered with SE's I'd be mighty surprised.... I guess the Cruise Passenger and the Rotarian could fill her in on the details? Or even their partners? *winks...
I told you before how my eyes feel filled with ground glass when I sit before the monitor? No? *sighs... The power of the mind or the power of my Poison Prince?
Much like the magic he worked by so miraculously removing the jaw/earache I suffered a while back, does it appear as if he can get my screen to cook my eyeballs more often than not. Whether rubbish or scientifically feasible I know not...*laughing..
Before der Bunker was built, the Courageous Couple suddenly took to throwing their lounge windows wide open late in the afternoons.... A most uncharacteristic occurrence and may just have been to clear the Master's cigarette smoke as he sat hunched in that corner over the DeathDealer...*grins... Hopefully thats all they were eradicating....hmm.....
I don't spend enough time at the PC to warrant the burning eyes, but again it's possibly just the inevitable deterioration of old age... *shrugs...
You have to know the Snake-oil Salesman as well as I do, to consider the extreme methods he would sink to, to remind me of his Ownership. *cackles wildly...
Why not use the power given to him so willingly by Allen Spence, to nuke me further? Utterly unprovable, as the GameWrecker feels no such effects himself so...... *shrugs....
I'd finished walking already this morning when my Master activated his latest treat over the other side of the valley. Where the oriole and the canaries gather together so amicably?
Demented cicadas or even an angle-grinder's high pitched whine describe the sound, which at 5am can't be explained away as droogs completing a job....*winks...
He's most definitely using the same transmitter he favours for the Sounds of Nature, and this too has me cackling as he activates it....
At this point may I remind you that every time you click on my blog to have a dekko, your IP addie will be stored by el Pollo de Grande for tracking at his leisure....*grins... You knew this? Good.
Never forget, that each time you struggle to make sense of my words, your efforts are noted by the Jack Hunter and in turn, the Fetid Fruit on the Hill.... How cool is that? *falls over laughing...
Has voda3g kindly said he has asked his Superiors to investigate my claims against Bali and his Mentor? You buy that? *roffels....
As Missus Courageous is her husband's Sweeper (*chokes), so is the Captain of Enormous Bravery, the Vacuum for all the roads that may lead to the Truth. His job it is to eradicate any possible links between the likes of Koobair the Squat, to Agliotti and Shaik......to any links involving the Rotten Apples to the SBV Heist as well.....
To edit and amend my blog regularly over the years, removing any incriminating allegations I may make...*shrugs....
You will pardon me if I spit in the face of your 'investigations into their behaviour'....*shrieks.... Your words are cheap, and you are very well aware that you have NO control over the Abuser or his Protege, the Lout of My Life....*gags.... Were the scumbags asked gently and respectfully to try and sit quietly, while other means of shutting me up were explored? *nauseated....
Stroppy old bitch that I am, my expectations that the two gung ho criminals that have been given free rein here in the Zone, will ever be censured, are nil, zip, nada.....*rolls it's eyes...
Prove me wrong why don't you?
Let Sydenham Heights be freed of the likes of Ridwaan and his dealers. Let the Architect successfully help Fronk the Nursery keep his green area and his idealistic plans for environmental awareness..... Wave a magic wand over Colin Balliram and.....oh wait! That won't work! *laughing..... His vendetta was for life right? He wasn't given his job due to his kind, caring nature fosho! *roffels....
He sits where he is today, purely and simply because of his connections to the underbelly of the Zone and his Cracker skillz.
Aint nothing and nobody going to change that...*shrugs...
Let me tell you that when he smiles amiably and agrees to your so tactfully worded requests, there is in reality a barely-contained simmering stew of rage that will sieze any and every opportunity to whack his perceived enemies....
Whilst I (and of course, our electrical assets), enjoy the temporary respite (despite the occasional wikked reminder), I don't delude myself that anything will change at all...
Surreptitious deals and organised crime will increase with the options now put into the hands of these thugs. These two in particular are way too useful for you to pull the plug, and I guess that in some bizarrely perverted way, it amuses you?
A conscience is a burdensome and unneccesary trait, not required by the Architects of the Information Theft Project... Another good reason why my Master and his Mentor were so perfect for the job right? *gags.... Do I now rant merely by rote? Hell, I just don't know anymore....*grins...
Given half a chance, el Maestro will cook me to a crisp and you will finally be able to enjoy the silence....*cackles....
There's one toppie less on the bird tray this morning, thanks to Chi's skillz at playing the waiting game. My Master is easily as cunning as Chi, despite his uncontrollable flashes of irritation....*waits....
Peace....
---oOo---
Monday 1st December 2008 at 8.45am.