Friday, November 28, 2008

SCHADENFREUDE........
(begun Thursday 27th November at 8.55pm.....)
There was more than a hint of the summer heat to come yesterday, and it actually got quite uncomfortable at times...*winks..
These days, the stoolpigeon with the smile is much improved, and now generally appears happy to see me when we arrive at the Village Market. Since the matter of his uncle being employed at Chats Station is now out in the open, and he's realised I'm genuinely amused by his efforts, he's a changed fellow... *waves to Delon...
We did the same old stuff we always do on a Thursday, with few variations.. then I stopped to drop Basil off with his shopping ... We were just parting ways when he said quite clearly, 'be careful what you say on the Internet' in such a serious tone, that I turned back to him and asked with regard to what in particular? *puzzled...
Both Basil and Missus B have known from the outset that I was trying to get compensation for his getting nailed twice during the tests in 2005, via my blog. Seldom a walk through the neighbourhood or a shopping trip went by, without I mentioned it...*grins..
Filled with idiotic idealism, when I first started hammering away at the sheer wickedness that had gone down on the 15th November and 15th December 2005, I'd hoped for a bloody miracle. *shrugs..
I've always felt responsible for Basil's car being stolen twice...
The first time found and returned but the second, gone forever...
To this day I'm certain the Rotten Apples played a part in both thefts...*nauseated...
It makes no difference if the vehicle was at Addington or Red Hill when it was taken, it would have been a piece of old takkie to have it stolen.
So what now was the problem? Dear Basil wasn't saying, but looked really upset....*curious.... I'd been putting the shopping away some 10 minutes later when Missus B rang and pretty much repeated what Basil had said, except that she'd added that I'd mentioned her family on my blog.
I'd pressed for more information but she wouldn't say...*fascinated...
Naively as always, I went straight on down to theirs, and Basil came up to see why I was calling him. I said I could come in and Missus B could have a full go if he liked and at least then I'd know what the problem was...*grins.... He said not to worry, and I was sent away with smoke coming from both my ears....*cackling...
Course, not before I'd reminded him that whatever was being said down in the house was being listened to with RELISH by Colin Balliram and his Rotten chommies up on the Hill...
Schadenfreude rules el Maestro?
Neatly done though, and yet another round to the Wicked hey? *sighs.... I could've danced buck nekked on my front lawn at that point and Bali wouldn't have noticed.... Instead, every angry word in Basil's house was being monitored audibly and enjoyed to the hilt...*gags...
My Controller will have to be Very choosy about who he gossips to on this particular issue, as I'm betting his loose lips have on occasion come back to bite him....*laughing at the deja vu that last evokes...
Who stirred the pot so carefully? The two obvious options I come up with both lead directly to Barnabas.... The Pool Hall and the Coffee Mornings.... *snorts....
Missus B is one of the nicest people I've met along my stumbling path, and if my howls of outrage at the damage caused to Basil by the Tests, have ultimately led to discord between them, it's most certainly time the log book was 'found' and Basil given his freedom back....*smiles at the Cruise Passenger and the Rotarian.....
Whoever it is that has chosen to make mischief with Missus B, has told her of the Information Theft Project? No? Could we go out and take a stroll outside round your homes? I didn't somehow think so....*cackles...Would you care to explain to Missus B why you didn't think it necessary to tell her of the Wireless/Broadband Project and your involvement? You didn't think it was necessary for her to know? She wouldn't understand? Rubbish! Try her. *interested......
A friend of a friend 'stumbled' upon my blog? Or 'heard' of my blog and subsequently read it? In this case all roads lead to Rome, and all that has really been achieved is further verification that this Project is being run by the Corrupt to benefit the Corrupt and nobody else....*waves to Earl.....
The Lord of all Things Electrical for Durban, Allen Spence, is impressed by the methods used to further chip away at my efforts? Does he too burn with rage at each mention of his involvement and deliberately wish me ill? *cackles... Has his initial laughter and obvious enjoyment of my plight turned to sullen, burning hatred? Guilt is the way to go here Mistuh Spence... Guilt at what you KNOW you did to Basil back in 2005, and never for one moment considered paying for... Right? *gags...
What continues to be done to Sue the book and Penny is no longer your business? You've moved on to different areas and are busy physically assaulting other unwitting residents?
Setting up mini- base stations in orphanages, schools and retirement homes, at the behest of Crooked Government officials, is a fun way to earn your mega-bucks is it not? *looks at Allen Spence and wonders..... There's supposed to be a bit of good in everyone, but you give me cause to seriously doubt that....
If the Terrible Twins or Jody could set up and write their own account of their lives, online, I wouldn't have to try and do it for them...*shrugs... As it is, I speak out for these voiceless creatures as best I can.
I don't profess to be innocent of abusing my own fat Sophie, and she is visible proof of over-feeding and lack of exercise... but a happy camper nonetheless....
I try to see that she's kept safely on our property, though we've had a couple of truly sweaty moments ourselves in this regard...*shrieks... No. 14 has now seen fit to aquire two white puppies as companions to their only remaining killer dog.
Alas, it's pack instinct has reappeared since the death on the freeway of it's buddy, and now it attempts to attack anything it considers a threat to it's new companions....
Captain Courageous has shown that it's possible to keep his animals safe on their property. I would ask Missus C to double up on the Twins safety or they will be bloody little carcases lying on the road, before Christmas. No. 14's brown dog will tear their throats out before it can be stopped....
A difficult situation, but one that neither can now claim they weren't aware of...*shrugs....
Is there to be an "oops! It was the tile-delivery man that let them out" moment? If by some miracle they were not killed outright by this savage animal, there would be horrendous vet bills, so.... *waits....
I'm told the Good Book advocates that God loves ALL the creatures He created, which would surely include man's best friend? And yet coincidence or not, it would appear that the staunchest of Christians are the least caring? *looks at the pius teraside......
I think religion has very little to do with your attitude to your dogs. I know of several Muslims who love their animals dearly...
I asked Penny yesterday where the expensive umbrella came from, and she replied the Massa had lent it to her. A nice gesture mon Capitano, and long may such behaviour last....*smiles...
It was just after our last CPF Meeting when for the first time ever, I saw the Microwave Boffin as an ordinary Joe and not some callous intellectual scientist on auto-denial... He was handing over a donation towards our end-of-year SAPS function, and the moment passed in a nano-second... WTF?
I seem to recall dropping off a couple of blog printouts in their post box over the years, and still occasionally wonder whether Missus Microwave Boffin continues to think I chose the wrong Path or not...*curious.... Like all the seriously obsessed (*nudges Bali), I KNOW I am following the Light, however many mistakes I make along the way....*shrugs..
Knowing the history of the Hill as he surely does, did the Microwave Boffin just close his mind to the Power that has been put in the hands of the Seriously Crooked by this Information Theft Project?
I'd long since decided that he chose to ignore it and immerse himself in his work instead.... Yes, the total invasion of privacy is I suppose, an inevitable result of today's technology and world circumstance.... But he surely must now see that the methods used to spread the Project here, are to the benefit of the seriously wicked and no-one else? *baffled....
Here I stand, utterly alone, and enraging the very people I wish to help, while Bali's Mentor sits in his Ivory tower, brushing aside all his accusers with a casual "It's the nature of my job that I will have enemies" We have a problem Houston! *falls over....
May I suggest that the Cruise Passenger find the vehicles 'missing' documents well before next Thursday? Much as I've grown to enjoy Basil's company, it pains me to cause further discord in their home, and it would be best if he were given his own wheels quite smartly. *waits....
I remind you that this Messenger has been shot so many times I resemble a colander..*roffels... My bleeding feet will attest to a total lack of commonsense, but so far my courage hasn't failed me.
I would further suggest that Bali has been listening to the phonecalls and conversations at No. 4 a great deal of the time, and this has been the main reason for his feigned innocence this past week. Let the boil fester a while longer, and she will explode? And so it was....*snorts....
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 28th November 2008 at 1.53pm.