Saturday, November 15, 2008

IN THE BEAM SE VOET....!
(begun Saturday 15th November at 7.20am....)
I was so sure my post on the Karl Muller thread last night had been the proverbial kiss of death, that when I peeked into Mybb this morning and found it still alive, I scuttled off without reading it...*falls over laughing...
What is it that causes the sudden intake of breath and then the silence, that invariably follows each time I post Colin Balliram's nick?
I've never had a warning or threat and have posted the name more than once in the past....*interested...
I guess his Fanboyz number heavily amongst the Mybroadband members? I guess too that many of them are respected posters? *looks at vodacom3g keenly.... Was the question of a possible permanent ban (using my PC's core number) ever discussed? If so, who was it that spoke so eloquently and patronisingly at the time, suggesting that I be allowed to remain as a mere demented amusement for the intellectuals? *teeth out... Before your time O Mighty voda3g? Or not? *extremely curious...
Good god I am the happiest of toads! It's 7.45am and its a stunning day after the rain. The Airwing chopper dances across the sky heading into the wind, and going about the Beast's business, and I KNOW you hear me! *beams widely.... This euphoria will pass quite soon.....
Did I truly ever think to change anything with my incoherent babblings? In as much as my imagination runs wild, am I a realist too...The desperation that often cloaks my words is my desire to have you think! A seemingly impossible concept to the rigid 'show me proof' bright sparks that heckle me albeit it silently.....*grins..
Whoever Karl Muller is, and whatever brought him out from the shadows at this point, matters not... He can ghost-write my story any time! While I can't compete with his Russian Mafia and death threats, I can give you the Shaikboyz, the Druglords and even their Bisley quality snipers....*laughing...
Bolding those ambiguously ominous sections of Muller's post was just asking for it was it not? *winks at vodacom3g... When it comes down to predictable, have I EVER failed you yet? *collapses laughing...
I sometimes have to wonder whether my laughter is related to Tourettes Syndrome... That my amusement at what so many seem to consider and even hope, are my appalling circumstances, requires counselling at the very least....*cackles..
Naa...... but even you have to admit that a tard of such classic stupidity making a stand against the biggest force in the land, is pretty funny? *grins..
Right now I feel like the Little Engine that Could and DID! The barely disguised contempt with which I'm regarded in efnets trivia is totally understandable. That a cretin ventures to enter those hallowed halls is bad enough, but I'm willing to bet that most of the Players have at some point ferreted about in computer systems not their own....
Work related or not, it would certainly colour their personal interpretation of Privacy Invasion...*lawls....
Netword Admins spy for a living, and should their enjoyment at this part of their job requirement be sufficient, your life can be OWNED...*cackles.... It's not surprising then, that they see me as nothing more than a pest pointing a finger at something they regard as perfectly natural....*gags...
Neighbour set to spy on neighbour is NOT natural at all. Neighbours forwarding stolen private information on to their local SAPS station is not natural either...*heaves.... Stolen private information that can be sold on as easily as confiscated guns and drugs...*shrugs... Does it not concern you at all that Colin Balliram is 'officially' involved in the IT Security of both Hospitals and Banks? *curious...
I've reported faithfully on the behaviour endured by his perceived enemies... Hearsay se gat! Behaviour more suited to a power-drunk, frothing, bullying child FFS! A dope-smoking megalomaniac that hangs out with a practitioner of sexual harassment? *falls over....
Does this not stir even the slightest misgivings amongst you cone-headed lot? You persist in dismissing my allegations as defensive retaliation against some stupid vendetta to your cost.... *grins...
It pleases me greatly to listen to him crank up the karaoke machine on occasion, and for his chommies to sing along merrily... I also enjoy hearing the roars of support when they gather next door to watch rugby or soccer.... I do NOT hate anyone, least of all the Fowl King...*rolling on the floor....
He is merely an irresistibly fine example of what is coming your way sooner than you think, and as such, has earned the right to be outed.
Almost every cooked asset, powercut, damaged cellphone and landline, water leak and problems on the PC can be safely laid at my Controller's door...*shrugs... Add to that his now increased attacks on our health, and you have a clear picture of what makes your basic monitor tick. Only the criminally minded will be Controllers..... *waves to Bali....
Later
Forgive me for allowing just a smidgeon of irritation to creep in at this point.... It was Cool Hand Luke with the brutal overseers whipping on the chaingangs was it not?
Sort of reminds me of Newton, youngest member of the Flame Lily Board of Trustees and goodbuddy to Peter Williams (heavily into the surveillance of Moths, and more recently replacing the Illuminati's favourite, Brian Osborne)...*shrieks....
Newton, who finds the concept of give and take a foreign one... You recall how this young man (who alas, resembles a large sullen toad himself), got his wekkers to haphazardly break down the rather beautiful tiboushina tree that grew next to Sue the Book's gate? How he had (truesgod!) told me it had been an error and it had nothing to do with LOS.... This said with not two feet between us mind you...*rolls it's eyes.... He has his two fine young sons clearing their garden on this lovely sunny day....
An admirable exercise for character building..*cackles... Why then do I refer to a chain gang?
Did I ever tell you that when their youngest son did a runner a few weeks back, and vanished after school on a Monday, he was found only the next morning in a neighbour's toolshed? Too terrified to return home?
That I subsequently spoke to his mother who told me angrily that the child was now going for counselling and needed it?
Will the counsellor be good enough to get the boy to open up? He must be one mightily confused puppy indeed.... For he is encouraged to lie, and sees and hears his parents lying blatantly. Newton is another perfect candidate for the Project whose (as previously blogged) sudden meteoric rise to affluence raised more than just my attention...*fascinated... Viva la Project!! If pressed, you can bet that he will say he was brought up strictly and it did him no harm...*falls over cackling... It didn't? I beg to differ.....*grins...
He has been offered the opportunity of being neighbourly many times and yet chooses instead to play the bully. Is it something in the Zone air that brings out this ugly trait? Bali? *laughing...
My own dear kids couldn't have wished for a better father and yet, adore them as I did (and do), MY controlling ways led to them both having problems with self-confidence....*sighs....
The Sweeper (an apparent expert in the field of Prevarication) will no doubt be able to expand on the effects that lying has on one's children... Too early to say? *waits...
The Good, the Bad and the seriously Wikked are all fair game in this tale of manipulation and sheer greed, that began right here in the Zone...*beams.... They are all grist for the mill and I blog them as fairly and honestly as I can....
If Karl Muller is the real thing, the poor bloke will find there is very little justice abroad right now. If he is merely a hireling sent in to amuse, I have to concede he had me bolt-eyed at several points...*chokes.... Either way, it was a thread clearly showing, that despite writing skills that I can only dream of, it makes no difference at all.... Money talks ....*nods to voda3g....
Wouldn't it be fantastic if one could stroll into Clicks and purchase a neat and totally reliable home radiation meter for under R500? *winks... Like that would be allowed to happen!
Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 15th November 2008 at 6.50pm.