Friday, November 14, 2008

EVERY STEP YOU TAKE.....
(begun Friday 14th November at 3.00am.....)
If you thought I blogged blindly with no thought for the consequences, you'd be right...*grins... Most of the time that is...
This time is different, and I've just binned seven pages, to begin again from scratch.
The Wireless song is belting out across the valley as I sit at this quite possibly crucial point of the Game and try to figure out how much to tell you...*winks...
I've told you how Penny sent me a Please Call Me last Monday in the early hours? How she was ill and I'd had to text Missus Courageous to say she couldn't be at work that day? The first thing I'd asked her when she arrived here to work yesterday, was how she was feeling and what had been the problem.
Turns out she'd been hit by a massive toothache all up the side of her face after midday sometime on Friday. She says she even mentioned it to Missus C. later that afternoon. *shrugs..
I asked if she had gone to the dentist or even the doctor and she'd said no, she just said her prayers all weekend and eventually the pain disappeared...*beams...
Bizarre as it sounds, it was on Saturday afternoon that I had encountered the almost identical problem. I blogged the fact that I had suspected an abscess or ear infection at the least. I told you how I'd finally sat down and spoken aloud to the GameWrecker on Saturday evening and how the discomfort had within a minute, vanished completely...*laughing....
How prophetic then was the remark I made in Nobody's Fool published Nov. 10th, that I hoped Penny's ailment wasn't due to her Massa nailing her with his techno gifts. *pukes profusely...
How proud the Sweeper must be when she hears of the methods mon Capitano sinks to... or will this be one of the many occasions when he chooses to be economical with the truth even to his most Loyal of followers? No worries....*shrugs...
Missus C knows well that I speak the truth, and that the little maid she is so very kindly employing, is in fact being abused on a grand scale by the Foul King....
Penny, if you recall, was told specifically not to speak to me on matters concerning No. 6, and she abides by that rule...*gags... One thing we can and do discuss, is the startling similarity of our truly bizarre symptoms....*cackles...
I guess hers are even more strange than mine when you consider where she spends most of her days working.
And still, through necessity, she plods on....*sighs...
Whatever it is that he does now, to physically make our lives miserable, is the type of entertainment this Idiot and his Mentor most enjoy. I was to have apologised for suggesting he caused the comic-strip popup that occurs now each morning I try to access efnet. It is something to do with the AV the GameWrecker has chosen to install and nothing to do with el Pollo de Grande after all (see Dog Days last para.)
I don't feel an apology is due at all now. *snorts...
Such paltry stuff pales by comparison to his attacks on Penny's health. I'm betting he only agreed to the Sweeper keeping Penny on for appearances sake, in the hope that he could rip a few more wings off that particular fly before booting her out forever...*spits..
The 'hostage' drama on 13th June was a cock-up of monumental proportions and so obviously pre-planned and organised that the egg still drips from his chin. Are you familiar with the term backfire? *snorts...Penny the Pawn is paying, and will continue to pay silently, until the axe finally falls...*shrugs..
It's now 3.45am and Nobby barks miserably as the pressure suddenly increases in my ears.....
I popped into the Station yesterday to deliver the Register. As usual, the carpark was crammed with an array of the cleanest SAPS vehicles in town....*shrieks... Washing each car and bakkie down with a pressure hose from dawn till dark, will take care of any runoffs needed for the cabling will it not? *applauds...
The sound of der Kommissar's voice ranting behind the closed doors and windows of his office floated out eerily as I walked back to my car....*shrugs..
As Captain Courageous attempts to now poison our home, has the Station in turn become a place of darkness and misery. There is nothing you or I can do, but to continue to support the unfortunate Good officers throughout their ordeal.
Yesterday's Gazette ran a picture of the elusive Superintendent Marillier which I shall put in pride of place on my fridge...*beams... My CPF Chairman tells me he heard the good Superintendent has now been re-assigned over to Clare Estate, much like the DA Councillor Alex Christians was told to now work with the Asherville residents...*grins..Both lost to the Zone...
You don't find it odd that these two people who were fast becoming known as reliable friends of the community, should be so hastily moved elsewhere? *keels over.... I don't actively wish ill on either my Master or his now quite possibly deranged Mentor... Instead I watch with fascination as they threaten to spontaneously combust in the flames of their own power and controlling greed...
My days (and Pennys) are surely numbered, and I accept that it is unlikely I will be around to see the final outcome...*shrugs... Meanwhile, my life is too filled to the brim with the weird and wonderful, to have me dwell on the negative for any length of time...*cackles...
I shall continue to pay close attention to Penny's health, as it is so closely connected to the Telkom/Government Wimax Information Theft Project and to the 'means' used to spread the signal throughout the land...*sick...
Is that young Prameet's Beemer now parked on the pavement daily outside No. 16? A statement? It tells me that he is doing very well to afford such a neat toy. How much of his good fortune at such a tender age is related to the Information Theft Project remains to be seen...*sighs...
It has of course occurred to me that the posts by Karl Muller could be some elaborate theatrical joke designed for the amusement of the many 'intellectuals' that frequent Mybroadband...(the very word intellectual is rapidly joining 'christian' as an oxymoron of classic proportions) *cackles...
If I were able to PROVE my allegations, there would have been a massive cry of outrage gone up for the loss of personal privacy, if nothing else. How young and crass the Posters sound that bleat for proof. What perfect specimens they are, to be controlled and used...*grins... They will immerse themselves in the astounding technology and consider little else, questioning nothing as long as their financial rewards are great....*smiles..
I sit here listening to my Masters wekkers putting food on their tables, and watching the white clouds fly by on the brisk north-easter... The muddled bees have left the birdtray for the day and another toad has spawned in the hadeda pool.
vodacom3g's feigned outrage at the points Karl Muller raised, at first had me nauseated until I saw the funny side of it as always....*cackles...
That I considered for one tardish second this paragon of the telecoms industry would rein in the Molester and his Protege and stop the misery that I feel is taking place on the Hill, is actually hilarious.... Instead, I would bet that everything is going perfectly to Plan. The more visible wikkedness takes place, the more means of control are given to those on the rungs above....*grins... Beautiful!
The more vodacom3g shrieks denial, the more he shrinks and diminishes before my eyes... It's magic! My eyes didn't burn at all when I sat before the PC screen this morning... A most rare occurrence these days ....
Has the Chicken King donned his Suit of Injured Innocence early, in preparation to deny what it is he does to both Penny and myself? *shrieks with laughter.... Yellow to the BONE!!!!
Peace julle...
PS This blog was written prior to reading the posts made after 6.30pm last night on the Karl Muller thread.
---oOo---
Friday 14th November 2008 at 8.24pm.