Saturday, November 22, 2008

LIP SERVICE.......
(begun Friday 21st November at 9.40am....)
I walked down the passage just minutes after I'd managed to publish my previous blog, and I swear that was the pretty little Beemer I spotted just nipping out of the Fowl King's gates...*roffels... A creepy bastard is our Colin.....*grins..
Saturday 22nd November at 2.45am
At this hour the Wireless song stands alone in full voice and is fairly awesome... I bet there's a lot of it around the Umhlanga rocks areas as well.....*shrugs.... I actually remembered to pay attention last night, and wasn't surprise to find that within twenty minutes of startup, the monitor was giving off an amazing amount of heat.
I could lean forward to the screen and feel the difference on the cool of my face. I run the big desk fan right behind it, but it doesn't seem to affect the heatwave coming off the front of the screen itself....*curious...
My corner of the bedroom seems to have similar properties and more often than not, even on a chill, rainy night, I snuggle down happily to find that within 5-7 minutes (timed) I am suddenly way too hot....*looks at Bali...
Sitting here at the desk at 3.00am in the cool early hours, I've already had to take my cardigan off. Is it His Hotness presence I feel, or just more wild imaginings? *cackles...
I remember my initial impression was that Debbie struggled to make ends meet. Was she subsequently made an offer she simply couldn't refuse? An offer that took care of her financial worries almost immediately? My repeated suggestion that she would be worth her weight in gold as some sort of Government advisor was heard? God forbid that vodacom3g had any hand in what it is she does now.... *shudders....
She is a smart cookie, but up against the Might of the Beast, there is no way her integrity won't be threatened..... I can only hope that despite all the sugar-coating hiding it, she recognizes the bitter pill beneath, before swallowing it hook, line and sinker...*shrugs..
I called and spoke to Prathika yesterday, for the first time since M's shooting. She sounded unsurprised at my suggestion it had been a set-up. Clearly she and Pravin had already discussed the possibility.... They will of course be on the Project themselves, but totally oblivious to the fact that a neighbour bounces every word they say, back to the Hill when requested....
The fact that their beautiful son is employed by the Beast itself, does not preclude their privacy from being totally violated...*shrugs.. It will be most interesting to watch the crime stats for Reservoir Hills in the future. My guess is that the entire area will be punished heavily, now that the Gareebs have fallen out of favour....*waits curiously...
I wonder again whether the young Councillor was a knowing bit-player in the mini-drama played out in our CPF Meeting room recently. He had attended at M's request to support her claims of a total lack of interest by the SAPS to her shooting...
Had he been primed beforehand to boldly speak up and ask the SAPS rep why nothing had been done? Had he been told beforehand that the rebuttal would be swift and harsh? Didn't he realise that he should have continued the discussion, and stated that the CPF was indeed the place to bring matters such as these, and certainly not behind closed doors up on the Hill?
He didn't, and chose to remain silent as the subject was smartly dropped altogether. *interesting...
It was all so neatly done as to have been scripted.
Politician or not, I like the young man, but can't rid myself of that darn flashback of him in a huddle with Barnabas' Mistress....
Who was it that persuaded him to up stakes and move down to Durban from Pietermaritzberg, and to the Zone in particular? Who was it that first realised his IT skills combined with his political knowledge, could be of such great value to the Project?
Sitting amongst the clueless at Council Meetings, he and his laptop are simply streaks ahead of the opposition...*grins...
Did he obligingly join the Project thinking he could remain the Captain of his own Ship? Is he disappointed to find this is not the case, and that he is merely another Puppet in a Game of gigantic proportions?
My guess is that as long as he and his family have bread on the table, and all those extra perks that make life comfortable, he will happily forget his idealism and go willingly with the flow....
What's the point of telling you stuff that, with few changes, could apply to every politician in the country? In this case it's to remind you of how deeply the druglords such as the Agliottis and even Barnabas himself are invested in the Information Theft Project.
Certainly the Beast will always have the upper hand, but it is doubtful they are anything other than amused by the Wikkedness of their puppets, and would do nothing to stem the tidalwave of organised crime that is due to overwhelm the land....*yawns at it's own boring rhetoric....
Later
Even in the murky half-light of dawn at 4.15am, I see the little bat out hunting against the lightening sky... why then not the white-eye or canary that suddenly sets up it's same old piercing song from the Master's front deck? *winks....
I tutor this Radish in return for what? Error 718's and Address Not Found/Server not found? I give the Corrupt the means to build work-arounds to every possible glitch in the Project... A clear guide in fact, to what the retarded will notice and what flies straight over their befuddled heads....
I'm a fekking invaluable resource, rewarded by what I know best. Abuse and more abuse...! *falls right on over....
The two big brown fruitbats swooping past the verandah and feeding on the palm nuts, appear totally unfazed by any EMF or Microwaves..... I could see the silly bees hovering over the dregs of chicken food on the birdtray well before daylight. They rise in a cloud as I toss the day's offering onto the tray and certainly don't consider attacking me...
I love the oddness of it all..
That the GameWrecker is almost oblivious to the effects of el Maestro's gifts (apart from the weird cramps and red face), as I sit or lie only feet away from him experiencing a whole different ball game...*lawls... Are the odds even higher than one in twenty, that will feel the effects of the cellmasts and the huge leap in EMF as they are stealthily added to the Grid?
Their symptoms easily shrugged off as manifestations of today's stressful living...? *shrugs... It's bloody well Perfect! Suicides will surely increase as more and more people have their heads scrambled...*sighs...
Later
Driving up to Westville this morning, I found the wekkers still busy on either side of Jan Smuts Highway, just about opposite the Engen Garage... Despite the beaten-up contractors vehicles and the very basic sign on a drivers door saying Mvuba Electrical Co., I would guess they are engaged in something really important?
I had barely gotten home and parked the car when a giant Muni Water vehicle rumbled up the Crescent. It looked as if it had a grabber attachment, and I will have to guess it was going up to assist at the new muslim Girl's school being built on the Hall grounds?
Would this be the reason our water is discoloured?
The Hardy Boys appear to be at it again, and I follow the path of what looks to be a standard white plastic packet being first tied to a shrub over under the gumtrees and now today, much nearer the Recreation Centre, on the actual trunk of a tree...*lawls.... To assist with the so-desired perfect LOS I guess?
After four years and still such basic methods being used, does not indicate that all is plain sailing....*curious...
Peace julle..
---oOo---
Saturday 22nd November 2008 at 5.27pm