Sunday, October 26, 2008

TO DIE FOR........
(begun Monday 26th October at 4.20am....)
I reread yesterday's blog and decided it leant too heavily towards emo, and I make a conscious (sp) decision to do better next time.... Asking for help is an exercise in futility and falls on deaf ears....*shrugs..
There is little left for me to do now, since Nadine confirmed all my guesses regarding the Eavesdropping Project. I didn't mention that I had also asked her whether she knew that the powercuts and water runoffs were no more than a necessary part of the project, and she had replied unhesitatingly that yes, they were....
She is a kind person and I was fortunate that our lives crossed albeit briefly, when she volunteered to take M to the hospital...*smiles.. Like so many of you, she had done basic psyche 1 and was determined that we should remain calm, despite that being gutshot on an open field while attending a Fun Day was cause for hysteria....*roffels...
She practised what she preached as we inched through the Saturday morning traffic trying to reach Parklands... By the time we'd hit the bumper to bumper gridlocks in Sparks however, I'm pleased to say she was letting rip a good few choice curses out of the car window....*laughing...
My error in confusing Solomons with Samuels is fairly understandable in one so dim-witted....*shrugs..
I imagine that Mr. Solomons was doing the massive renovations and additions at Sabeera's house at No. 18 and that is why I was given his cell number for the CPF. I send him a text reminder every fortnight for our Meetings, but don't recall that he has ever attended...
I understand that he is a Deacon and that the double story house on the corner of Capell and Reynaud is some sort of church? That Deacon Solomons leads the congregation in prayer regularly? May I add him then to my list of illustrious shepherds for the Lord? Father 'Gangsta' Denker and Pastor Ghopaul of the vintage mercedes birthday gift and SADF rated explosives used to celebrate his birthday?
A remarkable number of residents have made only a single appearance at our CPF Meetings and not returned since... Some, like Arlene Cain, attended for a laugh....*winks..
A pity it is that she has persuaded her papa tis best he stays away, as he would have been an asset regardless of the source of his current contracts....*shrugs..
So many of you still don't get it at all...
As acknowledged Jester to the Court of the Corrupt I am here to remind you that YOU have lost your privacy. Despite whatever assurances are given you, your own home can and will be invaded at a mouseclick...*grins..
Your muttered thoughts spoken aloud to your spouse or friend will be heard by the likes of Captain Courageous and his own delightful Mentor....*gags...
You may feed them juicy, stolen morsels from your neighbour regularly, and be well rewarded for your efforts with yet another lucrative contract but -
Don't for one second think you are exempt from being monitored yourself.... Loose lips will indeed sink the laden ship you sail in, should you become careless....*cackles..
My guess is that arrangements were made to audio-monitor NM's home as swiftly as possible after she had run us up to Parklands. She had already admitted she was a part of the Project, so I guess the monitoring equipment was in place, and listening in to her private discussion with her husband later that Saturday would have presented few problems if any...*heaves..
Who is it that manages the stolen information data base here in Durban? I can't believe that everything is forwarded directly to Pretoria? So - Howard College? Uni of Durban/Westville?
Who sifts the banal from the useful? The Rotten Apples at Stations around the city will be permitted to keep and use a great deal of this information to their own advantage. The Sham murders was a classic example of how the lower echelons of this Project will use the audio-monitoring for their own gain...*pukes..
The Beast and his Amazingly Articulate Aide will have been amused by this option they have granted to the Crooked. I don't delude myself that they weren't aware of the scale of savagery they would unleash....*shrugs...
Do you grasp yet what I'm trying to get through to your bedazzled-by-riches heads? That as you peer over your unsuspecting neighbours shoulder to see his private business, the remarks YOU make, quite possibly to someone else with you, can be heard by YOUR Controller in turn....
Time to wake up and smell the sewage julle.... Tis after all, the audio-monitoring in your homes that raises this Project from the norm to the extraordinary...*laughing... Do You have the techno ability to prevent this? You think? *shrieks...
Later
I gather from Sue the Book that the GameWrecker and I snored right through a massive roadblock set up on the freeway by Khaled's during the night...*cackles... Airwing was conspicuously present as well...
Set up doubtless to catch the rugby revellers, it would have netted a few more rands for the city coffers and hopefully saved a few lives..
I've referred to Peter Williams before. Latest acquisition to the Board of Trustees at Flame Lily, bosom buddy to the nouveau riche Newtons, and now it would appear Master Surveillance Officer of Moths...*falls over laughing....
This was the gentleman who suggested that Sue set up a Committee of the 5 cottages tenants so they may air any concerns they have...
Cliffy (in the cottage between Sue and her old lady), subsequently informed Sue that he has been elected spokesperson for this committee and will now attend the Meetings on their behalf at Flame Lily!! WTF?! *laughing...
A done deal it would appear and without her or her old lady's knowledge.
It will be fascinating to see what Cliff comes up with, in order to assist Williams to rig up further technology to enhance the Eavesdropping Project.
I would even hazard that more than a few of Newtons ever-increasing band of wekkers have been supplied by Mistuh Williams himself...Yes?
Does Peter Williams deal directly with Allen Spence or Mike Oliver? *curious....
The pleasant sound of my Master and his chommies enjoying themselves, floats over the wall in the wind... How ordinary it all seems...
The GameWrecker asked me yesterday why I hadn't replied to his texted query. I checked my Nokia and it appeared to be fine. On the offchance, I switched it off and restarted it to find 6 texts come in immediately.They had clearly been blocked, though for a change the phone itself had not been switched off.
You will now understand why it is I study vodacom3g so curiously.. How does he explain the control of my vodago loaded phones? Does he claim ignorance on the matter?
I sit and look at the portrait of M smiling some five minutes after being hit, despite the pain and not knowing how bad the damage was... In stark contrast to the smug expression on the face of the nearby Damage Controller...
I can almost hear Everyone's Friend and Good Buddy, voda3g saying that casualties are inevitable in an operation of this magnitude, and I vomit on his blue suede shoes....
I happily snap away as the Massa's buddies wander on to his front deck... I figure he won't mind, or he wouldn't have had such a privacy invading piece of construction planted there in the first place...*grins... They have just cranked up You'll Never Walk Alone to the max and I sent through a Happy Diwali message to the Courageous couple...
How could I possibly hate them ffs? They are just so........... *collapses laughing....
Later Needless to say mon Capitano could not resist a minor power play and despite his three animals, he set off two almighty fireworks. Bravo! *pukes.....
Peace....
---oOo---
Sunday 26th October 2008 at 8.39pm.