Friday, October 24, 2008

LINE OF FIRE........
(begun Friday 24th October at 4.00am....)
The sound of four clear chimes from Harry's Zaan clock, and the Cape Canary nearby have me sitting here smiling...
It was well after 1.00am when a combination of cramp in my instep (ffs!?) and the sound of little Pepsi going off, had me awake... His animals seldom make much noise unless He is up and about...*shrugs... He must have cranked up the emissions mightily at that point, as Nobby began soon after to voice his dismay....
Neither of them were barking at anything tangible, but rather at something distressing that they could feel....
Doubtless the Master is a Believer for appearance sake only, and for the zillionth time I remind him that what goes around comes around...*grins and points to it's T-shirt...
I finally got to chat with M on the phone late yesterday afternoon, and it's a given it was a Conference call as our voices would've been floating out through the speakers on the Hill fosho...
Her remarks must be added to the list of reasons given in my Verdiende Loon blog as being good enough cause for a hired shooter...*gags... Though she is no threat to anyone on this train of greed and corruption, examples must be made and messages sent, not so Bali?
Twas still light yesterday evening when I went up to help the GameWrecker with the shopping bags. Someone was setting off the odd firecracker just a few houses higher up. *fascinated... No. 16 at Cyril's or No. 18 at Sabeera's ? Make your vote now..... *cackles....
Later
My CPF Chairman (and lest we forget, newly created CPF Motherbody Chair), is a pearl beyond price to the Rotten Apples, in his capacity as Parole Board Officer at Westville Prison. *beams..
Fond as I undeniably am of this young man, he finds me irritating in the extreme....
I am the shrill, never-ceasing yammer of conscience that nips constantly at his heels and reminds him of what a prize he has become...*nods...
I asked him what had happened to the charges of sexual harrassment made against the Protector and by proxy (chokes) the Station commander Des Marillier. He replied deadpan "there was no substance to the charges"....*heaves...
These charges go back over a period of FOUR years.... Well before our current Station Commander arrived here in the Zone. You smell something? Get over it! *waves cheerfully to Director Mbele of Safety & Security.... Neatly executed Comrade!
It has all gone pretty much as I predicted, though the return to the fold of the Station Commander himself is an unexpected bonus and for that alone I am grateful....*shrugs...
Whether Saturday's bullet hit the target it was intended for or not, it will be an enjoyable exercise watching young Captain Lazarus the Unfortunate, do the Side-step Shuffle from now on...*roffles.... Which mask will he choose to wear at his next public appearance? Will he tussle with el Pollo de Grande over Affront? Injured Innocence? Or just good old Ignorance? *laughing...
As I switched on the desk lamp next to the PC a minute ago, it dipped alarmingly, and the fan groaned audibly.... Setting the tone for the day el Monstro? *grins...
Later Friday at 7.45pm
I'm tired and my head is too small to bear the weight of all its thoughts....*sags..
On my outing this morning I stopped first at the Bunny on Barns to get a free hug which I badly needed....*grins... Turns out her 8 year old grandson was assaulted by an eleven year old crackhead on the way home from school the other day. I say crackhead, for it is apparently common knowledge that this kid is a user of drugs and certainly not just a casual dope smoker...
He has been proven to be a thief as well, but unsurprisingly nothing has ever come of these allegations. One of his parents works at the Mayville Police station. Does this fact protect him from any form of justice being meted out? *curious..
So many of the hordes of my detractors and judges have not yet had the pleasure and joy that comes of being a parent. The anxieties that inevitably arise when your children first starts school. I sit here day after day repeating myself ad nauseum, and you continue to laugh and point and shrug me off as a loon... *cackles..
Will my words come back to you one day when your own child doesn't come home from school or is found to be using the latest designer drug? Will you remember then that I told you of Koobair, ex-station commander of Sydenham Station, and his rise to become co-ordinator of Druglords for the entire country?
How the Zone was chosen as the birthplace for the Eavesdropping Project, using Telkom's wireless and the municipality's power supply for broadband? A combination that will bring the masses to heel, and net an obscene amount of money and control for the likes of the ShaikBoyz, Agliotti and their ilk?
When paying a fortune to send your child to a posh school will no longer make a difference at all and he/she will be exposed to drugs wherever you send them?
I picked M up and took her up to Westville for a coffee... The bullet wound is healing fast and causes no more than mild discomfort... see here... The trauma is another matter.
Her work colleagues insisted she take today off, after she had proven to herself she could go back to work, and did on Wednesday and Thursday...*grim...
The promised visit by the Sydenham SAPS to obtain her statement, didn't materialise until Wednesday evening and that, only after repeated calls and reminders.. *astonished...
As we sat in the dark of the staged powercut in His office on Wednesday evening at the Motherbody Meeting, Captain Smiley Murugen took himself over to M's home and with a flourish, headed up his report 'Attempted Murder'....
M asked him for her docket number and the so-sympathetic Captain said that due to the powercut he could only issue it later...*winks... Hands up those of you that think this will actually happen? *falls over.... Can you say T H E A T R E ??
Apparently the bullet wasn't found. Captain Lazarus at one point returned M's call and appeared to be startled that she even wished to open a docket. The Gazette and the Rising Sun both ran articles on the highly successful Reservoir Hills Fun Day with no whisper of the near tragedy that had occurred.
How simple it would have been for one of M's many horrified friends to pick up the phone and call the Press. They didn't... The Rotten Apples have shown their gratitude for M's silence by trivialising the entire affair and behaving like the buffoons I have painted them so truthfully to be.....*cackles...
My good fortune as a result of this arranged hit, was to meet NM of the Reservoir Hills CPF, and for her to freely confirm the Government's Eavesdropping Project....*grins... Ooops!
Do you have any idea of how this has improved my up to now incoherent attempts to warn the Innocent?
How the words from N's mouth "he accessed our neighbours adsl" are now finally understoood by those I try to convert? How even the concept of being heard audibly in your own home now makes sense?
When we got back to M's house, I parked outside and we continued chatting for ages... I was trying to figure out whether we could be audio monitored even as we sat in my little banger...
I took this photo of what appears to be a Hi-lux bakkie parked on the property just a few feet away across the narrow road. The contractors name is helpfully emblazoned on the rear panel here..and reads Malcolm Solomon, Building Contractor Tel: 072 0995 224 and his e-mail addie.
Wait for it! I already HAVE this number and name on my CPF Nokia ffs! He is, afaik, Sabeera's brother-in-law from the most heavily invested property this end of the Crescent at No. 18!!
It was the first time I had ever seen ALL the double story house windows open wide and this bakkie parked in the driveway....*waves to Mally....Major correction added at 12.10pm Saturday - Malcolm Solomons is NOT after all, Sabeera SAMUELS brother-in-law though it most certainly is a number I obtained from her address for the CPF. A thousand pardons for the error.
I was about to leave when M's next door neighbour arrived home, and I asked her whether he regularly came home at that hour. She didn't know but did know that his job was computer related....*falls over...
Does he have extremely bright lights on the outside of his home like these I asked her.... Why yes, M replied laughing, he has one right outside my sons bedrooms where they sit using their PCs....*chortles..
Well then, say I, twill be best if you tell your boys that Chubbo next door is poking about in their private stuff. And that in all likelihood he has been ordered home in a rush to monitor her conversation with her son after I leave....*beams...
And now, I'm pretty sure I have a convert!!!! One that the Rotten Apples tried their damndest to warn off at that....*gags
The rumour from a vastly different source, that confiscated drugs are again being sold from the Station, has me looking at the Mentor closely.... Is there unimaginable cruelty taking place right there at the Station for his perverted pleasure? Are Good cops forced to test these drugs before they are re-sold?
My trembling old hand is up in the air here.... Do absolutely NONE of you care??? I am nauseated, but unsurprised that my own Controller next door scrambles so hastily to distance himself from the depravity that I now suspect is taking place behind those closed doors....
The Molester won't touch the stuff himself as he prefers only to grope young, defenceless women...*vomits... But he can force his officers to do anything, as he himself is untouchable.
My Blogger login refuses to remember me. Do you read all my words, or rather a hastily edited version attended to by my now sweaty Network Administrator? You have admired his IT skillz for years, and know that he is capable of deleting selected passages in a flash....
Would you care to read the un-expurgated versions I've had printed out and bound? *grins..
I've not mentioned yet that since the shooting, M's cellphone has begun to behave badly...*pukes...
If you desert me now, you may wear the Wussie label with pride... You have seen how my wildest guesses have proven true.
And no, vodacom3g, it's nowhere near enough...*grim..
Move your affluent ass there smartly! Dayem, I forgot you're otherwise engaged with your own ongoing Project at mybroadband...*pukes..
Foul-mouthed Idiot that I am, I know the difference between right and wrong....
You've achieved your aim at my broadband, but the shit has truly begun to hit the fan....
How could you not have forseen these two thugs would lose their heads given so much power? Your contacts at Overport Telkom misinformed you? FFsakes!!!!
You must know that my concern is not for myself, and why this is so...*winks... My fears are for the innocent in the line of fire, and now this would appear to include the Good up on the Hill.
As you toss another fancy canape down your throat, and give yet another forumites shoulders a friendly hug, spare a fucking thought for the mini-tragedies playing out down our way as a direct result of your Master Plan...*heaves..
You are a cold-hearted sob voda3g and as such, ideally suited to the role you play, despite the music you purport to enjoy...
Your Owners could fix this shit if they chose, but my expectations are nil, zip, zero....*staggers off to bed...
Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 25th October 2008 at 6.12am