Monday, October 27, 2008

SHOULDER TO SHOULDER....
(begun Monday 27th October at 4.25am....)
Despite years of unwitting support for my Controller, the GameWrecker wasn't spared Bali's celebratory attentions overnight...*cackles..
Fat Sophie was on and off the bed, and at one point the bedroom became unbearably hot in his corner and the GameWrecker took off his blanket, opened his window and put the ceiling fan on...
Oddly enough, the only part of me that was affected was just the one stupid burning hand. *grins..
Though he may outwardly be feigning innocence, and be withholding his more obvious attacks, in reality nothing has changed at all...*lawls..
This bully ain't about to change his spots... As I listened to the efforts on the karaoke machine at bedtime, I had to wonder again at Allen Spence and HIS Masters genius for giving control of the power to a person who is clearly not fully evolved...*chokes..
I now fully understand that a total lack of morals or conscience is a vital pre-requisite for a Controller to be of any real value to the Project, and in the Courageous Couple it appears they got two for the price of one! *applauds...
How foolishly I shrieked at voda3g, knowing that it is within HIS Master's abilities to check out the Station and save the Good guys....*roffels... Alas, he is fully preoccupied with the consolidation of his status at mybroadband.co.za...*grins...
The mybb convention, run for the second time from vodaworld ffs, is OWNED! *laughing..
It is doubtful any dissenters will attend, and a huge number of converts should enjoy a merry time...
Will the Eavesdropping Project be on the Agenda for discussion? Will it be admitted openly that Eskom are cutting the power purely to aid the installation of the Project's technology? Will the loss due to the powercuts of so many small businesses, be shrugged off blithely? A given ja.
How will they reassure Invitees to the Project that their Station is free of Fermenting Fruit? *fascinated.... With my assistance here, Damage Control will be of the highest standard, and for every question that may be raised there will be a glib reply.
To consider for ONE freaking moment that only the Zone is run by a Druglord and the Rotten Apples, and that the rest of the country is free of scum, is ludicrous...
My guess would be that every speaker on the night has subscribed to this wondrous Project and, despite the huge collective brain power that will be present, very few if any will have a CLUE of the true nature of the Beast....*falls over laughing....
Protected and coddled by their bank accounts and lifestyles, these idiots will feel safe from any real harm....*grins..
How easily you choose to believe that my words are inventive rubbish. Do I blame you? You have got to be kidding! In the dark days of despair as I bounced off the walls gibbering with a mixture of fear and delight, I sealed my own fate...*laughing...
Slow as I am, it took me years to figure out that I should try and speak a language you might understand..
Later
I sent off my usual list of CPF Meeting reminders around 7.00am. Interesting it was then that, as I hit send to Sean Findlay, my Master's alarm went off and my little Nokia faltered and fumbled! Coincidence surely? *grins... Tis the first time I've sent this reminder to Sean and possibly caused concern in the Camp of the Crooked? *lawls...
You recall me telling you that Mr. Findlay is in the Security Industry? Do he and Peter Williams (who now runs the Moth Cottages), liaise to discuss Security and Surveillance? *collapses laughing.... Do they meet up with my Controller on the greens? *curious...
More workers are busy at No. 6 this morning. Predictably, the underbrush has been cleared drastically beneath Bali's roadside deck to once again give LOS to Basil's garage light...*grins..
I suddenly remembered after 8.00am that I'd not typed out a CPF Member's report on her recent mugging, that had been requested by der Kommissar..... I voiced my dismay to the GameWrecker and then sent a text to the Member....
My Vice-Chair called within the next 10 minutes and had barely said hello when she had to ring off and take another call...*winks...She called back right away to say the Commissioner had just called asking for the Member's promised report! Such keen attention to my life is admirable if a little creepy? *falls over... It's clear that even the smallest amusements will be attempted, however lame...*snorts..
Bali heard me mention my lapse to the GameWrecker and took the time to speedily report to his Protector, who in turn immediately called my Vice-Chair to enquire after the missing report....Bullshit? You think? *cackles ...
Needless to say, I've typed out L's letter and forwarded it to my Vice-Chair to print out and bring to tonight's Meeting. There it can be signed and handed to our Sydenham SAPS Liaison Officer....
Who will play this role this evening? Captain Smiley Murugen? Captain P. Moodley? Or the officially designated and still elusive Station Commander, Supt. Des Mariller? *laughing... Nobody available due to the Diwali celebrations? That's ok then....*yawns...
Tuesday 28th October at 3.30am...
At 2.15am I let fat Sophie out for a pee. The Wireless Song filled the valley as I stood on the verandah.
At 3.15am my Controller was up and playing with his toys...
However much I'm impressed with his Sounds of the Night FX, it is unfortunate that whatever bird/insect noises he chooses, it ALWAYS comes from the same places....*laughing..
A minor hitch and probably unnoticeable to someone who has a life... The Cape Canaries have long overstayed their welcome and even activating them down by Khaled's is laughable....
The water-loving violinists will soon be noisily inappropriate as we hit the scorching days of summer....*winks...
The purpose of this latest operation escapes me other than that it may well add to your opinion of my sanity....*roffels...
Option 3 applied at our CPF Meeting last night and there was no SAPS rep available to attend.... With the Diwali celebrations, the Station was probably running on only a few staff so tis understandable we were short-changed as well....
The raucous soccer players on the field outside the Meeting room have finally got the message, as the floodlights are still being left off.
All the better to hear you with my dear....*falls over cackling...
The subject of M's shooting was raised, and it's quite amazing how M and my versions of events differ. She is determined the shot came from nearby, and I am equally sure it didn't...*grins..
The angle that the bullet entered and exited would have even a ballistics expert puzzled when added to the topography of the fields.... The exit wound was considerably lower than the entry wound FFS? M has decided that a service pistol went off 'accidentally' and who am I to argue....*grins... Whatever...
As a message, it failed miserably. There was none of the doubtless anticipated hysteria and fear, and as a direct result I had the Reservoir Hills CPF Member's confirmation of the Snooping Project. Brilliant! *beams...
der Kommissar is to be invited to take the floor at our next Meeting. As he only arrived on the field as we were leaving for the hospital, there will be nothing much he can add. An interesting exercise it will be nonetheless....*winks..
Councillor Christians kindly attended on M's request last night. Towards the end of the Meeting he launched into a monologue that rather startled me....
He will forgive me if I struggle to buy what he was so eloquently selling....*smiles..
Nicely done it was, but the Councillor is very well aware that our Meeting Room is audio-monitored by the Listeners on the Hill, and it makes no sense for him to antagonise his own Chief of Operations. *falls over... The flashback of the Councillor in deep, whispered conversation with Earl Barnabas' mistress, is unforgettable after all....*shrugs....
He is a lovely lad, but he works for the Man and is a politician to boot....*shrugs....
Which of my dear Vice-Chair's immediate neighbours connects her home to the Station on request? That the drooling thugs may listen in to her private conversations and opinions? She clearly can't conceive that anyone would stoop so low, and hasn't yet met mon Capitano AFAIK....*grins....
As M dropped me off at my gates after the Meeting, a large yellow dog, it's tongue hanging out with exhaustion, ran by heedlessly up the Crescent...
The odds are high that it, along with so many others, will be lying stiff and cold alongside an unfamiliar road before the night is out...*sighs...
There will be more canine carnage to come, over the next weeks. A measure of how little we have really advanced, despite the awesome technological breakthroughs....*gags..
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Tuesday 28th October 2008 at 6.57am.