Wednesday, October 01, 2008

SO NOT THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY.....
(begun Wednesday 1st October at 3.55am...._
It's stopped raining for the moment and the valley is filled with the sound of erm, Wireless song amongst other things..... a battering ram of crickets as well.....*cackles...
I've just reaffirmed to you that my hearing is distorted, I've not yet collected my new spectacles, and we all know my mind is clearly unhinged..... Despite this, I exhort you regularly to believe my rantings....*falls in a heap laughing....
I find it amusing to try and second-guess the reasons behind the Sea of Tranquility I float on at present...*grins... Top of the list, and yet still the most unlikely, would be the so-called Enquiry....
Most boring, would have to be the Controller having been persuaded to sit still just for a laugh, and for no other reason other than to further disturb the already Disturbed.....*shrieks...
Too ambiguous for you? Well - no dipping lights worth mentioning, the TV running beautifully, no google authenticity problems, no visible water pollution....enough for you? *grins...
Despite the limp and sagging landline cable, the phone is working and is interference free, and I don't recall either of my Nokias switching themselves off as they do so often these days...*winks at Bali...
A Noddy Badge for the Master then! I am one of the very few who know what an effort this will be costing him....*laughing... Is he instead taking out his frustration on others in his power? Sue the book lost her landline the same day ours was 'fixed' *coughs...
Have the disturbing noises by Basil's satellite dish area increased? Is old Missus Purdon up next to The Gatehouse in Garbutt being tormented via their electricity supply? Is he relishing the Hall Keepers inexplicable rages as the cell tower emissions are increased?
It is way more likely he has merely re-directed his venom at some other poor sucker, than had a complete and sudden personality change...*laughing...
I've finally found my voice and am using it fosho, but his many other victims will never be heard....
Ja ja, I see the incongruity of that last remark, but you know what I mean....*shuffles off to do its exercise.....
Later
Despite the solid cloud cover, the haunting call to the Faithful floated across the Playing field at 4.40am... Happy Eid and may your problems be small ones...*beams..
The mealie-mouthed hypocrisy of a few I've encountered over the years, doesn't make me feel any less fortunate at knowing so many shining examples of the different faiths...
My Master runs der Bunker SE as its lowest output this morning... Does he wish for me to applaud? *vomits profusely instead...
Tis as good as light by 5.00am and the stealthy will have to rise a deal earlier to utilise the darkness....
I wonder curiously as the sky begins to lighten, what exactly the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban is doing at this precise moment...
Is he trudging behind a huge gang of wekkers on some Freeway nearby, about to change the lives of unsuspecting citizens forever?
Does the power he controls overwhelm any sense of culpability for the whopping errors that have and will occur?
My guess would have to be that he is way beyond such mundane crud as feeling guilt in any form...
The brief choking yelp of a small dog comes from my Masters yard as I write this...WTF? I am certainly not exaggerating when I say that someone will ALWAYS pay when mon Capitano is crossed....*gags...
Later
*dons it's life-jacket as the sea begins to become turbulent..... And I'm weirdly relieved to see that this leopard definitely can't change his spots...*laughs..
I tried to connect as I usually do. The time was 5.38am. As soon as I saw the WAN MINIport PPPoe result, I realized the thuggee had shed his well-behaved facade....*roffels.... Had the little dog not cried out earlier I may have thought....ag, never mind....
On trying a second time to wake the unresponsive remote computer, my Local Area Connection 2 sat up and sneered at me....*falls over... mon Capitano has exhausted his supply of bonhomie in just two days.... He will of course have a satisfactory whine as to why my connection was refused, and you will happily and unquestioningly add it to your shopping basket....*cackles..
May his small, mean triumph see him through the dark and possibly restricted days ahead....*chokes..
May I soundly rubbish any excuse given other than his uncontrollable petulance at having to sit quietly for any length of time at all....*lawls..
Have you bothered to verify my claims? Have you driven during daylight hours past welfare organisations, to find the one streetlight that invariably burns 24/7 outside these properties?
Are you of the callous school of thought that it is only right that these institutions do their bit for the Project?
The Zone is filled to bursting with Childrens Homes and Homes for the Aged.... Were you to track them all down would you find an astonishing number of (in most cases) large round outdoor lights, have been added recently?
Could this at a stretch, be another reason for crime being allowed to run rampant? To cover the obvious saturation of these additional lights? Bingo! I think we have a winner!
Which genius on the Beast's Advance Planning committee got a fat bonus for that idea? That residents will be more easily persuaded to add extra outdoor lighting should crime in their neighbourhood pick up? *nauseated.....
Add to that Eskom so fortuitously running out of power and touting the energy saving and WIRELESS FRIENDLY CCFL's and there you have it.... Ye gods guys! YOUR'E supposed to be the thinkers here not me! *roffels...
What the Planners didn't of course take into account, was that the chosen here in the Zone have difficulty in taking orders...*lawls... Their criminal tendencies are what led to them being Blessed with the Project startup in the first place and yet you cannot now rein them in!
My own dear Master is a prime example of one who simply refuses to listen to reason...*guffaws... Will he and his Mentor cause more than just a temporary glitch to the Eavesdropping Project? Not a chance..... *grins...
Decapitated toads floating in the hadeda pool? Screws and glass strewn across our driveway? The Beast's Advance Planning Committee clearly considered any form of Quality Control to be excess and unnecessary baggage....*laughing...
Later
It's 6.45am and the Master still runs his SE's despite the daylight...*snorts... Error 676: the phone line is busy, and again no connection allowed...
The phone line? *keels on over... iBurst requires a PHONE LINE FFS?
I pulled out the modem plugs and stuck them back in. All the green lights flashed briefly before he shut them down, leaving only the red and blue...*grins.. The PC continues to insist that the phone line is busy, and I obligingly check and find that our line is running perfectly...*chuckles..
Today's blog offering is good to go at 6.59am. It remains to be seen when, if at all, it is allowed to be published...*dances with glee....
Later
I called our server, tradepage, and spoke to Jenelle in the tech division. She checked online and reported no tower problems and said we have a whopping 1.6kb? of bandwidth so no worries there either....*beams...
I told her that we here in Sherwood were a part of the Government's Wireless Project testing and she had no problem understanding that...*cackles..
When I queried the strange Error 676 message repeatedly given us, she laughed and said its just the PC trying to find an answer for a problem it doesn't recognise....*grins...
Headsup to Jenelle for making me smile...
While I was waiting for her to pick up the phone, their hold music happened to be Jack Johnson warbling that 'we have no control' *lawls.... Never a truer word sung....
Later at 9.38am.
The Airwing chopper came down from the Station, over the Convent, and circled back overhead before buzzing off. Two minutes later it was back and again made a circle overhead. Jenelle had just called back from tradepage, having been schooled to now say the towers are down...*laughing..
Clearly the chopper has work to be done by it's onboard computer, and our lack of a connection is the result....*shrugs..
I discovered half an hour ago that my newer Nokia had been switched off. My trip to Fantasyland over the past two days has ended with a bang....*laughing...
Later
10.00am and back comes the whirlybird. This time low enough to almost land on the Samuels' roof up at No. 18...*wonders whether Sabeera is enjoying Eid today, and whether her fine young son is being affected by the enormous amount of technology on their property.
The sharp old lady with the excellent view from her flat at Sydenham Heights, reported a big police van pulling in this morning and a uniformed officer entering Block A with a bag. The old lady says this has happened before and that sadly, they suspect he is coming to buy drugs....
Twould be brilliant if Superintendent Des Marillier could visit the flats and reassure this tenant that nothing of the sort is happening? He was building up a really good relationship with several flat owners, prior to his sudden disappearance.. A pity it is indeed....*grim.... My calls to his cell go unanswered.....*stumped..
Later
Daniel from Telkom (a very pleasant guy who has quite clearly been round the block a hundred times), arrived after 12.00noon to fix our limp and sagging landline cable. Done.
I'm betting our internet connection was reinstated shortly after the choppers final flyover earlier this morning....
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday October 1, 2008 at 1.24pm.