Thursday, October 02, 2008

GONE TO THE DOGS......
(begun Thursday 2nd October at 4.15am....)
I rang the hand bell to call Penny, yesterday morning. The Water Meter reader had arrived... She eventually appeared with Dimples in tow, and the Terrible Twins lost their heads with excitement, momentarily....
The child's smile never wavered, and she patted little Cola absently as he jumped up. I have to admit at that moment to feeling immensely cheered. Such a tiny gesture and yet it conveyed a great deal.
I am genuinely impressed to see that the children at least, have no actual dislike for the dogs....*nods to Missus C.
Still on the subject of dogs, I happened to be at the top as two teenagers emerged from Freddie the Accountant's at No. 12, with Spanky and his companion on leads.
Chaos erupted in the street as this innovation took place...
I asked the older one whether he was Joyce's kid, to which he said yes, and he kindly introduced Spanky to fat Sophie through the gate, albeit briefly.
The companion dog that for so long had sounded as if it was being choked, turned out to be a rather fine Staffie....
Kudos to Val for her really good looking animals...*nods...
Tis unfortunate that the youngsters are reduced in their holiday boredom, to dragging the dogs about the neighbourhood. Dogs totally unused to being outside their boundary walls, that run the risk of meeting up with the large and aggressive dogs that are so often loose in the neighbourhood...
I still clearly recall seeing a regular dog walker lose her little Jack Russell to No. 14's killer pack, this through their fencing nogal.... A horrific and noisy death that could have been avoided...
The GameWrecker repeatedly suggests he take Sophie walking, and is surprised when I don't think it's a good idea....*shrugs... I have seen the large number of dogs that roam free in the area and he hasn't...
The heavy rains forecast didn't materialise, and the Wikked may temporarily mop their slimy brows...*snorts... I watch the strange damp furrow that runs down our verge, with interest. Where has the huge and obvious ongoing runoff been rerouted to?
Later
I would bet good money that the Courageous Couple are ahead of me on my next subject.
That after eavesdropping on several calls, and my conversations here in the house, the Master hatched a Damage Control Plan, just in case...*winks..
See, I keep forgetting to tell you about one major detail involving the noisy breakin down at Dilshaad's last Saturday....
Their house alarm never sounded...
If you've been following my blogs from the outset you may recall that Khaled at No. 2 has an alarm that in the past would go off noisily all day, if left to itself....
Once I had figured out that it was my Master for the most part mucking about with the electrical circuit that would set off the alarm at No. 2, it pretty much settled down and behaved itself. *grins...
Khaled now says that after the burglary on Saturday, the alarm was discovered to have been set on Silent. He thinks (or says so at least) that it was done by an ex-employee.
If however, it is possible to change the settings remotely on their house alarm, I would look first to my so clever Captain of Courage who controls the circuit.
Twould be a simple matter for him to do via the DeathDealer from as far away as the Hill....*IF it is possible to change the settings remotely....*
Should I venture down and visit Dilshaad to get more details on their system? Can they still access my blog or are they having problems yet? *curious..
How Bradley was told to tie up Jody so the thief knew he could make his getaway safely through Basil's garden? How Bradley 'slept' through the noise of the entire security gate being broken off, and the back door being kicked in, a mere 20-30 feet away from the open windows at Basil's? It's not difficult to figure out that it was fairly well organised.
All this in an effort to persuade you that the area is NOT monitored to the hilt! *sighs...
The Mohameds are heavily committed to the Project and there is no turning back now. I merely suggest that they now face the fact that they run with the Devil's Spawn, and to take the appropriate precautions.
If you persist in thinking ours is the only home VOIPED to the max you are easily as idiotic as I am...*shrugs...
I had occasion to pull into the Station this morning...
I popped my head first into the charge office, and asked where I could find Supt. Marillier. Nobody knew or was telling....
I then went into the Admin office which seemed to be running on skeleton staff.... *curious..
A pretty and obliging young stranger was behind Navi's desk in her office...*startled...
She said that Navi was away for a few days...
On a course? I asked, and she looked uncomfortable and said no...
She said she had only begun standing in for Navi the day before....
May I guess? The befokte Enquiry? It's that big of a deal after all? The Mentor is actually anxious! He couldn't keep still and was everywhere!
Surely the Shaikboyz and Agliotti, not to mention Koobair, are whispering in the right ears by now? Comrade Selebi's private line (he thinks private) will have been humming.... It is only a matter of time until this huge mistake made by the 5 young trainee policewomen goes away....
Where stands my fine Lord Fowl on the matter? He can't now abandon his Mentor, and yet his continued allegiance tends to make my Masters grubby hands even filthier?
A delicate point in Colin Balliram's dazzling career wouldn't you say?
Sitting tight while the five women are sorted out, will be difficult in itself. All his online peers, to whom he speaks so freely, would be surely taken aback should the Pair suddenly fall silent?
Again, my Master's true character will be put to the test.... Will he fail his close Mentor, and deny knowing of the extra-mural activities conducted behind closed doors and apparently revealed in detail to all who would listen afterwards? *gags...
Should the cover up for some reason fail, will the Chicken King distance himself hastily from these shocking truths that have finally come to light? He cannot.
As he and I are bound together, does his equally bullying Protector finish the Triangle neatly....*cackles..
Has the Good Superintendent Marillier been promised a fortune if he will carry this particular can? How can five girls be made to change their story? Will we ever hear the truth of the matter?
der Kommissar has been in perilous positions before and survived them all triumphantly. *shrugs...
Should I accept gratefully the magical improvement of at least the visible quality of our tap water these past few days, and STFU?
Or should I point out that the Project has enabled access to individual water supplies and therefore is now wide open to tampering? *winks...
May I pass you this damp cloth, and you could try to wipe at least some of the egg from your derisive faces? *keels over laughing..
The wind has picked up to gale force proportions, and the late afternoon sun shines on the fat white clouds scudding up from the south...
My god, but I love this country...
Peace...
---oOo---
Thursday 2nd October 2008 at 5.58pm.