Thursday, October 02, 2008

NOBODY SAID LIFE WAS FAIR.....
(begun Thursday 2nd October at 9.19pm....)
I sat down on the verandah steps at 9.15pm to test run my new specs. An amazing array of different lighting shone up in the little ones dormitories... Sure, it's the holidays, but still I find it strange that three and four year olds are up and about at this hour....*shrugs..
A rich orange sodium-based light is visible over at the Rec. Centre and as I watched, the chopper flew along the horizon on its endless journey to and from the microwave tower....
They've cut out most of the rust from my old banger and resprayed her, and I went out shopping with Basil before taking her back to Mannerings...
Courtesy of my old lady I'm indulging in the ultimate decadence.... Harry M is organising a little JVC CD player and a full auto valet for me... I tell you this here so that you may follow the CD players life span with me.....*smiles..
El Pollo de Grande has developed a taste for scrambling anything digital and making it unworkable...
He began with a car radio/CD player belonging to the GameWrecker years back. It had a removable face as I recall and was parked on our driveway overnight, providing fair game for the Masters skills....*grins..
It was problem free when parked one night after dark and the next morning, was deader than a dodo, never to be revived.
You recall this O Lout of my Life? What a sniggering would have ensued in the Camp of the Buttkissers.....*lawls...
Next I believe was my Sony Walkman, as it hung about my raddled neck while I walked on the verandah...
About the time or perhaps even a bit earlier, he attended to the CD Player on the kid's stereo, as it sat next to the TV here in the lounge... A doddle....*nods...
I acquired another CD walkman and that too began stopping and starting inexplicably as I walked, within 2 weeks of purchase...*winks.... I stopped using it and hummed instead....*roffels..
And now I am boldly paying what, as a non-earning leech, I consider a large amount of lolly, for another music system easily within the Foul One's reach....*beams...
In one camp I imagine the hordes of Fanboyz will slaveringly roar - do it! do it!
Hopefully there will now be a few who remain silent - themselves now curious as to the depths of Bali's criminal activities....
And no - not by any stretch of the imagination could these deliberately destructive actions be termed a part of an IT Intellectual's curriculum....*collapses laughing...
You must forgive me if the term has me snorting and choking, as Mistuh Congeniality next door is probably the furthest thing to an intellectual you could find....*cackles...
So there you have it.... He certainly has the ability to fry the digital reader and it will be easily within his reach. Should he and his Rotten Apple cronies decide to sit tight until the warranty runs out, and then to administer the coup de grace, I will of course (am I still able) pass on the exciting news here...
It will make no difference whether young Baron Frankson is enlisted to do the actual dirty, or my Controller himself, for ALL the credit will go to Colin Balliram....*grins...
Does the nausea you feel at slumming here to read my tardish words, over-ride your sense of Right and Wrong?
It is astonishing that such hatred is displayed for the Stupid. What are the chances that somewhere down the line several of these arrogant 'intellectual giants' produce offspring....? Not all of whom may necessarily have their Sire's bent for genius? How different a song will then be sung? *curious...
One should tread carefully, as I have found that life has a really ironic way of teaching some harsh lessons....*cackles..
Last month I learned to use the Parking Ticket machine at the Mall... Basil just repeated the instructions each time we went until I finally did it on my own one Saturday...
It has nothing to do with my great age. My head is missing what you take for granted is all....*shrugs.. When the boom finally lifted and I drove out and headed home I felt like a million dollars...*shrieks....
Yes, YOUR five year old can boot up a PC, make change for R100 and use the DVD Player... Not everyone can....*shrugs...
I've finally accepted it, and stopped loathing myself for the shortcomings you take such pleasure in reminding me about....*laughing... Hell, I only got my driver's licence at about 27 because I was too terrified to even try earlier...*squawks.... My old lady just kept telling me that I could do it, over and over again, and it worked!
Small achievements to the Incredibly Bright ja, but totally magnificent to a Tard....*beams... Get over yourselves and look closely at what you're aligning yourselves with over there.... And tell me true if you would - who looks to be the bigger Fool now?
I could care less that my Controller is a criminal that consorts with criminals.... *shrugs... It's after all, the Path he has himself chosen, and judging by the mayhem he has caused in our home alone, he is happy with his choice...
Nobody said life was fair fosho, but it is Just for me to give you the side of the Courageous Pair that you would otherwise not have known about...
A liar I am not, and if my tale gives you no more than a moment's mirth, all well and good...*shrugs.. If you choose to believe that none of what I tell you could possibly affect your lives - I have no problem with that either...*cackles..
There has been great injustice done here in the Zone, and I suspect I have reported only the very tip of a most vile and corrupt iceberg....
My Master shares his Mentors bullying and uncontrollable urges, whether he denies it or not...
In Bali's case it is the obsessive control and abuse of the elderly - a bizarre fetish indeed...*chokes.. His Mentor, it appears, is only different in that he prefers his victims to be young...*spews.... Two peas in a pod otherwise....
However much I've insisted that Bali and I share a leaning towards controlled bullying, I now concede that I am a mere amateur in that Department...*roffels...
Tweedledum and Tweedledee are clear and outright winners, and hopefully their efforts will be rewarded by the likes of the Lord High Superintendent of Electricity for Durban and even, dare I say it, vodacom3g - forumite of the year in 2007 on mybroadband...*wipes it's streaming eyes....
Can you hear the smile in my voice? That there is no way on god's green earth I bear any of you malice? You are like weird aliens and fascinate me totally....*grins... Could this happy attitude be ascribed to my Utter Stupidity? *keels over laughing... G'nite...
Friday 3rd October at 3.20am...
The poor fellow is already hard at it at this early hour...*cackles...There are so few avenues left to Little Willy at present, that it is perfectly understandable this is his mode de jeur (sp)...*grins..
The GameWrecker sat up abruptly at 3.00am with cramp, and I surfaced enough to realise my right hand was on fire...*shrugs... At 3.05am fat Sophie suddenly began gnawing the blankets furiously in her sleep.... All points worthy of more than just mon Capitano's clandestine boner methinks? I've reported these three weird results of the Masters nocturnal attentions too often for them to be ignored. Whatever it is he sends our way certainly doubles, to achieve these results...*snorts..
I unlocked the verandah door and confirmed the Fowl King's wakefulness as I heard the Wireless song float out from the Convent.... Five of the top story dormitory windows still give off a bright light as they did when I finally went to bed last night... It is quite possible that the young orphans have been bused to a holiday venue.... easy enough to check with Sister Stephen at some point...*grins..
The Master writhes and heaves at his temporary chains next door in der Bunker, and the shriek in my ears rises to a crescendo...*laughing... Imagination at work again? *shakes it's head....
You have heard the facts for yourselves. The product you buy so slavishly is off/bad/rotten... Cest la vie....*rubs it's cooked eyeballs...
My newer Nokia had again switched itself off when I finally got home yesterday. The battery had been well over halfway full and I carry it locked. I had re-entered the pincode to find the battery had suddenly been sucked down to one bar.
As I sit here now, it quietly warns me that the battery is low and then switches straight off...*grins..
The GameWrecker said he had tried to call me yesterday several times and been given the 'number not available' message..... There is nothing under Missed Calls to verify this...*puzzled... Had Bali switched my phone off as soon as I left home? Again, I would not hold my breath waiting to be told the truth here...*shrugs..
In a perfect world, I would hit a key or two and print out arf's fairly understandable list of apostrophe useage, and try and learn it.... In my crazed environment however, I will continue to randomly sprinkle the darn things throughout my typed blog, further irritating those few that may actually fit the description of intellectual....*shuffles off to get some exercise.....
Later
Were der Kommissar to be rewarded for his undeniably loyal service to Selebi's Project, and elevated say to National Police Commissioner, who would run the Station? My choice would have to be Navi, despite her civilian status, Superintendent Des Marillier (in spite of whatever ancient dirt the Rotten Apples may have unearthed) or even the solid Captain Chule whose smile leads me to believe that he is not entirely OWNED....*grins... Enough...... Peace julle...
PS. A small, but to me significant point.... I discovered at 5.23am my Master had ostensibly deactivated der Bunker SE. It was most definitely on earlier and tis most unlike him to shut it down so early....*puzzled....
Friday 3rd October 2008 at 6.56am.