Friday, September 26, 2008

THESE FOOLISH THINGS.....
(begun Saturday 27th September at 3.20am...)
I'd only been up for ten minutes when I heard a branch break. Someone collecting firewood down in the valley? Little Pepsi started barking and it turned into a howl... WTF?
I struggled to hold the stuffing pen in my burning, numb fingers... Is it the damp weather and drop in temperatures that makes both the dog and my hand cry out? My ears whine as I shake my head.... My so-called symptoms are always exacerbated by cloud cover for some reason, so no worries dudes....*winks..
Why is Captain Courageous on his best behaviour? A mere hiatus, as they plot and scheme the next delicious scenario designed to torture us? While trivialising all that has gone before?
They will have convinced their Fanboyz online that the latest accusations are rubbish. Five trainee policewomen all claiming sexual harrassment?
Ai, tis just collective PMS and women's natural vindictiveness? *keels over...
Besides, these things can be made to go away despite the difficult odds....
My Treasurer says she smells suicide and accidental death in the near future... Of course she's over-reacting.....*shrugs... You will also think we exaggerate.... I've said all along that the Zone is run along different lines to Your idea of suburbia....*snorts..
So I guess el Maestro sits quiet, as Cleaners are hired by the Rotten Apples to rehabilitate these so-called victims and to shut them up quick smart...*winks... Should I have faith that Good will prevail in the matter? *keels over laughing...
Pull the other one why don't you?! How many years have I sat here being kicked in the head to the sound of your thunderous applause? For how long have you egged on this Tool of the Corrupt so blindly? *looks at the Stealthy one...
I find it hard to believe that you are a bad person despite your proclivity for torturing idiots... Your lack of tolerance when dealing with Fools has over-ridden your commonsense.... A trait displayed by so many of your Peers...*sniffs... We just beg for it not so?
I'm intrigued by your apparent collective ability to separate mon Capitano's online behaviour from his clearly, as criminal behaviour, in real life? Selective ignorance from so many of the Bright?
However much you regard yourselves as unique individuals, has pretty much been negated by the Pack mentality you have displayed here over the years....*shrugs..
I'm not in any position to judge you. Lacking any vestige of logic and commonsense as I do, my desperate gibberings have done little other than to encourage you all....*cackles... It's been a huge Life's Lesson for me to find that the line between Good and Bad is not clear cut at all....*curtseys gratefully to the King of Poultry....
The GameWrecker bought me a neat pair of fieldglasses the other day. What an eye opener they are! *roffels... I took them up the top last night after 8.00pm to study the lights in the toddler's dormitories....
Someone was huddled against one of the windows upstairs and within minutes, the lights were doused....*impressed. I amiably flashed my little white led light at them repeatedly and waited...
A few minutes later several of the small orange lights suddenly began twinkling behind the smart finished windows...Magic!
My Master keeps the GateKeepers across the way on full alert these days. Has he warned them that I threaten their livelihood if it is proven they run powerful SE's from INSIDE the living quarters of these orphans? Why else would they be so jumpy? *curious...
After weeks of facing directly the humungous SE on the garden wall at the Senior Boys Hostel (very often left active all day) it was off last night and this morning. A precautionary measure my Lord? Just in case someone is sniffing around? *laughs..
I actually persuaded the GameWrecker to check out the two red and white lights on Bali's lampost last night. Seen through the new binoculars they are pretty impressive. They can't be seen from the road at all, and only become visible when viewed from my kid's window....*shakes it's hoary head in wonder...
IC's comment over at mybb regarding the lack of Telkom Wimax base stations had me cackling wildly. Are you all totally blind?! *falls over..
Every institution, school and Government run building is OWNED and will be rigged out with the necessary technology to further Selebi's Project. Some, as with St. Theresa's, more than others... A neat little mini-base station in DLOS to it's feeders at Howard College and the Overport Microwave tower. *gags..
Outside nearly every school you will now find at least one streetlight burning 24/7 denoting it's inclusion on the Grid.
vodacom3g becomes more appealing by the day ffs! When I read that he is so taken with Dire Straits' Private Investigations I was shocked to find my natural repulsion wavering! *shrieks.... How can he be an Agent for the Beast if he has such excellent taste? *roffels...
Ahh.... gullible and naively silly toad! The fellow is the Beast's Top of the Range agent and no question about it. As much as Bali is the Golden Tool of the Rotten Apples, doing what he does best, so does voda3g with his so helpful and authoritative manner work for the Beast....*grins..
How swiftly you all have been persuaded to forget that a rose by any other name...... *falls over...
He will of course, merely laugh at my accusations, and possibly even kindly say that it appears I have good reason to diss the Minions of the Beast...*nods..
However silent sat Shaggy the Telkom Admin in mwebs irc channels, does this one continue to remind me of that shadowy figure... *beams...
My new binoculars picked up the most amazing SE slapped on the side of a property over in Piedmont Road. A beauty that puts all the other lights in the shade so to speak! I must take a closer look in the daylight hours and try to get a picture for you.
How ordinary and innocent these outdoor lights appear when switched off...*cackles... But under the control of one such as my Master, they can now be manipulated to give off an intense signal.
I'm guessing that the really powerful lights have had an additional bit of technology added behind the glass? *winks...
Later
The little freezer was screaming when I walked into the kitchen earlier. It shouldn't be labouring at all, as the temperature has dropped amazingly...*winks at Bali... I smacked it sharply and it shut up...
As I stepped onto the Orbitrek, the first hadeda of the day let out it's raucous cry in the dark. I have noticed this phenomenon before...*grins.. It calls from a perch somewhere between Freddie the Accountant's and my Masters Chicken Coop....
It's quite probable that my bizarrely obsessive Controller activates something via his DeathDealer at that precise moment. That he doubles the power output would be my tardish guess...*cackles..
Your snorts of derision don't bother me at all. Feel free in fact. *laughing.... I have been scarily correct in so many of my stumbling attempts to make sense of it all, that I now listen closely to my instincts...
They tell me that something is cranked up, which disturbs the hadedas just enough to cause them to remark on it. Nothing more...*grins..
Your Trainee Controllers would do well to note these finer points. I am the Toad in the Street, and there are others who will hear you too... Do not underestimate idiots....*laughing wildly as it waves to Lazzie....
The Courageous Couple have proven themselves to be highly successful in their sales of snake-oil.. Can I now interest you in a discounted testicle implant? It is rather obvious that you are lacking in the cojones department so.....? No? *chokes..
Are you so shocked that I decline to buttkiss and beg? I am my own Best Friend and Worst Enemy, and have no need to bootlick the Blind. *collapses laughing...
Have a great weekend julle... Peace..
---oOo---
Saturday 27th September 2008 at 6.06am