Saturday, September 27, 2008

NAILED.....
(begun Saturday 27th September at 7.15am....)
If this particular ship were to go down (admittedly one of my more ludicrous ideas), where would el Pollo de Grande run to? He has aligned himself with Tweedledee from the getgo....
There is no damage control in the world that could erase their 'special' bond...*gags.... You begin at last to see how carefully I've tiptoed around this problem? Hoping against hope that being blessed with a brain you would use it? *laughing...
The alarm sounded so clearly by Lord Foul's own unloved animals, was not sufficient to change your mindset...*shrugs...
An animal of a different sort may yet convert you......*cackles...
As these unfortunate women may be persuaded into silence, so may the toad be bought...*grins..
My price? Brace yourselves you Radishes, for the same old song....... compensation for Basil, Sue and Penny.... Add to that now, a reliable little banger to replace the one stolen from Basil at the behest of the Rotten Apples, and you escape with a cheap round....
Alas, the Architect who is so heavily invested in the Zone (and by default, the Project), has not produced a replacement vehicle as I had hoped he would...*sighs..
Let us not pretend that he is unaware of my request ffs. His close links to those on the Hill ensure that he reads/or is told of my words...
Has he been forbidden to indulge in this philanthropic gesture, which IMO would go a long way to raising his status in the Zone? Financially, it would be a drop in the ocean when you consider how his business flourishes under the aegis of the Rotten Apples...*winks...
For myself? Nothing has changed. I merely wish for a reliable internet connection 24/7 and for the Captain of Courage to continue living with me, in order to protect us from the ravening hordes he pointed in my direction in the first place...*collapses laughing...
I'm aware that the number of unfixable errors on our PC grows daily... May I request that our Network Administrator attends to these errors as soon as possible? *cackles... Missing files that may affect the smooth running of our computer et al....
As he is the only one that could possibly have caused these errors, the onus is now on him to sort them out.
Did I tell you that Missus C rang on our newly 'fixed' landline yesterday? The one that is monitored and recorded so attentively?
She asked if I had watched the three dvds she so kindly lent us just prior to their 'going away to the berg for the weekend'....
I had long since passed them back over the wall to Penny. So I said loud and clear that, no, I hadn't watched them, and that he had taken down our TV screen shortly after 'they' left...*shrugs...
Doubtless my remarks will be hastily deleted from the records...*snorts... I do sometimes wonder how often Little Willy acts independently of his Trusty Backup. In the case of the dvd's I would have to say she knew of his malicious intention. *shrugs again.... Loyal to a T, is our Missus C...*projectile vomits...
Later
I watched the stoic little Penny as she swept the leaves from the Master's front deck. How grateful she is that they continue to employ her. It is unlikely she will find another job, as there are thousands of unemployed women waiting in line for way too few positions...
That she comes with the highest praise for her child-minding abilities means absolutely squat to the Courageous Pair....*gags...
Missus C is merely doing what she does best, by covering up the crap Lord Fowl leaves in his wake...*sniffs...
The sparrowhawk is on the move, and a cloud of frantic doves flee the feeding table to take cover... The yellow-billed kites were mating in the gumtrees across the way a week ago... Will their young survive the ongoing destruction here in the valley? *curious...
The water restrictions for KZN threatened by Neil McLeod the Liar cause me more than mild irritation. *breathes deeply and goes off into a paroxym of fag-related coughing.... There is no way that the hundreds of water runoffs all over the city can be ascribed to poorly maintained lines or excess rain.
The pipes are crammed with cabling leaving little or no room for the water they were designed to carry. When the real summer rains arrive there will be catastrophe upon catastrophe....
What idiots thought the Project was a grand idea? Hands up there Allen Spence, Superintendent of Electricity for Durban and Moron of the Universe..... Still amused Al? Just doing your job Al? That larnie title you wear carries a great deal of responsibility with it surely? Responsibility that you are now adept at side stepping....*roffels..
May the echo of my croak be with you all the days of your life....What were you thinking?!!!! Kerching! Kerching! perchance? *sighs....
Still playing with the enormous freeway overheads out there? Nail anyone else recently? If Basil, god forbid, has a third episode related to your carelessness, may I drive him to YOUR doctor's surgery at YOUR expense?
Or should he just hop on the bus gus, and get in the queue at Addington, being as how he is a pensioner with no medical aid? *disgusted....
I guess good old Al really appreciates the no-accountability that blankets the country, stifling any justice that may be meted out....*nods...
It's 10.45am and the high-pitched whine in my ears suddenly increases. I hear his child, and look to find Madam's car is back on their drive. In the kitchen the freezer has begun to protest again... *chokes... And you think tis all imagination? Psychosomatic bullshit that kicks in when I SEE or HEAR them? Not a chance! *collapses laughing.... I guess the Master is curious to see what he has missed and cranks up the system deliberately....
Later
I just took a thirty-minute nap as the elderly are wont to do...*grins... I woke to hear Pepsi doing her anxious bark... My hearing suddenly changed frequency completely.... Haibo!
On the strength of this alone, will I now say that my Hero for Eternity is using the wireless system specifically to manipulate his dogs..
Often enough do his three animals go off like rockets for no apparent reason at all....I've been outside and found der Bunker light and this one nearest Basil, apparently off... There is still a third light here that I can't account for, hidden as it is behind der Bunker....
I've seen el Maestro amuse himself by threatening the Twins with a stick here and causing them to shriek with fear.... It has taken all this time for me to figure out that he is now deliberately using the Wireless system to set off his own dogs...
Not something I could capture on camera as I did in this fortunate moment, so an easy thing for them to deny in their very best affronted and injured manner...*laughs... Something entirely doable from a distance as well, using the DeathDealer I'll be bound....*grim...
Consider all that I've told you of Bali's levels of enjoyment, and the sick pleasure he and his cronies derive from other's misery and misfortune...
Now tell me true that he wouldn't manipulate the radio waves to upset his dogs....
If I were to call Penny to the wall right now and ask her how her ears were this minute, what answer would she give me? *looks at the Fowl One...
I am totally comfortable in the knowledge that what goes round will inevitably come round my Loutish Oaf....*grins.... You hear no hate nor even anger in my voice, for I am the Captain of my Ship nowadays, and that is behind me....
Enjoy the unkindnesses left to you while you may....*cackles...
Peace..
PS Chopper over at 12.25pm....
---oOo---
Saturday 27th September 2008 at 7.25pm.