Sunday, September 07, 2008

NO HIDE NOR HAIR.......
(begun Sunday 7th September at 3.55am....)
The chopper just went by heading up to Sparks Road. Those guys don't appear to sleep......*wonders briefly if they're aliens.....
Having blogged yesterday, that our TV was for the most part temporarily off the Master's Hit List, mon Capitano whacked it on and off for a considerable while after I'd published....*grins... He is astonishingly naive....*shrugs...
I took Sophie up the top for a dekko at 4.00pm in time to see a large guy heading up the Crescent on our side of the road.... He saw me and did a smart u-turn.... then he stood a while on the manhole cover down at the stopstreet and made a call..... he spoke at some length and I stepped back out of his sight....
When I finally moved, he was heading up again and almost at Bali's gates....
As he saw me he turned round and went smartly back down the road, only this time he crossed Jan Smuts heading for.......? Piedmont? Mayville?
An unremarkable incident you say? *grins... I disagree and think it worthy of note....
He was a large fellow and reminded me of Basil's Bradley on steroids.... wearing a green T-shirt and dark blue cutoffs (denim?) and slops... He also carried a really mean looking walking stick....
Somebody I know? *curious...
Also unusual enough to remark on, is that the youngsters are drifting back into the valley.... I watched at 5.10pm as two really smartly dressed lads of about 12-13 years old went through the grass up the hill next to the Recreation Centre and ducked into the bush..... About where Wayne von Bart set up the first deliberate water runoff? *winks...
I recall the Parks wekkers spending some days up there, but what it was they were busy with I can't say..... Course if you recall, they had to make alternative plans as I blogged the resulting river of water that was then regularly run down into the valley....*laughing..
If there is now some sort of manhole tucked into that bank, this is where these two youngsters went.... So...? Well, it has to be said they were neither of them dressed for bushwhacking... Both wore sparkling white trainers and one even wore white baggies FFS!
You will pardon my curiosity as to why two such nicely dressed youngsters felt the need to go spend time in the rough.... Has some bright spark set up a small business enterprise there?
I've just been looking at the prints I collected yesterday, and wondering again about the big guy with SIEMENS emblazoned so boldly on the back of his yellow vest....
As he was the only person in that knot of people to wear any identification, I do smell a red herring ..*grins...
It was months back, before BizAfrika had even begun digging the verges, when the contract droog had said they were going to dig for Siemens.... *curious..... Since then if you remember, it was insisted that Neotel had done the digging...*laughing... More murky and deliberate subterfuge fosho....
Later:
Company joined me noisily in the TV Jack at 4.45am...*beams... My word! The DeathDealer can reach us from Sleepy Hollow nogal? *cackles...
That is, if indeed my Controller went to his family gathering in Pietermaritzburg last night as Missus C so carefully phoned to tell us prior to their leaving *winks...... Or did he go and then head back in the wee hours with a buddy for a laugh? It's not a long drive at all on the empty freeways at that hour....
For as I walked, came the sound of a standard car alarm behaving badly, and very nearby.... Twice more it managed to begin it's shriek before the owner shushed it....*grins...
Astonishingly similar to the rebellious behaviour of the oft-blogged Kitt iii... A vehicle that no doubt gets increasingly misbehaved according to how many spliffs it's owner has been sucking.....*falls over laughing..
A medium sized dog barked briefly and wildly as it was driven over the Freeway Bridge...Coincidence? *shrugs.... The sky is already getting light and Winter is history....
Later:
Something was in trivia early this morning. Wearing FlipSleezy's dress it was.... Oddly, not a curse fell from it's lips....*shudders....
I would prefer to think it just the usual idiotic nick-swopping than my Master trying on 'cute' for size....*gags...
If it was indeed the real deal, then I guess ganja had more than a little to do with it's mellow babblings... I remind you for the zillionth time that I do believe marijuana should be legalized at least for medical purposes, if not recreational...
I can't however claim to be comfortable with someone of Lord Chicken's temperament and psychological disorders, using at all.... *nauseated...
Not with the power given him so freely by the plank Allen Spence....
My imagination at work again? I don't think so... The car alarm going off in the early hours suggested my Master was close by and behaving stupidly...*shrugs....
Not that you will be told anything other than that they were up in PMburg .....*grins.. A truly gullible lot you are fosho...
Later:
Basil just climbed over from his front garden onto Captain Courageous' deck. He said that water from the Master's pool is now flooding onto his property....*cackles..
He says Bali's hose has been running since the Marvelettes left yesterday for PMB....
Will Basil lose his stove or TV as a result of daring to turn the hose off? They already have his little car, so what form will the next punishment take ? *wonders...
I have no need to exaggerate.... This is the Zone and it is ruled goonda-style....*nods...
The Courageous Couple will no doubt thank Basil effusively and then, days or weeks down the line, will come the Master's idea of retribution....*waits..
der Bunker SE is of course still active as is 22 Michan Road.... The marvellously blinding light by St. Theresa's outbuilding here has just been shut down.... Save power indeed pffttt....
Later:
My Master checked in again noisily behind the TV at noon.... Nothing after that until........
I was reading and heard odd noises after 3.00pm.... I heaved myself up and tottered out the front and over to the wall between me and the Controller's....
I looked over and down to see two young men casually coming out of mon Capitano's servants quarters... Nicely dressed 'n all.... I asked in my best isizulu what they were doing, and said the Master was home and the dog would get them... They were unfazed and just stood there... So I then said to them to wait while I fetched my gun....
I hotfooted indoors to fetch it....
Through all of this Bali listens avidly....*gags...
I called SAPS and the bakkie came and went round into the valley.... The second patrol round I stopped them and said it would be better if they searched the property.... Just push open the gates said I, all confident like.....
The cops tried and found them tightly shut....Haikona!!!! They've been flapping loosely open all week and no-one has been to fix them so WTF?! *startled...
And there you have it folks - yet another theatrical production laid on by the dodgiest crew you could ever hope to meet....
As Basil asked - How do these crims know the Ballirams are out? Two cars stand in the driveway and three dogs gallop about? And yet they somehow know they are safe to enter the property?
The GameWrecker bless him, says they will have been watching the house....pfft.... In their knife-creased black trousers and white shirts sitting in the bush roughing it? I don't think so....
Later:
I just went out and down the road to see the miracle of the mended gates for myself.... By jingo, they are now indeed able to open only wide enough for the dogs to be pushed through.....*falls over cackling....
The two SE's left burning all day? Certainly not on their driveway as you'd expect, but the one right next to my kid's bedroom and the valley-facing bunker light.... Just enough to give Mon Pervert a good audio signal to enjoy the show he created....*roffels....
Mon Capitano has had so-called 'visitors' now in June, August and now September.... Do you see a pattern forming here? Just previews for the Main Event?
Am I to be the Star of the show when the fourth lot of hirelings arrive? Or the slow-moving GameWrecker? *grins... The Lout of my Life is a slimy piece of work, but he is mine and fully OWNED despite his shortcomings....*beams...
Peace julle..
---oOo---
Sunday 7th September 2008 at 5.24pm.