Saturday, September 06, 2008

ROTISSERIED.......
(begun Saturday 6th September at 10.15am....)
I get the distinct feeling I'm supposed to be grateful Lord Fowl has cut back somewhat on beating up our TV? You'd better believe his pseudo-good behaviour is temporary, and he is literally simmering with his usual petulant rage.... *snorts..
Having been at the receiving end of his bizarrely childish tantrums for more years than I care to remember, I'm in a unique position to know the Truth of the matter.....
The visible change to the PC screen, my new server in #trivia (BTW, the efnet results are again showing 'new' next to each channel)....
The dropdown channel menu doesn't work, try as I may, and merely defaults back to my new efnet.cs.hut.fi server when I hit connect....*grins..
The noises behind the monitor still occur as I guess his buddies are ushered in...
More unfixable errors are found by Norton Win-doctor and One Button Checkup each week. The list of missing files grows in leaps and bounds....
The extreme busyness of my harddrive at intervals when in #trivia still occurs.... Whether I'm being spammed or pinged en-mass there is no slacking off from his attentions..... The Network Administrator from Hell fosho...*chokes..
My newer Nokia being savagely and loudly smacked this morning till it switched itself off FFS....
The so-careless noise as he enters the switched off TV jackpoint in the early hours each morning. The bad behaviour of my landline that so often says this number doesn't exist only to ring correctly when re-dialled...
Another lull before the next fire-storm of attacks no doubt....*snorts... Any concern that Selebi's Project will be given a bad name before it's even properly off the ground, is way too late...*shrieks...
Twas a stroke of luck that I found the old Purdons up next to The Gatehouse in Garbutt Road..
Being subjected to powercuts as small as one minute apart, and some lasting for more than a day? Repeatedly abused via their electricity supply they were....
And you would have me believe that the attentions paid me are an isolated case? You surely jest! *gags...
With these new powers so willingly handed to them by the likes of Allen Spence, comes the opportunity for endless sport and payback throughout the Zone.....
The Rotten Apples and their Golden Tool are spoiled now for choice.... You will certainly never be told of the victims that provide endless entertainment up on the Hill.....*looks at those magnificent hi-fi speakers...
If your only rebuttal is still that by my repetition do I now believe my own fantasies, then go pull the other one....*cackles..
On the contrary, I repeat myself in an effort to drive home into your amazingly thick skulls, the 'quality' of Controller you yourself will be infested by, in the not too distant future... All those lame armchair psychiatrists who continue to insist I am on a hate-filled mission of revenge, should consider taking a refresher course and soon....*laughs...
I don't have the time nor the energy to waste on hatred you twits! *cackles... Like Bali, I am in this for the long haul, and will blog every misdemeanour and cruel act that he commits, until my time is up..... Can he change for the better? Hell yes! Look at me! *keels over laughing.....
However sadly, I have to say again it is MOST unlikely el Maestro de Pollo will experience a Road to Damascus moment during MY lifetime....
He will continue heedlessly to abuse the power given to him by that Ultra-Idiot, Allen Spence.... It's just too tempting and always good for a laugh not so Bali?
You tell me truly that you and your Boet-in-law didn't simper at each other delightedly the minute you heard my Good neighbour discover her geyser was destroyed on Monday night, and I will morph into the angel Gabriel FFS! *disgusted...
All your bizarre pecadillos and perversions have been safely covered up to now by "it's for the Project", but fingers crossed, that word is spreading as to your real nature and the appalling bad judgement shown in giving you control over anything at all....*yawns....
Later:
By the time you read this the Courageous Couple will already have attempted their idea of Damage Control ...*lawls...
Sue the Book is ill again..... Understandable when you consider her location to be in DLOS to Everything including the Microwave tower itself...*nauseated.....
Could it be that my Master was told to tread softly around the mouthy old Toad for the moment? Could it be that feeling restricted and angry he decided Sue the Book would instead get some extra attention? and the GameWrecker? I wish I were joking.....*sighs...
The GameWrecker woke up on Wednesday last week with his face a bright red. Most unusual in such a sallow-skinned person. He had a bad throat too and took himself off to the Doctor earlier in the week. He was told it looked a bit red, given antibiotics and sent home. If he wasn't better by Monday he was to visit a Dentist.
Clearly the GP didn't know the cause of the discomfort....*shrugs.
Sue the Book now tells me she has the same problem. Her GP reacted the same way, only the antibiotics she got haven't sorted her out and she is now having to visit a dentist? A pattern here? More wild speculation on my part? I put the phone down and my teeth started screaming and my hand died within seconds...*cackles... The Captain of Courage enjoyed listening in to Suzanne's tale of woe? Fosho....
Missus C's affronted attitude at my ongoing allegations is now passe in the extreme....She knows as well as I what he is capable of and the depths he will sink to for a moments self-gratification...*pukes.... I asked Penny on Thursday how she was feeling, and she clutched at her ears and said the noise is now VERY bad.... I hugged her and said she is lucky to have the gift to 'hear' the electricity..... *gags... What can I say to her? You tell me?
I have given you so many examples of my Master's peurile behaviour, it should now make sense when I say he quietened his attacks on me last week only to crank them up on Sue the Book, the GameWrecker and Penny...
I will recant only if Sue's visit to the dentist finds an abscess or worse....*shrugs...
The shifty little dude in the Crown Pool Services bakkie had the misfortune to arrive on Bali's verge a minute after I pulled in....*laughs...
He shifted uneasily in the driver's seat while I got out and opened my gates.... I then wandered a bit up the crescent and took some pictures of the fine array of alterations now visible on Sabeera's verge and on her streetlight..... The sight of my camera proved too much for Crown Pools and he turned on his engine and left....*falls over laughing..
The GameWrecker tells me the Municipality has now officially announced that it's decreasing consumers water pressure by half....*roffels.... To hide the fact that somewhere near you there are thousand upon thousands of litres being deliberately and wastefully run off into the ground, as the water and sewage pipes are taken over by cabling..... *snorts..
Will you add together the weird and unpleasant symptoms the three stooges have and are experiencing this week? I woke for three days in a row last week, just after 2.00am.... Why?
Administering heavy doses of our medicine at that hour mon Capitano? Before Missus C so articulately jumps to his defence, as she is doomed to do forever, let me remind you that she has as much invested in this Eavesdropping Project as my Lord Foul, and is therefore bound to prevaricate and to use her acting skills to the maxiumum....*snores gently....
What good does it do these innocents, for me to scream Mayday? Efall!!!! *sighs...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Saturday 6th September 2008 at 2.08pm.