Sunday, September 28, 2008

CRACKHEAD......
(begun Sunday 28th September at 3.55am....)
You think I should apologise to the GameWrecker and the dogs for the rather disturbed night last night? After all, without my needling and provocative blogs, the Arch Radish wouldn't sit in the dead of night, sullenly messing with the system? He wouldn't? *keels over...
Have you not heard anything I've been telling you? *cackles... If the Controller encounters the tiniest hiccup to his otherwise perfect day, WE will pay.... That is why we're here isn't it Al?
So-called guinea pigs for the Big Brother Eavesdropping Tests, but in reality a gift to the Rotten Apples and Bali, ensuring that the years of abuse could be continued, only now, using very much more refined methods...? There will be no apology forthcoming from me.
My Master may well remind us of the petulant brat he is, after a particularly truthful blog has hit home, but blog or not, it all depends on his mood at the moment....*shrugs..
The GameWrecker and I both had similar odd attacks of cramp at some point in the night, and fat Sophie leapt off the bed to go sit whimpering in the kitchen for no reason I could fathom....*grins..
I also heard the unfortunate threesome next door protesting anxiously at least twice during the night...
Hopefully Missus C had read my blogs and seen the writing on the wall, taking her children to a safer area out of his reach..... His reach..hmmm... that would entail a fairly long roadtrip for the Sweeper these days....*laughing.
As I sit here in the early hours, I guess our PuppetMaster has not yet woken up after his exhausting and enraged midnight performance... No strange Korean insects of the night recordings echo in the valley and, though he has the system cranked up, it is not unpleasant....*smiles..
Then again what do I know? He may yet still be hunched over the DeathDealer in der Bunker, plotting and scheming endlessly his next criminal activities.... Unlikely though as his dogs are still sound asleep, recovering from his tender ministrations of the night...*vomits...
Hell, you KNOW I'm telling the truth here, whether you like it or not....*cackles..
Are you not curious about the Controller in YOUR area? Do you not wonder if he/she will be a qualified EE and actually know what they are doing? I have to tell you that it's highly unlikely...
Internet Crackers and hackers will be the Beast's obvious first choice and at the Head of the List... Those with the ability to infest your privacy and enjoy doing it....*gags.... After that it is simple, as the question "do you have a relative or friend who would like to come on board" will yield great results, spreading the rot really quickly throughout your neighbourhood...
Later
Just after 5.05am my Master, no doubt disoriented after his vindictive excesses of the night before, set off an alarm...Ooops! *grins..
Something in the fiddlewood tree alarmed Kitz and I went over to investigate in the murky pre-dawn light.... Nobby beat me to it and there was a fairly loud scuffling noise and a thump as something dropped to the ground nearby. Not one of my two cats so what could it have been? *interested..... Search as I did I could find nothing ...
Later
32 Michan Road is a House of Goths! They have black curtains now drawn across what must be a bedroom window. How kinky! Though nowhere near the top of the range Zeiss glasses, they nonetheless give me a whole new outlook onto the valley and beyond...*bares it's yellowed teeth...
Grindrod and Michan looked like Fairyland at bedtime last night. Ye gods, some of the beauties running were mighty powerful indeed...
Not to worry about the added cost of power, as the GameWrecker and thousands of mugs like him, will foot the bill...*spits at the Crooked Town Clerk...
This morning after 5.30am I switched on the PC and, for the second morning in a row, it upgraded Firefox without asking...*snorts... Small amusements for a now possibly really sweaty Controller? *peers at Balliram.... We are as easy prey as we were eight years back, are we not mon Capitano? *grins...
We have neither of us made great strides in understanding the technology we use daily....
My comprehension skills are non-existent and the GameWrecker? Well sadly, he appears to have retired in every sense of the word...*sighs and trundles off to do the laundry...
Later
9.00am and I've just had a call from Basil's Alice down at No. 4 that has hopefully lifted my Master's black mood considerably...*grins..
The concerted and determined efforts by Bali and the Rotten Apples, to cause you to doubt that the street and homes here ARE monitored, continues unabated....*shrugs..
Why target Dilshaad and have her precious jewellery stolen and nothing much else? Because they can. *gags...
This family are in truth regarded with utter contempt by the Rotten Apples, despite the fact that they do more to promote the Beast's/Selebi's Project here in the valley than most (*coughs..OK maybe the Samuels at No.18 are inches ahead..)
That they were encouraged to join the Scheme by repeated organised breakins, hijacking and theft is History... If Khaled refuses to see this, he may join the rest of you in the Land of the Blind.
All the so-friendly sirenspeak wails in the world as He sails by, would not change my tune... The Mohameds at No. 2 Harris Crescent are considered to be pushovers and idiots by the Rotten Apples....*nods..
Dilshaad is a Good person. Why the smack directed specifically in her direction? *vomits..
I would suggest that Cyril, Cliff and Bernie (not Treslyn) and many of the Good, who have been persuaded to promote the Government Wireless/Power project, BEWARE.....
You are considered as a mere means to an end. In their mad goonda-style scramble to prove me wrong, you may well be on the receiving end of the next breakin....*sighs..
I have blogged Basil's Bradley fleetingly in the past...
In this particular instance, I think he has most definitely earned more than just a few words...
What has Bradley got to do with the breakin at roughly midday yesterday down at No. 2?
Why, I'd wager rather more than he is letting on...*sick...
Fingers crossed that his contacts up at No. 733 Jan Smuts (Baron Frankson) or the Pool Hall higher up where he spends so much of his time, will read this out to him?
Bradley must be by now pushing 40? He is on medication for a variety of ailments including diabetes. (though you would never guess that as he polished off a good many cream scones and jam, to my amazement, on one occasion when he was visiting)
He fell into the habit (*chokes) of bumming the occasional fag off me when he ran out. Perfectly understandable.
Very often he would arrive at my gate goofed beyond repair. As previously blogged, he was certainly taking stronger medication than just your couple of spliffs....*grins..
Bradley it was if you recall, that staggered in late one night out of his gourd, and allowed poor Duke out of the gates which he then locked. Duke was seen squished a few days later on Mayville Hill.
Bradley was told that I'd outed him here, and stopped dropping by for fags quite smartly. Baron? The would-be successor to Earl Michael Barnabas drug empire?
So what do we have for yesterday's delightful theatrical offering? We have Basil and Alice and their family off to church in the morning, leaving Bradley in charge of the house right next door to Khaled at No. 2...
Keep up with me now. Bradley, who would have scored some truly excellent 'medication' from his buddies the night before. I'd heard poor Jody barking and crying on and off a great deal of the morning yesterday, and had foolishly decided against phoning as Basil is my friend...*sighs..I'd not realised they were out...
Alice repeated Bradley's rambling tale to me on the phone... That despite all their house windows being open, Bradley had not heard Jody's calls for help, and had left him tied up on the wire runline..*vomits... The dog had tangled himself up somehow, to Alice's subsequent amusement!
Bradley says he only saw the thief as he was Leaving Khaled's property, and he broke through the creosote fencing to make a run for it through Basil's garden and away....
Alice does not know why Bradley had tied Jody up and left him *winks... The most damning evidence yet IMO. May I guess that Bradley will be well rewarded for his small part played? That he is one of the easier to control puppets used by the Rotten Apples and their colleague Earl Michael Barnabas when needed?
If Bradley takes issue with my version of events here, he is more than welcome to call and discuss it with me... May I suggest he does it with a clear head? If, of course that is still possible?
The clearly crooked efforts made recently on 13th June at my Master's own Chicken Coop and subsequent visits to his deck and to No. 10, do no more than convince me that the Corrupt are running scared....*laughs....
The air of desperation surrounding this rash of criminal activity has Rotten Apples written all over it...*shrieks.... Bradley was a weak but useful pawn, to be used when needed... Go figure...
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 28th September 2008 at 10.26am.