Thursday, September 25, 2008

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW.......
(begun Thursday 25th September at 4.10am.....)
I'd only been in trivia for a few minutes at 8.00pm, when Bali dipped our lights and held them down. For what seemed like an age, the desk lamp next to the computer gave off a murky dull light. It couldn't in actual fact have even been for a second, as neither the PC nor the telly switched off...
Nonetheless, my Hero made his point *cackles... (Added later: I understand that his Subjects right up the Crescent were treated to this little delight as well....)
He is for reasons unknown, being forced to behave with rather more decorum than he is used to, and cracks are already beginning to show...*lawls..
Would I recognize any of the few trivia players names, that have of late been so easy going? Their 'other' user-names? *shrugs... It matters not.
I am doomed forever to bob my tardish head into a channel weighed down with ego and dislike....*grins..
He is a toad-despiser with a vengeance, and yet I find him currently one of the most interesting posters on mybb.
How savagely, and with such delight did he drag out the thread on the request for an Afrikaans song...*shrieks...
How swiftly he and several others were carried away by their own biting cleverness and enchanted by their own brilliance.... *roffels...
As a demonstration of how to deal with the totally ignorant, I found it amusing at the outset fosho....
By the end of the thread however, it had merely become sad... Go figure...
So overwhelmed by their own wit, that they lost the brakes and, rather like my own poor Master, revealed themselves to be easily as silly as the OP himself/herself....
What began life as an amusing thread, turned into what later appeared to be a scripted manual on how tards should and will be treated by the IT elite....*chokes...
A shame, for this one is a complex and interesting character worthy of better behaviour... One who will have supported mon Capitano on what he considers are his 'principals' from the getgo....*grins..
I've not forgotten the extreme lengths my Controller and his Cronies went to, in an effort to convince you there is NO street monitoring....
The grossness of 13th June and the visitors thereafter...
Hopefully you no longer buy into this particular production...*laughs.... I remind you that nothing moves that is not noted by the Rotten Apples and their Golden Tool, despite the now lame denials...
To assume that by involving his own kids would once and for all convince any doubters, certainly would have fooled the majority.
Again, tis to the Silent I speak..... They will long have seen the depths sunk to by the Corrupt, including Mistuh Balliram....*nods..
The mere fact that absolutely Nothing has been done to upgrade his security since his kids were held briefly hostage in their own home, is IMO damning proof that it was indeed a setup.
At 5.18am the Master jumped carelessly into our TV jackpoint...*shrugs....
Later
The Captain of Courage entertained himself at my startup, eventually causing the PC to decline to respond. *cackles... I pulled the plugs out and restarted and it was fine... What a nana he is really...
I'm told that the new Westwood Mall (grand opening today) falls under the aegis of the Sydenham SAPS... Rich pickings for the Rotten Apples then? *keels over..
Later
It's not terribly hard to choose my best moment of the day so far....*grins..
I bumped smack into our CPF Treasurer as I walked out of Pick 'n Pay this morning. A rather intense discussion ensued. One that my Monitors would have been MOST keen to listen to.... *cackles..
I've been questioning my judgement since the Motherbody elections, and the startling information that the Daily News article carried one major typo. That the culprit is now said to be of a slightly lower rank that originally reported, and one that I had seen as being totally Good...
Without a moment's hesitation, the Treasurer verified this to be her opinion as well... Halleluja! *beams at Supt. Marillier.....
That aside, the conversation turned to the downright creepy behaviour of some on the Hill...*laughing...
This one certainly had me puzzled. I had thought him tending to the Good, but was uncertain. His behaviour on Monday night, and my Treasurer's remarks this morning should have swung my opionion 180 degrees.... Why then do I hesitate? I can still hear him as he began to say to me STFU and caught himself....*grins..
Methinks I will err on the side of caution here and suggest that he temper his enjoyment a tad...*grins.. The Lazzie I know was quiet and watchful. It is not wise to attempt such a dramatic character change, whatever the reasons.... *pats the Captain kindly...
The wind is again rattling the window panes, as it brings fat grey clouds down from the North...
I'd gone out the front last night after 9.00pm and turned on the dazzling spotlight to see what was exciting the Twins so.... There across the valley, on the edge of the cliff, sat a small, dark coloured car... A seriously strange position for a courting couple to choose and if not that, what were the occupants up to? They moved off fairly soon after they were spotted.
We travelled far and wide today and wherever I went, were the Minions of the Beast and the Muni Water Department... Never before have they been seen in such great numbers, as they toil feverishly to install the Eavesdropping System throughout the country.
Checked your tap water lately? Any dams or rivers nearby reporting dead fish? Lost any beautiful established trees to the 'wind' or 'whiteants'? *nudge, nudge...
An effort is being made to in some way, replace the destroyed trees, I grant you... Nonetheless it will be years before these saplings mature.
Meanwhile the Project ploughs on relentlessly, polluting the water in every suburb and every city and brutally destroying the habitat... Viva la Information Gatherers! *vomits...
There were streams of water running down little backroads, and rivers on bigger roads wherever I went. Easy to say it is due to the good rains we have just enjoyed.... to an extent this is true....
The water pipes are now so crammed with cabling there is nowhere for the runoffs to go.... Wait until the real rains begin in earnest and batten the hatches. There will be chaos. *shrugs..
As sewage lines are mistakenly connected to waterlines by unskilled cable layers, there may yet be a catastrophe of epic proportions... One which will even outstrip the loss of our Blue Flag status and the Durban Harbour debacle...*grim..
All Doom and Gloom? Au contraire! You may yet have the quality internet connection you have always dreamed of, albeit shared....*winks...
Peace julle...
PS As I typed this in Outlook prior to copy/pasting into blogger, my harddrive has been going absolutely nuts. Editing going on? The usual spam allowed in by my Network Administrator? *interesting.....
---oOo---
Thursday 25th September 2008 at 6.47pm.