Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MIXED MESSAGES.....
(begun Wednesday 24th September at 3.55pm....)
I should be grateful? For what?! For the manipulated interference on my landline? For the solid white tap water when I ran a glass at 9.15pm last night? Maybe for the bounced Failed mails to my CPF Chairman? *shows it's teeth....
You know he isn't going to stop. That he will merely move his attentions slightly, but keep up the attacks as always...*roffels...
If the Courageous Pair insist otherwise,they damn themselves even further...
I can only guess at why he has changed tack, but that's all it is ffs...! The so-called enquiry, supposedly taking place at the Station? *falls over laughing .... Enquiry se VOET!
There is certainly a reason for the altered tactics but they will be temporary....*shrugs... mon Capitano and the Rotten Apples are doing their version of lying low...*grins... This means they have found other ways to hit us is all.....
I care less.... Any tweaks involving the Sherwood/Sydenham CPF, merely denote the Rotten Apples ongoing desire to thwart our efforts at working WITH the SAPS.... *shrugs.... It's that simple.... My Chair's email addie at the Westville Prison has worked just fine for the last few months....
I can receive mails from him apparently - why now block it this end? Too small a matter to even mention? Not at all!
I will report EVERY single irritation we are sent, in an effort to convince you that the Goondaboyz have not stopped their petty attacks at all...
That no-one and nothing, can deter them from their single-minded desire to remind me who runs the Zone....*lawls.... As if I could forget...
How is Koobair the Squat keeping these days? Still managing the distribution of power among the druglords countrywide? Or has he now gotten too fat and idle, living as he is on the proceeds of the missing SBV Heist millions?
Track down the dude and chip away at his carefully disguised life-style, and you will find he has access to a great deal more assets than a disgraced ex-Station Commander should be entitled to....*falls over...
How to find him? Hmm..... Hows about checking Schabir Shaik's visitors book as he lies ailing comfortably at Prince Luthuli Hospital, awaiting his early parole? How's about keeping tabs on Mo Shaik's activities?
You guys have got to start looking at the bigger picture here ffs!
All this time you've been kidding yourselves that our victimisation comes from a small band of dedicated crooks on the Hill.... Neatly distracting you from the Real Deal. Wake up....
It's actually astonishing at the amount of local criminals that have made good.... Follow their meteoric rise to the top, and find who it is that represents the Beast, that manipulates these greedy tycoons... Easier said than done fosho...
Later
Knowing my Master so much better now, as I do, has stripped away the years of fear and awe I felt towards him... I see him for the uncontrolled thug that he is....
I would go so far as to say his greatest desire would be to recreate the conditions he and Spence set up back on November 15th 2005 and December 15th 2005, when between them, they neatly nailed Basil at No. 4.
Be honest for a second if you possibly can...(roffels) How often has this been suggested? That if he could, he most certainly would give it his best shot? As it is, he cranks up the system to ridiculous levels at times....*shrugs...
How marvellous it would be should the toad keel over as did our Basil? What rejoicing in the Camp of the Wikked! *laughing... As with Basil, there would be no proof and no comeback at all..*shrugs..
Those of you who persist in aligning yourselves with the Foul King are at risk of being tarred with the same brush.... I suspect you would consider that an honour...*laughs..
The Lout of my Life is a great deal more than just the veangeful Cracker he would have you believe...
He is the ACE up the Rotten Apples sleeve.... How fruitful have your online searches been, in an effort to verify my ongoing claims?
Dead ends for the most part? That a large section of Colin Balliram's portfolio consists of clearing off any leads which may assist enquiries, is a given..
He has shown me how simple it is for him to manipulate the internet, and you all know this to be true...*shrugs.. He has however, lost his grip on his most prized possession *shrieks...
Though I will forever be PWNED physically, the vital ingredient so necessary for him to have me continue dancing for his pleasure, is missing... My mind is my own.
Fear was the key and without that, he is himself now a joke...*grins... A dangerously unstable joke I grant you, and I do not underestimate his uncontrollable rages at all...*winks at Missus C....
I am unafraid, and will continue as long as I am able, to fill you in on the shadowy dealings of this band of thugs....*smiles...
Later
The few clouds on the horizon are streaked with pale pink. I went up to put out the trash at 5.35am. The MTB was still ablaze with light. A further 4% increase on electricity? Someone has to fork out for Sutcliffe's chalet in Lucerne, and why not the idiot ratepayers? *collapses...
Later
While it's not my intention to detract from the astonishing possibility that the VOIP/audio addition to this Big Brother Project, may well have been the result of the illegal wiretapping by the likes of Saleem Moosa and his buddies at Telkom Overport - my Master has unaided, ensured that no Public trophies will ever be awarded for this particular technological advancement...*laughing...
Unless of course the Tracker awards covers this angle as well? *curious... It should remain in the shadows with the Corrupt where it belongs...*snorts...
The legend across the front of the T-shirt I wore to the Motherbody Elections read: Confidence is a plant of slow growth. Heaven's Work. I always felt that rather peculiar Taiwanese adage could apply to me somehow....*winks..
Later
I'd been drying my mop of hair for quite some time when el Pollo de Grande suddenly switched off the dryer. He has up to now, left this particular hairdryer alone... Though he had great sport with the previous one, surging the over-ride switch.
It is doubtful my Genius is aware that I Never run the thing at it's hottest, EVER! *falls over laughing... I didn't wait, but switched it straight back on, and continued with my task.
If Colin Balliram saw fit to send me some sort of warning, I must report that it is old news and failed totally...*shrugs..
I have been aware since the Master was given the keys to the electrical circuit kingdom, just how deadly this power could be.
A nasty little surge that must have been too, to switch the dryer off when it wasn't even hot.... Stupid.
When I arrived back from a pleasant trip out this morning, our ailing landline was giving one ring every minute. No line to make an outgoing call and nobody on the line when picked up.
My utterly lame Neighbour was bored witless....
Nellie arrived from Overport Telkom before I got back home, and sorted out the sagging cable. I doubt she did much else, and my Master finally tired of his nonsense and our landline is now supposedly fixed! She was a pleasant lady who informed me that despite having no cover on the back, the valley Pervert's Wireless Box is also working...*roffels... She seemed a tad nonplussed when she said someone had carefully wrapped the box's innards in plastic!
Since the 17th July when this fellow came out from Telkom at 8.00am and rehung the box, my Master has been once again bizarrely hoping against hope to hear something noteworthy from our bedroom...*shrieks... Does the Pooper Scooper know this? How embarrassing for her.....*cackles..
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Wednesday 24th September 2008 at 5.45pm.