Monday, September 29, 2008

EYE IN THE SKY......
(begun Monday 29th September at 3.30am.....)
Any of you guys reading this ever actually seen my fridge door? *smiles.. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before ja.....
Tis covered with a fine array of pictures, including some of those I most admire... People that I often speak to in real life (well, except for Hamilton Ngidi whom I still hope to meet).
If you didn't know me better and saw them, you may rush off thinking it's a shrine to One in particular. *lawls.... If you didn't know me better that is.....*winks...
What are we waiting for here? This really strange silence, and even stranger behaviour from el Pollo de Grande? Are the Rotten Apples planning some Supreme Nastiness in a last-ditch attempt to remind us who runs the show?
They would be hard put to top Saturday's effort...*vomits... You have to get your head around the way these crude bullies think, see.... Once you have mastered that, there is no way you will see the housebreaking down at Khaled's as anything other than organised crime.
Along the lines of my Controller's own children being used as pawns on June 13th, which fooled you all so neatly, until his obvious manipulation of his own gates was revealed.
There are still many of you who are horrified at my accusations on this particular effort are there not? Go and reread my thoughts on what actually happened and wake up FFS!
The Rotten Apples wouldn't necessarily have told my Master exactly how and when their puppet thieves would strike. Merely to get a better reaction from him...*nauseated.... There is even the remote chance that heated words were exchanged afterwards at some point, but the padded insurance claim would have cooled him down very quickly....*gags...
Do I expect contractors in this week to tighten up Bali's security gaps? After all, their home is more often than not empty, except for three very confused animals who do not know their property boundaries at all? Whose lives have been spent very often shut out on the road, having to fearfully and quietly accept any strangers that cross their paths?
If I had over-ridden my reluctance to call Basil on Saturday to ask why Jody sounded so unhappy (I've done this before when I've heard the dog being beaten), what are the odds that the Crackhead would've answered? *snarls at Bradley...
His parents are really good people, despite my struggle to accept Basil's idea of how to train a dog.
If I had to choose between Basil and Jody, I would have to go with the innocent and voiceless animal that asks for so little and gets treated on occasion, so badly.
Whilst the Captain of Wondrous Bravery is an extreme example of downright cruelty, he is certainly not alone...
My really nice neighbour next door at No. 10 disciplines his killer dog Joey with a sjambok. If he is over-excited by their return, after being left on his own for a whole day, the sjambok is brought out and used until he quietens down...*shrugs... If Joey gets past his owners and through the gate out onto the street, and happens to attack another innocent dog as has happened before, why, my Good neighbour is IMPRESSED with his dog's fighting abilities...*stunned...
I struggle with this...
My good friend the Secretary has at least 6 or 7 dogs not counting puppies. She is giving them a home and means well.... She says that feeding them has become so expensive that they are now left always hungry, and this is a good thing as it makes them more alert.... You agree? She was going to take her little maltese x and leave it at the SPCA as the "damned thing is always having puppies".... WTF?
Needless to say she didn't, after I had voiced my concern, but the animal will no doubt eventually die giving birth, as did another of her dogs, while the family were away.
Study the newly affluent Newton's five dogs. An easy thing to do on their tiny patch of garden. You will see their ribs sticking out.
4 x 4's and mp3 players are their priority and certainly not dogs....*sniffs...
I don't have a leg to stand on either... Sophie is dangerously rotund, and I may yet kill her with kindness...*lawls..
A very different sort of cruelty I suppose, but it fits the bill....
She is certainly none the worse for her size, and is an admirable front-line warning system....
When I go, she will have to go too.... Untrained and unused to the harsh realities of life, there is no way she would survive a new home...*shrugs... A decision I will face further down the line...*shudders..
It is a measure of my Master's character that he has known of my weakness for years and exploited it to the maximum....*gags...
Nobby the Staunch was obtained for that very reason. Missus C may well roll her pretty eyes and throw her hands in the air at this point, but she knows it's the truth....*snorts..
Many of you will remember my enraged blogs on their uncaring treatment of this wonderful animal...
Her obvious glee when she told me that Bali himself had acquired the Terrible Twins from the SPCA to keep him company, had to be seen to be believed....
You will be judged by how you treat your animals is the bottom line...
In the case of my Good Neighbours? They don't seriously know any better.... The Courageous Couple on the other hand, do. *rubs it's burning eyes....
Later
Though it used to be my pleasure to bake cakes for the boys and girls up at the Station, it became an expensive and dodgy exercise with Bali's determined and malicious surges sent to our oven....*grins... Nonetheless I hauled out the cookbook yesterday in honour of our Chairman's election win.
The recipe I've used for so many years now takes 35 minutes to bake as opposed to 25. Does this indicate that the GameWrecker is paying much more for his power and getting in fact, much less?
I guess it does. Our geyser takes much longer to heat up and our water pressure is non-existent. The shiny happy days of the Corrupt....*laughing..
My guess is that He sits comfortably on His throne on the Hill, waiting for His contacts to take care of the mess He carelessly made. Have His victims already been strong-armed into silence? Bought off? It's the way of the Zone and always has been...*shrugs..
Official enquiry is merely a decorative term for Cover-up IMO... If it is true that there were as many as five young policewomen ready to testify, you may consider it a great loss to an already struggling force.... or not. Evil will triumph here fosho *shrugs....
The Master's Mentor simply knows too much to be held accountable for His wrongdoings... As simple as that...*grins...
Later
Do I take full responsibility for the increased criminal activities down this end since June 13th? I do indeed...*glum.... Arrogant as it seems, I hope against hope, that my scribbles here are beginning to raise questions among the sheep that have been enlisted to the Project....
That the sole reason for these desperate measures taken by the Rotten Apples, is to try and convince you there is no monitoring... Bollox! We are ALL now being watched closely whether you are in denial or not....
Indeed, you may well be the victim of the next effort made by the Goondaboyz to prove me wrong... Be careful....
Later
At 11.20am the Airwing chopper came down from the Hill and did a graceful lean-in over Sabeera's before heading back down to Brickfield Road. I'd heard the dull roar of the big machines as I sat out in the dark this morning...
The chopper will be linking up the latest work done for the Eavesdropping Project.... Never mind what it's costing the tax payer to keep that bird aloft what must be nearly 24/7, are they paying the pilots the gold they deserve? *curious...
The GameWrecker tells me there is a lot of rain forecast for Durban over the next few days. I often feel our Weather guys would be nearer the mark were they to actually look out of the window...
Should they be correct however, will more homes fall as foundations are washed away? More roads damaged, as they are undermined by the torrents that can no longer be channelled safely due to the cabling? May your ultimate Internet experience be worth it...pffft...
Peace julle..
---oOo---
Monday 29th September 2008 at 12.35pm.