Wednesday, September 10, 2008

DROWNED.....
(begun Wednesday 10th September at 3.00am...)
After I'd published yesterday morning early, the interference on the telly began in earnest....*amused..
Bali's bunker valley-facing SE stayed on till at least midday.... As speculated, since he has re-enabled his gate motor, we are taking strain via our electricity supply.... *grim
He is not restricting himself to just the TV jackpoint either... both the desklamp next to the PC, and my bedside light, have dipped visibly, while even our kettle is now protesting loudly....
With his electric gates now working, he no longer runs the inside garage light overnight either... No need, right? What did I say that has triggered the present vindictiveness? In my constant, stumbling search for the Truth, have I once again hit the nail on the head? *beams happily...
Strangely enough, with all the renewed attacks on our system, he has so far left the PC alone... Having said that......*chokes and expects the worst...
It gains me nothing to tell you this, as we are as PWNED as ever.... Consider my reports as always, a mere taste of what could come your way, should you inadvertently catch the eye of the Utterly Corrupt...*grins..
I looked up last night at 8.30pm, in time to see the Airwing chopper on it's endless trek from the Overport Microwave tower down to the biggest base station in the country at Howard College...
The rows of neatly stacked sandbags down in the valley by Khaled's at No. 2 have disappeared.... What was their purpose? Would the chap who visits that spot so frequently in his truck marked IRRIGATION be able to tell us? *nods..
The dying off of all the vegetation running along the spruit and storm water drain, the length of the valley, was done deliberately, or was it due to a flood of toxins in the water? As has now happened all over the province? *heaves...
I carefully transferred the tadpoles to a bucket, and cleaned and refilled the hadeda pool as I do each year.... Unlike previous years however, a week later, I appear to have lost the greater part of the tadpoles....*curious...
Can the reason for this be laid at the door of this pale yellow toad with the red cancerous growths on her body? The first such that I've ever seen in over thirty years living here..... How do the horticulturists and environmentalists justify this? *looks at Tony Carnie.....
The Wireless Song was in the valley as I switched off my bedside light last night, and then listened as I heard the TV lose it's signal with a great noisy burst of static..... Sweet dreams mon Bullyboy..... *winks..
Later:
At 3.50am the chopper went by heading south west.... A noisy buzzing excuse for the Wireless song came from the Recreation Centre....
At 4.05am the chopper was back and went overhead towards 45th Cutting.....
A sudden scuffling in the undergrowth below, had even the Accountant's two mutts shouting the odds.... *grins...
At 4.20am a brief wave of raw sewage came by and was gone....
It could I suppose, be a GateKeeper down in the valley at the manhole cover below No. 10... Easy enough to just lift the cover for a second I'm sure, but why...? *curious...
DJK-Stealth's post on the forums on a missing and suicidal relative was fascinating.... Why did DJK settle for speaking to the Station Captain when he should have gone stright to his Station Commissioner/Commander? Weird.... A Captain runs the Station?
If the guy had his cell with him, he could've been tracked even if it was switched off FFS.... *shrugs... Why would posters be deliberately obtuse? Hell, if the guy wants to go, then let him go.... at least his wife and kids could begin to pick up the pieces and make a decent stable life for themselves.....
The so-promising ominous clouds that built up yesterday afternoon, came to nothing, and the sky is clear again this morning....*sighs...
I watched as a little toad hopped across the front lawn and an adult called from the courtyard... Maybe there's hope for the buggers yet...*grins..
What new harrassment has my Master in store for us today? *winks... As always, a lot would depend on the mood he is in when he rises.... Scary times... *laughing..
Now 9.50am:
der Bunker SE is off for a change... The GameWrecker said the TV had been smacked earlier this morning... An indication that Mistuh Grumpy is out to play again....*grimaces...
Later still:
Grumpy is not alone this morning! I confess that Missus Bickerson is burning a shorter fuse than usual as well....*glum..
I'm finding it hard to adjust to having had the freedom of my domain neatly removed by the GameWrecker's retirement..... It's been just me and the Poison Prince for so long, I've really got some major adapting to do....*cackles..
The Sweeper rang just after 10.00am and enquired whether I was in the mood to bake.... I replied tersely NO and we left it at that. Were I quicker witted, I would have said truthfully that baking under the CURRENT circumstances would be an exercise in futility.... With her SO so intent on sending us spikes and surges once again, what strange concoctions would I produce? *laughing..
At 10.40am I hung over the wall and tossed some soft food down for the Terrible Twins... Their food bowl is overflowing with pellets but they have the smallest and weakest teeth you can imagine, so.....
Chattering away to them I was, when my Controller emerged from his Lair and stomped up the stairs to his garage, without once looking in my direction....*sniffs..
Was that an air of irritated disappointment that clung to him? Had he hoped to have more childish sport, had I agreed to bake for Missus C? *shrugs.... As always there will be the injured and disbelieving denials.... *cackles...
I have lived with it for yonks - How he would surge the over-ride switch on the washing machine and the hairdrier and even the toaster.... Items that before and after his attentions don't give problems at all....*snorts...
The clouds are back and this time are looking promisingly fat and grey....Tsk, now why does that sound so familiar....*falls over laughing..
I believe I told Captain Murugen not that long ago up at the Station, that unless they told the Chicken King to stop mucking about with our electrical system, the cakes I so enjoyed baking for the Boys in Blue would become a thing of the past....
I clearly recall that the good Captain and his companions were highly entertained by my remarks at the time..... *grins..
Does Missus C know that Bali's obsession hasn't lessened one iota? Is she aware that he has re-instituted the surges? I guess she trusts him about as much as I do, but has to play along nonetheless? *shrugs..
My harddrive still goes mental as I struggle on in trivia, though I speak out now when it happens....
I figure a problem shared makes it that much easier?
Should the weather hold, we have plans to head up to the Midlands in the morning....
I am alas, filled with a sense of unease at leaving little Penny on her own to guard our house....
Will my Master and the Rotten Apples see fit to do a re-run of their scurrilous behaviour back on the 13th June? Make a few calls to a few dodgy characters to teach the old toad yet another lesson?
To again terrify the innocent little maid whom my Master has already physically damaged with his cowboy antics in 2005?
Let the dice fall where they may, for I can only sit back and watch in awe as you continue to buy the rubbish they sell you....
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 10th September at 12.10pm.