Tuesday, September 02, 2008

AND THEY ALL LIVED TOGETHER IN A LITTLE CROOKED HOUSE.....
(begun Tuesday 2nd September at 3.50am.....)
I harp endlessly on about efnet's trivia...*sighs... Am I trotting blindly down the wrong road? To repeatedly take myself onto a channel where the dislike of toads is so tangible? *grins... When there are so many others available?
For all the beatings I take in #trivia, be they blatant or subtle, it is where I feel the safest. *shrugs... It is the most likely place to find people who will listen silently and form their own judgements.... It is also where you will find gangs of egotistical bullies hell-bent on your destruction...*roffels at Bali....
The difficult-to-describe changes to my monitor's screen were at their most startling when I went in to trivia for a short while last night after 8.00pm.
Pale and spidery ran the text.... My Network Administrator runs me through a different machine? I hit the usual lag and whoosh after a while, announcing my dear Master's attentions...*grins..
Has my Lord Fowl told you he has exited my PC? That he is bored and has found other geriatrics to torture? You believe him? *falls over laughing...
As long as I continue to trundle up and down to our little CPF Meetings, there is absolutely no way he can leave....*snorts...
The Rotten Apples have always had absolute control here in the Zone, and don't plan on giving that up in my lifetime at least...*cackles..
Moving on........ der Kommissar missed the top prize by a hair! Gaining the second place in Trackers now National Awards for most vehicles recovered, is no mean feat in itself..... Find out who took first position, and there you will have the BB Project also making excellent headway.... Another Airwing chopper perchance? *winks...
It is I suppose of some comfort, that all the hours spent aloft burning fuel, mindlessly chugging up and down between the latest area to be linked up, the microwave tower, and Howard College, that they finally bag a few stolen cars..... *is genuinely pleased for der Kommissar...
Later:
There's a real nip in the air and the Master's three are silent. No doubt huddled together trying to keep warm..
Freddie's damaged-windpipe sounding animal announces briefly that something has been activated.. The Recreation Centre? The unfortunate dogs trapped in DLOS to the more powerful SE's are most useful...*grins... My Master runs the overheads at their lowest voltage this morning...
I guess it is when he increases the output of individual lights, is what set's Spanky's companion off....?
My fridge and little deepfreeze tell me when he is messing about with the voltage.... *cackles..
I'd not sat down on the verandah for two minutes this morning, when he landed noisily into the TV jackpoint. It must surely be the general consensus by now that the noise is unavoidable? *laughing..
Did my Lord Foul earn his Cracker reputation purely on the destruction he wrought? We can certainly attest to that as you know...*heaves..
Stealth OTH is not a term he is familiar with....*roffels...
Later:
I went on a wee recruitment drive yesterday morning... OK, OK, you got me.... I was curious to know if they were still alive...
They were, and their daughter remembered my kids too..... They are not Invitees. Why not? I'm betting they are surrounded on ALL sides by the Blessed, and yet they are not Invitees.... WHY NOT?
Why is this grossly invasive Project so restricted, and what the eff are the criteria required to be one of the Chosen? She has a PC so.....? Is her brother the lawyer unwittingly signed up in his home out in Westville? Should I make an appointment and go ask him? *fascinated.... I can now afford at least ONE visit to a lawyer....*chokes..
The Radio Ham and his wife in Candella Road have been given the 'story' and bought it, so why not everyone? Their signal wouldn't be worth the effort of informing them is my guess..... *nods..
Last night at the CPF Meeting, the ADT Rep. asked about access to the Master's property. The Listeners on the Hill will have heard me give her his correct street number and then tell her that access to No. 6 is currently very simple. Gently push open the big 'electric' gates and walk on in....
For all the Courageous couple's years of insisting that I am the Neighbour from Hell, do I in return say, it is remarkable that I care more for the safety of their maid and little ones than they appear to...*snorts..
Missus C has not yet shown Penny the door, for which i am grateful. It is however a constant worry that my Controller is likely hatching some other idiotic idea to cause the little maid more trauma. Pardon me if I treat the inevitable denials with scorn...*snorts...
Why have the gates not been attended to? I took myself out and down to push them closed yesterday, after it seemed that the remote was playing up. Penny has heeded Missus C's advice very well and it's clear she wants as little contact with me as possible.... *applauds the Sweeper...
The fact remains that the gates may as well be standing open, and are a massive security risk. Would their repair affect the Master's control of our power supply? Hell YES! *falls over...
I guess the constant visible dips and surges that have not plagued us for some time, are directly linked to those befokte gates...
It's a matter now of priorities, mon Capitano.... protect your family or control my system? You were doing both, and it behove me to report the damage we were taking as a result.
Why not get Allen Spence in to figure out a way round this obstacle ... Always assuming his EE degree is legitimate, he may just be able to come up with something less crude, but as effective? He is certainly not averse to a little illegal monitoring now is he? *keels over.....
An idea that might see your gates doing the job they were supposedly meant to do, without causing havoc to our electrical assets? What a tangled web you have woven to be sure, mon petite Pollo.....*sighs...
The fact that you are comfortable with such easy access to both the back and front of your property, proves beyond reasonable doubt that there IS a great deal of monitoring in the Crescent... Selective fosho, but it is there and operational FFS! *pulls Bali's waving nose Hard!
My word, but the dice are loaded in your favour, and it is a crooked table I play at....*sniffs...
My Master's simple corruption of the searchirc pages remind me of how industriously he works at clearing off all negative references to the SBV Heist.... Worth his weight in shekels is he.... You may search forever but will find nothing to link Telkom Overport and SAPS Sydenham to the missing millions apart from the occasion vague reference.... Does this not surprise you in itself? It was Huge news back then....?
Let LoneGunman overcome his natural abhorrence of dim-witted toads and write a play on the matter... or even a book? He is welcome to all my pictures as well.... *cackles... If Hollywood isn't interested, I'm darned sure Bollywood would snap it up! *laughing...
Later:
The Sweeper is home. Holding the fort? Is she finally displaying concern for their lack of security? *shrugs...
The GameWrecker said the tap water was white again this morning. No - not bubbles in the water FFS, White crud.
Combine that with the wave of sewage smelled briefly for three days in a row, and what do we have here? For the past few months my stomach has certainly become unsettled and is constantly playing OMD tunes.... Which remark naturally gives my poor Master the floor to trot out his tired fart repertoire....*sighs....
I drink 2 litres of tap water a day, now definitely spiced up with..........what? *keels over laughing....
Interesting times indeed......Peace...
---oOo---
Tuesday 2nd September 2008 at 2.26pm