Wednesday, September 03, 2008

NOTHING SWEET ABOUT ME.......
(begun Wednesday 3rd September at 4.15am.....)
Twas after 8.00pm last night when I came through to the back room and hit the stench of raw sewage again..... An engineered blockage or the real deal? Simple enough to open the manhole below No. 10 and drop something in as the Osmans so ably demonstrated..... If the droogs need to make 'adjustments' to the pipes this would give them the necessary cover....*cackles..
I woke at 2.15am to find Sophie gnawing the blanket.... I suspect this behaviour is very much to do with the EMF levels in our room.... Sure enough, both my hands had gone numb by 2.20am..... The huge wind arrived at about the same time *boom!*
The GameWrecker has unplugged my electric bedside clock, and I tell myself that corner no longer gets quite so warm...*laughing.... The power of the crazed mind FFS!
It has just occurred to me that the Controller's gates may NOT be broken at all.... If I were to trot down there now in the dark, would I be able to push them apart so easily?
Or is it merely that he deactivates them during the day because of the highly visible problems they cause our system? *wonders...
Uncharacteristic care has been taken to keep the three dogs safely behind the little gate at the bottom of the stairs. He has known full well that even the Twins can now open the gates with their fragile weight....*snorts..
What game is it that he now plays? Watch this space..... The single dip to our lights after 6.00pm last night? Reactivating the gates? *falls over laughing... Something weird is going on fosho, and I only hope the Sweeper is privy to the details this time....
My guess is that, in the same manner the Project is touted to prospective Invitees, does he fill in his SO only on a need-to-know basis.... Staunchly and vehemently denied Missus C? I wouldn't expect any other reaction...*beams..
However, in quiet moments, she will know full well that the Courageous Chicken Lord treats her with as much contempt as he does his dogs on many occasions, and recklessly ignores her sane advice.... *shrugs..
Should I call Missus Rose the ADT representative? (which information you already have from the CPF Forum Register we are obliged to drop off after each Meeting at the Station). Shall I tell Missus Rose that only during daylight hours are the gates accessible? That it's possible if there were a crisis after dark, the gates may suddenly become impenetratable ? (sp)
The theatrical production involving Penny and the two so-called thieves was of the very lowest quality...*spits..
May I venture to suggest that whoever rewrote the script subsequently, should now scrap the entire scenario...*roffels...
I have alas, pretty much given you a plot Spoiler..... Whatever production now planned had best not involve the gates in anyway at all..... Rescue tablet Missus C? *grins..
Later: Now 5.30am:
I have heard two separate vehicles go by on the Freeway, carrying big dogs whose loud protests carried clearly on the stiff South Wester as they hit the high EMF levels on the bridge.....
C'mon Poison Rabbit! Quit the derision and snide remarks ,and be bold for once instead of bullying? Borrow a couple of German Shepherds and take them for a slow cruise down from Westville to Tollgate in the dark early hours of the morning....
I can't guarantee anything, but they are clearly BIG dogs that take the most strain..... Chucky the chihuahua may not say a word! *laughing...
Oh hang on! You don't give a continental either way right? *grins... No takers? Judgemental AND lazy? Pfft....
Pretty soon you will find the dogs go mental ALL the way to Tollgate and not just over the Sherwood section... Possibly already, crossing Waterfall Road will set them off and the work being done now at Brickfield Road should eventually produce a cacophony of distress as you go by...
My hearing thickens and whines when I walk into the passage and bedroom FFS! Cranked to the max we are indeed.... It is the goonda way...*yawns...
Later: Now 6.10am:
I've just been up with the trash to find one of the Master's gates standing open in the wind....*grins... The full compliment of lights on the MTB are still active though our streetlights have long been doused. Manor Gardens behind Howard College is still ablaze with streetlights....
How is the prevaricating little Town Clerk this morning? *nauseated.....
Some newbies - One on Piedmont Road and one here on this facebrick home across in Mayville... St. Theresa's Power House and the northern end of the toddler's dormitories...*gags.... The usual culprit in the garden at the Senior Boys Hostel and of course my own dear Master pumps out the signal as always....
Am I nothing more than the epitome of a self-absorbed plonker? Most of the time I spend thinking of the Project and it's Controllers so no, I don't think self-absorbed cuts it....
Remarking on my stupid 'symptoms' is easier than thinking about what some of the toddlers may be enduring, or the distress that the local canine population go through on a daily basis here in the Zone....
I ask again - how are the aggression levels of those residents living on either side of the Hall Keeper in Cullingworth Road? Within feet of the cellmast?
How are the hormones of those living on either side of our CPF ex-Chair in Harris Crescent? Within feet of a cellmast.... Any more suicides? Depression? Domestic violence? *looks at Shakoor curiously...... come back and smile at us or we shall begin to wonder about YOUR humour levels......
In the past these emissions may well have been kept at acceptable levels. Now? Not a chance! It's all gung ho, tally oh and crank it to the max Joe! For the best signal to infest your home and hear what secrets you have.....*shrieks...
Can you imagine a Cracker with a goonda mentality taking any care at all about the strength of emission levels? Be serious folks! *cracks up.... A criminal? El Maestro de Pollo? The term PETTY crook fits him like a glove....*grins..
The real criminals however, would include the likes of Allen Spence, and possibly even Mike Oliver who found this whole test zone thing so very entertaining..... Despite the shocking mishap with Basil.... I heard no whistle blow from Spence's direction when that happened, not a 'let's do a rethink chaps' ....*gags..
So you think I should just STFU and appreciate my FTTH? *screams with laughter..
I thought till my head near exploded and have decided that yes, we in the Zone ARE blessed with this marvellous innovation already. The thick black cables that snake up the streetlights right before your eyes are the much desired fibre optic specials.... It neatly explains why those pretty silver bands show activated pilot lights at times... No trick of the effing light as I have a picture to back it up....*beams..
How do they run it into the ground without damage? Why, a sturdy curved collar would protect it and if the curve were gentle enough, it would soon be running horizontally down our verges without a problem.....
Later:
Two rather familiar looking guys went down my good neighbours stairs a while back. I went up to find this tatty old white bakkie with an NU Registration. No logo visible. So I called her and asked straight out.
Turns out their geyser was blown up on Monday night. *looks at Balliram who oddly enough, appeared to be home with the Brother-in-law's Tazz? parked outside on the verge the entire evening.....
Nine out of ten times mon Capitano is up on the Hill listening in to our CPF Meetings... What a coincidence then that he was home when the geyser blew next door in the early evening.....
What is it they plan to put in the Goldstone's roof along with the replacement geyser? The tall thin contractor with the peak is annoyingly familiar, and his assistant in the red boiler suit? The same seldom seen red as the Raw Power guys busy here outside on No. 18's verge the other day?
Looking down the verges I see bakkies parked across the road. At first I thought they were Telkom bakkies but no.... Municipality Engineers they are.... I fetched my trusty camera and have loads of excellent pictures to show you...
One of the guys was the chubby dude blogged some time back, giving instructions to Telkom's BizAfrika wekkers down at the stopstreet manhole...
Several guys from the Muni Roads/Engineering Department as well....The pleasant little guy smiled and nodded when I identified him as Mr. BizAfrika... Hows this smiling chap who, at my insistence, admitted he was 'Telephones'.... As he followed the others up the verge I got this picture of SIEMENS on his safety vest....*laughing..
I had asked the porky tall dude who claimed they were from the Roads Department whether they were looking for the fault... Without thinking he had replied yes..... Twit! I suggested my Master's driveway would be a good place to start with his gates malfunctioning for some time.... Porker got all flustered and pompously stalked off up the road....*roffels...
So what do we have here? My Master of a certainty blowing up the Goldstone's geyser deliberately to gain access to their electrical system? Why? Are those two busy now inside the roof where the power runs in? Fosho they are, though why is anyone's guess.... I will keep reminding the good Missus G to watch out for any changes however small in their power system....
Interference with their TV reception or dipping of their lights....
My Master's faulty gates are connected to the reason why we have visitors here in the Crescent this morning fosho....Telkom's Biz Afrika wekkers are being blamed for the problem pffft.....The stench of sewage and the white tap water are what fetched this lot out to stand and fret over the manhole down by the stopstreet.....*nods.....
Do you begin to grasp the enormity of the control you have so freely given these cowboys by signing up for the secretive Government Wireless initiative? *falls over.... This will be only the second time Siemens have appeared in these blogs.... Why are they being so coy?
I'm finished for the moment and must go recharge my batteries or fall to the floor.....
Peace from the valley of the howling wind....
---oOo---
Wednesday 3rd September 2008 at 10.18am.