Saturday, August 09, 2008

WHY USE HONEY.........?
(begun Friday 8th August at 3.45am.....)
The recently arrived 'cricket' on my rose-terrace must be given credit for being a stayer....*winks...
I'd been awake for some time before actually climbing out of bed, when, with some magical cricket-esp, he began to chirp immediately....*beams..
I confess I watered the terrace heavily yesterday, and then resorted to the possibly unkind practise of putting down half a bottle of Jeyes Fluid *cackles.. It has always worked in the past and I wished to test Mr. Cricket's mettle.....*rubs its burning eyes.....
I'd rather thought he would be impervious to my tender ministrations, and so it was.....*falls over laughing.....
The larnie new Error Page I first saw a few nights back while browsing the myadsl forums, is back.... You recall, the one I so proudly attached in a mail to the mod?
Each time I tried to access searchirc via google last night, I was instead given this rather well laid out Error Page...*grins.... Something completely different and I anticipate my Lord Fowl will now overuse it as always...*shrugs.... I do believe there is even a thread on myBB verifying it's legitimacy...*falls over...
The most interesting thread I read last night was on the effects that gaming and movies etc., may have on people's behaviour and whether criminal behaviour could be linked to some of the more violent games and movies.... Alas, the technical terminology left me dizzy and uncomprehending....
I googled the term biological homeostasis but couldn't make any sense of the results *laughs... Did I then go back to the thread and admit my shortcomings and request that the term be explained in Tardish? Not a chance.....
Anyways, it is doubtful it applies to my situation so I will just stick with my theory of the Stockholm Syndrome....*cackles...
For the past two nights the Convent laundry room has been lit like a beacon in the night ffs! *keels over..... Every little bit helps the signal?
I guess my 'I'm still standing' blog published yesterday hit the nail on the head in several areas, and I anticipate a rough ride on the Internet this weekend as a result....*roffels...
My poor Controller will squeal that the Errors are not of his doing.... You believe him?
Later:
I have to smile at how easily the Rotten Apples themselves have been manipulated by the Beast....
How they have been 'given' the Zone as part of the deal struck pre-2004..... I'm betting the Authors were well aware of the organised crime and Koobair's continued involvement in running the Zone....
A couple of basic pyschological profiles run on ...................... and my own Controller, would have revealed their insecurities and constant need for reassurance....*cackles.... As long as a steady stream of back-patting was awarded, these two in particular were OWNED.....*grins..
How many of us here in the Zone were sacrificed knowingly by Telkom and Allen Spence to keep these Bullyboyz amused and entertained? *curious...
Their crude and childish sense of humour would have been noted early on fosho..... The old Purdons up next to The Gatehouse in Garbutt road are most definitely victims, and I begin to think the Hall Official may be deliberately subjected to rather more than his fair share of cellmast emissions.....*falls over...
As long as they get the Project installed, the Rotten Apple's criminal activities do not concern the Beast at all....*shrugs...
They are regarded with as much contempt and derision as the very lowliest Tard involved in this Grand Scheme.... *chortles..
A steady stream of gifts and praise ensure that these egotistical yet insecure goondas continue to think they run the show....*lawls...
Initially I didn't question the kindness shown by the ballsy Chosen One when he offered to run the Power supply for our Fun Day....*nods..
He is in fact AFAIK, the only one among the local Blessed that is legally qualified to tap into the electricity supply. A rare stroke of good fortune then, when he volunteered to attend to our needs for the 2nd August...*winks...
I had him firmly in the Camp of the Good but Misguided, and as yet see no reason to downgrade him despite the realization that his assistance was not necessarily of a voluntary nature after all.....*grins....
Later:
My usual early morning visit to #trivia denied - unsurprisingly via the aforementioned Error Page. I suspect I will become fairly familiar with it...... guide.opendns.com.... which informs me regularly that: Hmm.... searchirc.com isn't loading right now blah blah.....
Clicking on more details I am given: dnsl.everythingirc.com returned (ServFail).... *beams...
I confess this page is a much better thought-out design than the usual hastily created and naive looking error pages the Master throws my way....*cackles... In return for these constant errors I choose not to bother my Lord with this blog today...*winks.... He may instead entertain his troops with a solo performance however dull it may be....*grins..
On Cara the Good's instructions, I have again written to wantitall regarding my branded gear prize... This time to Terence....*waves cheesily...
Much as I would've loved to enter the latest competition, we have the ads disabled due to the tiny amount of bandwidth the GameWrecker buys... Besides, I already have a silver iPod given me by my boy....*spoiled rotten...
Do you recall me mentioning some time back how the GameWrecker had received a call at the office from someone purporting to be a tradepage employee?
How he had happily agreed to upgrade our package to 1 gig for a one-off fee of R98? *laughing.. All this while later, he has only just realised that this upgrade was not activated....*snorts....
Hopefully my call to Hilary the Kind at tradepage on Wednesday will have this oversight promptly rectified....*curious...
Basil tells me there was a gang of wekkers hauling furiously and noisily on the cables on Friday night? Below Khalid's at no. 2 in the valley.... In the dark nogal! *startled...
What is it that was so urgent it had to be done after sunset? Shifty bastards! *laughing...
Later:
I was seeing the GameWrecker off at 8.20am when I swear I saw der Kommissar's techno marvel shoot up Jan Smuts Highway...Coincidence, or have the days long gone when der Kommissar would fly up the Crescent past me and reduce me to a grinning idiot with his loud-hailer? *sighs...
*It's 8.30am and the TV has just begun snowing loudly.... Is my Fowl King just flexing his tiny muscle for the day? You becha....*
Later:
Sitting outside reading the papers at about 10.00am when the weird symptoms suddenly hit me. I got up to find der Bunker's big SE had been remotely activated....*beams.... Damaged Goods I may well be, but tickled pink to find that I am becoming a reliable human geiger counter!
I packed up to come indoors just before 11.00am when I heard Penny calling me at the wall.... She had just gone in to the Captain's bathroom and turned on the taps to do a wash - some part had immediately fallen off and the water was now running unchecked.... Panic! It so reeks of a setup I am almost speechless at my Master's lameness! Almost! I could grudgingly have given him the benefit of the doubt were it not for that shifty SE suddenly coming on. Doubtless to enjoy the drama that ensued....*gags....
You may make a note of this minor crisis and see how many more occur during the next month before you judge for yourselves.....
Whether this was a random and inexplicable accident or not, I actually felt a brief flash of sympathy for Missus C.... Holding down a job, while constantly wondering what size mess her MonkeyMan will make next, could be stressful to say the least.....
And no Missus C, you know as well as I that the tap in the bathroom was more than likely a putup job however outraged you may pretend to be...*roffels.... As I said to you on the phone, I hope Penny and I provided some light entertainment at least....Pfft...
It is a revelation to finally realise that my Master is as much a marionette as I am....*pats Bali kindly.....
Come sit here next to me and I will try and teach you to smile with happiness and not spite...? Peace....
---oOo---
Saturday 9th August 2008 at 11.46am