Sunday, August 10, 2008

FLAMING STAR........
(begun Saturday 9th August at 4.05am.....)
I've got no emo, tear-spattered pages to write on my mum's passing last night.... my Master knows well how long she had waited to go....*shrugs..
She was quite simply, an amazing woman. Little wonder I felt, even well into adulthood, that I must have been left on her doorstep by a passing stranger...*cackles..
I clearly remember laughing with her on the phone last week, and will hold onto that thought....*smiles..
I was left to my own devices last night despite having anticipated more of Bali's malicious control.... no error pages were shown and I accessed #trivia without problems....*sighs... Dutiful slave that I am - I'm grateful for small mercies....*curtseys...
The wind howls through the valley this morning and the candlelight flickers wildly as I write...*rubs it's sore eyes...
My kids had a truly special bond with their gran and I only hope they can be as happy for her as I am...
Horrified as she was by my plight, she of all people didn't doubt my sanity for a minute, and believed fully that I had fallen foul of thieves and blackguards...*grins..
It is comforting to know that at last she will be able to see clearly, that I am not living in any sort of fear and trembling nor do I burn with hate and desire for revenge....*laughing....
Later:
The Captain of Courage totally fluffed his lines so to speak. *cackling....
I had logged on just after 11.00am to publish the previous blog, when out of the blue, Jiminy Cricket began carolling at the top of his voice!
You will have grasped just how fascinated I am by this invisible yet vocal beastie, and how I listen now to hear when he wakes? Not a solitary chirp he has made this morning until I connected to the Internet, when almost instantly, he broke into song at full volume....*collapses laughing...
Whether it is a tangible piece of Korean technology or merely 'bounced' sound, I know not - but I have certainly proved to myself if nobody else, that this 'cricket' is related to the same family that live over by the Master's deck and that sing ONLY when Bali raises his conductor's baton...*roffels..
It took the Jack Hunter what seemed to be forever to grasp what he had done, and to key the little bugger into silence....*claps...
BTW, anyone found the Warrant yet? The one signed by a Judge nogal, giving permission for our phone line to run via the Station? And our PC to be monitored and controlled? Oh - and the audio-monitoring of our home? Not yet? Keep looking guys, you never know when you may need it....*grins..
Later:
At 5.25pm Jiminy made his first tentative chirrup. *smiles... Doubtless in anticipation of my kicking the PC into life as I do most days at that time...*winks...
So often I wonder what it is that keeps the Chicken King single-mindedly fixated on this wrinkled toad..... I think after all this time, it is now mainly force of habit?
That his Toady Show and the audio monitoring that came sometime later made him 'somebody' if you will? A genuine online celebrity......
Plus of course, he has his very articulate Assistant always at his elbow as he yanks this old toad repeatedly out of the hat to the thunderous applause of his chommies....*falls over...
Monday 11th August at 3.45am:
I guess you figured out by now I'm a tad preoccupied with other matters at the moment...*grins... Whatever...
About 5 minutes ago, unbidden, a possible answer to the biological homeostasis question popped into my over-crowded head..... Groundhog Day? As in running on the spot? *laughing..
Was that a collective nod from the armchair psychiatrists corner? *beams.... If so, then it certainly fits me like a glove. I have indeed spent untold hours and ink on repeating myself over and over again....*cackles..
However much I have sighed and whined over my shortcomings, it does not hide the fact that I am a Toad of VERY limited brain and even smaller vocabulary...*grins..
Self-deprecation has followed me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of idiots forever.... Again, I find it strange that I may diss myself, but you may not. (Not in my hearing at least) *falls over laughing....
How, at so much as the merest hint of spite over in #trivia, I happily use the ignore option...*cackles...
Doubtless I make bad calls on occasion, but it is amusing to see how often the charmers leave soon after their "let's poke the monkey with a stick" ability is removed....*chortles..
After a fairly lengthy dry spell, I was blessed again with a scripted and staged conversation on 'where have they gone' and the ambiguous 'the Drama'...*grins..
As I said before, it it's the truth you seek, you aren't going to find it in irc....*smiles..
The Courageous Couple are proof of just how gullible even the brightest among you, are.... Collin Balliram's treatment and deliberately callous abuse of his loyal animals should have been ample warning that you have been suckered for a very long time....*shrugs..
Clearly, a great number of you agree with their attitude towards animals, and it has not detracted in any way from your whole-hearted admiration and support...*applauds the Snake-oil Salesmen loudly....
It was typically naive of me to assume it would be otherwise....*sighs...
A small report tucked away inside the Mercury this last week, of a dark grey foul-smelling sludge pumping out endlessly into the harbour, and Tony Carnie the environmental journo, writing on cable burning in the Greyville area....WTF?
Trees and shrubs gone wherever you look or drive... a blasted moon-scape fosho....
Were I to be told the full version of the Project's aims, would I be persuaded to rethink my entire attitude? I use the term Full as opposed to TRUE....
My consistent claim that the Seriously Corrupt are at the very Head of Operations is incorrect? The Good ARE in charge and have full control?
You will, under the circumstances, appreciate why I have trouble buying into that scenario *roffels...
Later:
I am again struck by the lack of Wireless Song as I walk out on the verandah... However much I intend to listen of an evening, generally I forget...*sniffs...
What short-term memory loss? *laughing ....
It's possibly been put forward that crickets don't normally sing at this time of the year, and my Controller chooses to play it safe? *hasn't a clue..
If however, he was told to dumb it down, it would totally explain the arrival of Jiminy Cricket himself in my back yard....*lawls...
A Jiminy who has already reached and passed his sell-by date...*winks....
Later:
I stepped out of the back door at 7.55am to head off to the dentist when the phone rang.... My 8.30am appointment had to be cancelled....*shrugs..
I went up to tell the GameWrecker, and saw our Controller heading out as well.... Off he went, down the Crescent....*curious...
Is today by some weird twist of fate, his hospital run? Was he due at Entabeni's IT Department about the same time I sat down in the Dentist's chair? *winks....
Too late for him to cancel, and he will have to move smartly to get back behind the main controls....?*cackles...... The DeathDealers reach has greatly improved.....
Those of you who haven't understandably lost the plot entirely, will know that I am myself as insecure and introspective as ever.... The thing is, I don't dwell on it for any amount of time....*beams...
It's onward and upward as always.....
Peace julle..
---oOo---
Monday 11th August 2008 at 8.52am