Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'M STILL STANDING.......
(begun Wednesday 6th August at 7.10am....)
The sun is well above the horizon and still my Hero's SE's are active... As is No. 32 Michan Road....
The strength and brilliance of that particular light never ceases to amaze.... Why it simply doesn't explode and blow the door right out I don't know...*cackles..
I made some calls yesterday - both to, and regarding, the Intrepid Young Seeker of Justice.... How easily she has been tarred with the same brush as her admittedly dodgy 'clients'....*falls over..
Swept under the carpet along with the dregs so to speak....
It won't wash. My oft replayed phone calls will show that I fully appreciate the situation and have said as much. My dear Master crosses his fingers daily that I will overstep the line....*laughs...
That hopefully ain't gonna happen soon....
My aim,as I've bleated more often than not, is for the residents of the Zone to work with Sydenham SAPS and that includes the Rotten Apples.
Oor julle dooie ligaam? *shrieks.... we shall see....
Despite decades of Bullyboy iron-fisted control and organised crime, this Brave New World we enter, will hopefully have the Corrupt treading more carefully.....
*I just re-read that last sentence and choked at my own idiocy!...*
Have the cheques for Basil, Sue and Penny been made out yet? For the physical damage caused by Pinky and the Brain back in 2005? Where is Basil's car? Scurrilous, foul behaviour springs to mind.... *heaves...
Does the Master finally heed his Sweeper's urgent warnings? Despite the extra stealth and care taken over the past week, he has most certainly increased whatever it is that affects my senses so.....*laughing....
I woke the night before with both hands on fire....*weird..... He uses his purported distrust of Penny as an excuse to spend more time at home? Whether from the Hill or next door, his time has been spent every so often raising the level of emissions to an astonishing degree....*grins..
He truly can't grasp that my attitude remains one of curiosity and acceptance...
Though I would give a great deal to be part of an Official Test, and privy to written results and conclusions, I accept the situation for what it is....
A corrupt and callous bombardment of the Innocent by the Wikked....*nods...
I struggle however, to lawl at the possible risks incurred by the young orphans at St. Theresa's....
Father Denker and his crooked Trust Committee will no doubt get their dues eventually....*shrugs...
Later:
At 8.30am the Twins sounded the alert. In time for me to see a bushdweller moving rapidly from down by the stormwater drain manhole up towards the Playing field. Dressed in a short-sleeve beige shirt, muni-blue trousers and old white shoes, he staggered slightly as he walked...
A passerby taking a dump down there or a more frequent visitor? *shrugs...
El Maestro de Pollo can't see that his dogs are useful for anything other than his spiteful amusement,and I don't see a road to Damascas moment hitting him anytime soon...*cackles...
Later:
By chance I saw these people sitting quietly down by the storm water drain. Have they been advised it is a good area to set up a home? There is ample place to hide, should they be seriously considering building a shack.... The fact that they sit openly as I take my photos leads me to believe they are just passing through....*waits...
Some 10 minutes later the couple are moving up towards Basil's and will hopefully leave the area to seek better pastures...
The Airwing chopper is back in the area today and has just made a second pass by the Convent...
I believe I've remarked before on the inevitable picture one forms of regular posters on the myadsl forums? The unequivocally Good, the Good but Misguided, and the Others....*laughing...
Vodacom3g must surely be the Fairy at the top of the Other tree....*grins... A great deal lower down we have a fairly recent contender, who may well have thought I wasn't paying sufficient attention and so has recently upped his New Thread count to amazing levels....*cackling....
A regular returning hidden behind a new dress,or just another Clever Dick? *clueless....
The seldom seen, nauseating,and well-protected slinkymike strikes me as one that would lurk under different nicks as well.... Am I being objective enough in my judgement? *keels over laughing...
The more vodacom3g posts, the more comfortable I am that she can match him round for round...*beams...
Whatever it is that he has surely fed so many forumites regarding the Project, has had a great deal of careful editing done prior to the telling...*grins..
My allegations will have been laughed off derisively as the ravings of a Fool and conspiracy theorist....*smiles.. He will, like the Courageous Pair, have an answer for every query....
Right on down to grudgingly conceding that the Zone 'may' well be corrupt....*topples over....
Zone se voet! This entire deal involves some real heavyweights, including the Shaikboyz and Telkom and their Puppets in Government.... What certainly began here in the Zone, has now spread it's diseased tentacles throughout the country...
When this Powerful Droog of the Beast metaphorically drapes his arm about your shoulders and whispers conspiratorially in your ear, that he will share information with you that is highly sensitive and not to be divulged to the general public, I beg that you keep a straight face if you can....*chokes...
Let him continue to overplay his hand, until he hangs himself from the rope made of your hard earned money..... Or not.... *sighs wistfully....
No waves of heat engulf me this morning as I sit here happily in the gentle winter sun.... der Bunker's SE appears to be asleep......*snorts...
No news in the Press that is startling, apart from an article claiming that trout farming is under attack by the Government....WTF!? Can it in anyway be related to the toxins that will flood repeatedly into the water system as the Project is installed?
Are the Corrupt looking ahead at the hundreds of possible dead trout? Something smells decidedly fishy....*laughing...
Later:
Any repurcussions since I published my previous blog earlier this afternoon? Whether deliberate or accidental, a cockup occurred on the TV as I sat, dead to the world in the lounge.... Sometime after 4.00pm it was, which is the Master's usual time to land in that jackpoint noisily....*grins..
I restarted the TV and it's fine..... Oops? *laughing...
My word, but you lot are in for some fun as the Controllers in YOUR area test out their new-found powers.... It is likely that only the seriously Corrupt will be given these positions....
After all, which of the Good would feel comfortable eavesdropping on private conversations in someone's home ffs.?
Hackers and crackers will most certainly be given preference and a liking for animals won't be a prerequisite....*winks....
Though these Controllers will be given power circuits to 'manage', it is highly unlikely that they will hold any form of EE degree...*roffels...
The genuine articles i.e. Allen Spence and his ilk, will tell the new trainee Controller that it's a piece of cake and theres nothing to it. If perchance a Controller in training should fry an Innocent, as happened to Basil, rest assured there will be no backlash at all.... No proof = no case....*beams...
Thursday 7th August at 3.25pm:
Penny ventured to tell me that she is to stay on for another month, next door...
Despite any misgivings I may have, I have to thank Missus C for the temporary reprieve. I am well aware that the country is full of honest, hard-working women as wonderful as little Missus Ndenga.... The question is whether you can be sure you have found the right one...*shrugs..
I asked Penny to take my Rogue's Gallery off the fridge door sometime and clean it, before putting all the pictures back.... Then I casually asked her whether she recognized anyone from her horrific visit to the Hill some weeks back....*curious...
Though I held out little hope, due to the traumatic circumstances back on 13th June, I was enchanted to find that she did indeed think she recognized someone....*laughing.... Someone who had shouted and sworn at her more than anyone else at the Station....*cackles....
All the cosmetic surgery and carefully chose accessories in the world will not work if the basic infrastructure is weak and insecure... My initial disappointment has turned instead to curiosity....*grins....
A problem with both the printer at the Village Market and the printer being down at the Westville Mall had me smiling this morning.... I have nothing sufficiently urgent that it could upset my day.
Once the GameWrecker is home for good (a sobering thought), I will have my pick of times to nip out and startle the Wikked....*roffels...
Telkom is stronger than ever! I lost count of the vans seen in the Zone and Westville this morning... Muni Water vehicles were thick on the ground as well...*interesting...
I came through to the lounge at 4.00pm to find the TV screen had been switched off.... again, deliberate or an oops moment for the Master, is unclear. It is too similar to the hit we took yesterday for it to be a coincidence... What a wanker to be sure.....*grins...
Peace julle....

PS: It's now 8.13pm and unsurprisingly, the Master's Mask of Good Behaviour is slipping... I can't access searchirc let alone #trivia.... *grins widely at her Controller...... g'nite....
---oOo---
Thursday 7th August 2008 at 5.52pm.