Wednesday, August 06, 2008

THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE......?
(Tuesday 5th August at 3.35am.....)
Did she decide that discretion be the better part of valour, or was she 'advised' to stay away from our CPF Meeting last night? Our DA Councillor was also absent....*thinking..... There's a perfectly logical explanation?
Is she simply too honest and articulate to make a desirable accessory? In the dreamworld I frequent, I had her sitting among us, as der Kommissar swept in unannounced, and charmed her into changing her mind-set....*cackles wildly...
Doubtless with his latest award, he no longer has the time nor inclination to bother with such trivial appearances and perceptions...*shrugs...
The Chicken King is eerily well-behaved of late.... Apart from minor slip-ups here and there, I could be justified in thinking him a reformed thug.... NOT!!! *laughing.... He has been promised my wrinkled head on a plate, and by fair means or fowl, he plans to collect....*grins...
There is some discussion over the Official that runs the Sherwood Hall's inexplicable and increasing bouts of anger. How the smallest glitches in bookings now have him exploding with rage....
I don't know the man well enough to say whether he has always been quite so volatile....
The celltower that sits within mere feet of the edge of his property in Cullingworth Road is very much alive, unlike the one visible to me just across the Freeway in Mayville.... *curious...
Again, totally unprovable, but one has to wonder whether he AND his offspring's aggression is exacerbated by the proximity of the Tower. If I were a Controller and as such, able to eavesdrop on private conversations.... I would be most intrigued to hear how the Hall Official's neighbours deal with their daily lives. Whether domestic disputes and depression are the order of the day....? *interested...
If you recall, there has already been a suicide in Harris Crescent. The dead guy's property was also within spitting distance of the cellmast that sits between Raftery and Harris..... That particular mast receives a great deal of ongoing attention as seen here...*shrugs..
All speculation, and nothing that in this time of technological marvels, will ever be proven....*nods.
*The sound of a branch snapping in the valley below, has the Master's Border Patrol Unit on full and noisy alert....*
My Master is as much present in our home as ever he was, and would be telling porky pies should he deny this...*grins... I have to guess that the pie factory is doing exceptionally well at the moment..... Can this conveyor belt of lies continue to run smoothly for any length of time? *waits...
When Freddie the Accountant had his most recent renovations done by the erm, Ethikwini Contractors, they put this strange finish on his house wall. Compare the day and night pictures and you can clearly see the luminous patch. It is degrading daily and can now be easily seen in broad daylight.... What is it's purpose and is it slapped on anything and everything?
What explanation is given to the Blessed for the shiny silver bands that lash the fat black cables to the streetlight poles? That they do no more than hold the cable to the pole? *laughing....Riiight....
According to the GameWrecker, the blazing pilot light here, now on my Master's repaired gates, is no more than a shiny gold lock which catches the sun. Another trick of the light that had me gibbering with excitement....*snorts...
I've cried wolf wrongly on so many occasions that pretty much all my allegations are now ignored....*nods..
If there is only one boffin left among you, that gives my mumblings more than a cursory glance, it is reason enough to plod on....*grins....
*wonders idly about Deano over at Sydenham Heights....*
The air is crisp and cold in the dark morning. In DLOS the upstairs dormitory displays an astonishing number of orange-hued lights bouncing from the 'smart' window finish...
How many are herrings and how many the real thing? This one is always on, and I have seen it active even when our circuit has had a blackout, proving that it most certainly isn't just reflections....
These 2 big windows upstairs at the Senior Boys Hostel are now lit most hours of the night, as they shine across into Mayville.....
Later:
The lovely old tree in the valley just below the steel palisade fencing on the playing field, is dying...
I doubt you'd remember right back to May 4th 2007 when this hired droog, shown here in his No. 1 shirt, carefully laid old tyres and branches at it's base and got a roaring fire going.... All in the name of LOS FFS..... *gags...
I can't begin to imagine how the local horticulturists and even the environmentalist Tony Carnie, justify the destruction and carnage wrought by the Project, to themselves...
I see too that the Beast's droog who nipped out at 8.00am on the 17th July to kickstart Bali's landline, kindly re-hung what's left of the Wireless box, back up on the pole here..... I can't imagine why our landline still works, as it lies pathetically draped over the tree and wall...*interesting...
The garage SE that I reported as being left switched off since the gate company came last Saturday, is not completely dead at all, and I'm betting that it's still putting out a charge of sorts...
Later:
At 8.00am I watched as the Irrigation bakkie turned down into Kasim's servitude at No. 2... To shut off the overnight runoff? *heaves..
I was sitting outside reading earlier at 10.20am, when Nobby gave a single loud bark and a wave of heat hit me. A standard hot flush arrives and leaves within seconds.... Not so my Master's gifts.... They are very different, and seem to affect my entire upper body and last for much longer.... *grins..
I got up after 10minutes and sure enough, the valley-facing bunker SE had been activated.... the dogs over Michan/Grindrod were going bananas for a while as well...
Will generations to come build up a tolerance to radiation? I'm guessing that's a yes... Though it will surely work as a culling agent on the weaker of the species, we will most likely finally evolve into something resembling the aliens that visit us... Giving OFF radiation ourselves....*grins..
Wednesay 6th August at 3.40am:
Apart from the occasional car going along the Freeway on this dark and still morning, the only sound to be heard is the chirp of our very own solitary cricket now seemingly installed on the terrace surrounding the courtyard....*falls over laughing...
I stood briefly on the verandah, listening in vain for some faint reply from it's kith and kin..... No joy there...
Though I've heard the shadow of the wireless song on occasion, of an evening, it has been some time since I heard it pouring across the valley in the early morning hours....It hibernates in winter? *laughing..
Missus C has taken to coming home earlier of late.... IMO, a mark of trust in the Captain to keep his output to a minimum...*sighs...I can only hope this trust is not misplaced...
Though Freddie the Accountant's hoarse-sounding companion to Spanky no longer voices his dismay right in their garden on our side, I can still hear him clearly, despite that he has for some reason moved to the far side of the property...*winks...
The neighbourhood dogs and my raddled body tell me that nothing has changed and my Master is as reckless as ever....*snorts....
Later:
Having said I no longer hear the Wireless song in the early mornings, I swear I heard it earlier...*roffels... Briefly and certainly muted, but clear enough..... Your call mon Capitano?
I would remind Missus C of her own skillz in the area of lying by omission, colouring and stretching....*grins.... An art essential to one of her profession.... She also knows how comfortably the Fowl King wears his Cloak of Prevarication.... What to do when there are Innocents involved? I don't have the answers......
Peace julle....
---oOo---
Wednesday 6th August 2008 at 1.39pm.