Friday, August 01, 2008

THE GLASS EYE......
(begun Thursday 31st July at 8.53pm......)
After two days of real summery heat I'm not surprised to find that this evening, a cricket burst into song in my own garden! Or am I? *laughing...
My top gates are opened at 5.00pm for security reasons believe it or not... common knowledge round the neighbourhood and IMO the only way to avoid the GameWrecker being hijacked when he arrives home after dark...
I figure with all the monitoring in place, any 'visitors' I may have while I'm alone, would have been deliberately sent anyways so...... *shrugs..
As I was saying - for the cricket to choose the area at the foot of my steps where there is basically just dry dust, is odd to say the least...*grins... Was it purchased at a local Petshop and carried carefully to my terrace for a lark? (Michelle sells crickets and always has....)
Either way, I find it highly entertaining to have what seems to be the Real Deal at my own back door.... *roffels....
I was telling all this to the GameWrecker not long after he arrived home, when the amazingly well-behaved TV suddenly went on the blink....*winks at Bali the Fowl......
Have you considered a frontal lobotomy mon Capitano? To quell those uncontrollable and bizarre urges? *lawls....
The Weekly Gazette today, had our very own der Kommissar on both the front page and Page 2! Yet another award from Tracker for the second consecutive year in a row....
Considering the hours and hours spent aloft at a cost of millions, as he heads Commissioner Selebi's grand BB Project, it is good to know that stolen vehicles are being recovered as a side-line....
Were 100 cars recovered each day, it would probably not cover the cost of keeping that bird in the air both day and night, week in and week out..... *cackles and applauds der Kommissar...
Nice cover, and worthy too, unlike the Project itself....*gags...
Page 13 has Iqbal Naroth the Benefactor back again.... I still find it astonishing that two people living in such close proximity to each other (Candella Road & Sandringham Place), are apparently unrelated....*curious...
Happily, the Architect is ours, while the Benefactor is committed to the Bonela CPF....*grins...
The jointly managed road-block on Saturday 16th, must have been a powertrip of thrilling proportions for those in charge....*laughing... Brilliant too, to use the different technologies as well as just the breathalyzer.....
I finally solved the problem of my degrading prints , at least for today...*waves at Dev....
No. 41 Piedmont Road has everything I could ask for in a photo... The active SE taken at midday with the Telkom Wireless box next to it and the house number nogal.....*beams...
The pictures of the deliberate water runoff from our fire hydrant are damning to say the least...*nods...
Friday 1st August at 3.55am:
The wind is up already, and the two big windows over at the Senior Boys Hostel, shine over to Mayville... The Recreation Centre is alight as usual too....*shrugs..
The sound of the huge machinery working on the Freeway floats over the hill....
The thread on myadsl ,read last night told me nothing new..
That Government monitoring kicks in at the use of 'certain' words...Pffft..... *thanks mweb for that....
Most certainly it was Gary Alexander and George Coetzee of Sahara Johannesburg that suddenly appeared on our Norton's logs to stay....*grins..
How long did it take these staunch Government lackeys to realize I was just a silly old moo? One week? Two? *heaves...
All the repeated questions to our ISP's mweb's so-called abuse line (now there's an oxymoron for you), were skirted or replied to with downright whoppers....*laughing..
In retrospect, we were fortunate to have Sahara on our machine, as the real cause of our problems was forced to tread softly...*winks at Balliram...
This didn't of course save us from the surges, and fried Motherboards and Harddrives and powerpacks etc., that back then, usually happened over weekends....*beams at Bali and his 'connections'....
When Sahara pulled out for whatever reasons, is when Collin Balliram took us over completely with Allen Spence's support, and that of course is when the warrant will have been obtained. Issued by a Judge nogal!!! *impressed...
Which Judge? Where's the warrant? May I see the report from Sahara citing their reasons for discontinuing the monitoring? Bali has crowed to many that he infests us officially - on whose orders? Koobair's?
However hard he may try to backpedal and say now that his is an unofficial Avenger's role, his actions must surely be easily traced back to our very own Rotten Apples and the cesspool involving druglords and the Corrupt right up to Government level...? *looks at Earl Michael Barnabas....
This was no guess on my part, but told to me by the fair Carol Frankson herself... Carol, whose nasty little games caused our dapper little Communications Officer to eventually apply for a transfer..... *heaves...
Self-destructive as I have been all along, it nonetheless slays me to find how easily the Internet community can be conned...*laughs... Because he is a skilled Cracker, the Master must be legitimate? *roffels....
Au contraire - his hands are filthy, and his Connections number among the MOST Corrupt in the land....
You've figured that out but still argue that I deserve him? By your very assent, you also agree to the orphans at St. Theresa's being used as guinea-pigs at the Convent Base Station?
You accept that Basil, Sue and Penny were nailed during the setup for this monitoring marvel in 2005 but still think the Wireless/Power scheme is good for the country? *falls over.....
As long as the outright cries of liar are shown me in #trivia, I have to ask what lies? If the Courageous Couple squeal like stuck pigs over my personal allegations, it is their perogative...
If however, my claims regarding the Project are denied, that is another matter altogether...*nods...
Signing up to push the Wireless signal through your neighbourhood has aligned you with the most Corrupt bunch of thieves ever - namely, the Beast itself.... Kiss your privacy goodbye dudes....*laughing..
I was encouraged to see a few old posters return this week to myadsl.... *waves to theRodent and Inertia.... Whatever derision and contempt you feel towards my utter stupidity, matters not... I merely ask that you wake up to the facts I have screamed all along...
That this massive initiative was begun and originated from the Zone itself, should give you more than passing concern...*grins..
It is frightening to think the Good consider they are a match for the Beast or it's Corrupt Minions.... Once you are on the Grid, neither your techno skills nor your intelligence will save you.... Frankly my dears, you're screwed! *laughing...
Whatever opinions you have, had best toe the party line or who knows, you may just attract the likes of the Koobairs and Ballirams in your neck of the woods.... Attacks via your Power and Water systems? Your telephones? This is now the future you face...
Make the best of it FFS, for the chips are down and there's no going back....
To those that consider by repeating my tale ad infinitum, I buy into some fantasy I have created, more fool you...*cackles..
Untouchable I am, and a pariah I shall remain.... The years of scorn, contempt and derision are of little consequence.... You have lost the ability to tell Good from Bad....*shrugs...
How many years will it take for our environment to recover, if ever, from the ongoing assault by the PTB and the Beast? Do you plan on making your fortune and deserting your country?
The cowards way out...? Using your children as an excuse is tired, unless you have yourself already been a victim of the deliberately fostered crime..... in which case I applaud your courage to leave the land you love...
It was a Masterly plan to arrange for Friday 13th June to involve my Master's two lovely children.
Whether or not he was aware of WHEN it would take place, is now immaterial.... It achieved it's aim and, to a man, you bought it.... *shrugs...
That you cannot conceive how anyone could sink that low, is merely a measure of your ignorance in matters regarding the Rotten Apples and the Zone...*nods..
If the fake 'suicide' didn't alert you to the lengths the corrupt will go to, then it is understandable you buy into their latest theatrical offering...*shrugs...
By again raising this particular issue, I have ensured that I will endure further abuse.. Be it via our power, water supply, phones or the usual cretins online.....
Jokes aside, I am NOT partial to S&M at all, and yet repeatedly and knowingly, line myself up for more pain.... Ask yourselves why....... or not....*shrugs...
Do you imagine me unaware of the near-audible cheers of delight that go up from the Camp of the Wikked each time I mention the 'theft' at the Master's house?
What single accusation, above all the others I've made, could serve to strike the final nail into my own coffin? What emo performances can be played to a horrified and spellbound audience, by doting parents crying Liar! Liar!
A master stroke indeed....*impressed...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Friday 1st August 2008 at 10.06am