Monday, August 04, 2008

FOOLISH PRIDE......
(Begun Saturday 2nd August at 3.45am...)
I'd been silly enough to tell the GameWrecker aloud early yesterday morning, that I'd managed to take a screenshot of the unusual Error Page I'd been given on mybroadband the night before..
That I'd attached and sent it in a mail to ic at the support address and forgotten about it... Until I found ic's reply the next morning saying he would forward it to rpm.
Such a small thing, but a proud bloody moment for a tard...*cackles...
Of course it figures that pride comes before a fall heheh...
Midmorning I logged on to publish a blog and then checked the mail. Another mail had come in with ic's name in the heading, so I unhesitatingly opened it... Ooops! It was a nasty fosho..... His original reply was nowhere to be found in either the In or Out boxes....*laughing..
So I struggled to forward this charmer on to the mod as well.... Each time I hit Send it failed.... *grins.. A small amusement guaranteed to give my Master an orgasm...*falls over...
The wondrous Norton System Works (*gags) found 106 errors of which it kindly fixed all but three. The 13 permanent faults still sit there. A full AV scan found only one low-risk tracking cookie which it cleaned....*shrugs..
Why do I tell you this boring stuff? You already know how vulnerable we are, and have been for years... Even my rampant paranoia didn't stop me opening that cleverly done mail FFS! *grins..
I look at the GameWrecker, and am frankly astonished at the speed he is heading downhill. I would prefer even that he continues to bat unwittingly for Bali's team as always, than go gaga in his old age....*sad...
I tell myself it is an extremely stressful time for him. Winding up a lifetime's work at the office for his retirement is wearing him out.... Will he return to his normal self once this is done? Or is this the beginning of an unstoppable nosedive?
My Controller's abuse is nothing,compared to the dark thoughts that crowd my tiny mind...*shrugs... I must go. It's our CPF Fun Day today, and hopefully I will have far jollier stuff to tell you on my return.....
Later:
I glanced over to the Recreation Centre at 5.15am in time to see.... what? A GateKeeper doing his rounds? I've certainly not seen that biggun before, and 10 minutes later when I looked, it was gone...*curious...
Sunday 3rd August at 4.08am:
While I was out enjoying myself yesterday, the GameWrecker tells me the Master had a 'company' in working on his big gates... Check out this new blazing pilot light.....*grins...
Things that have happened since this work was done? An alarm (kitt iii?) went off for some time after 10.00pm last night, stopped and then ran again.... The big SE on the garage wall is OFF and the inside garage light is out. Two minutes ago the house alarm went off....*grins...
The brilliant red and white pilot lights on mon Capitano's streetlight pole glitter in the dark....
After a slightly nerve-wracking late start, the Fun Day became just that....*beams..
I left home just after 7.30am and eventually tottered back down my stairs at 5.00pm. What a great day it was.... Highlights?
The DJ dedicating Amy Macdonald's Poison Prince to Collin Balliram over the PA system....*laughing....
Rounding some parked cars with a friend to suddenly come across der Kommissar (looking extremely fine in civvies) in the middle of a photo shoot handled by Tracker....*winks...
A huge, black velvet chicken arriving to join the kids on the Nando's Jumping castle... Bizarre!
Lazzie being well, just nice...*grins...
Meeting so many great people... I sat briefly with a charming matriarch in her eighties,and shared her carefully concealed Brutal Fruit...*cackles..
The many people who turned up with donations and gave up their time to help.... And in the midst of it all, our Vice-Chair with her beautiful smile, holding it all together...*beams...
Though the shadow of the Beast hangs over the Zone, and my dire warnings go unheeded, yesterday was a cleansing experience if anything, and renewed my faith in the many Good who live here....*smiles...
Later:
It's now 5.44am and I see the belltower at the church is aglow with light FFS! They hold a mass at such an early hour, or does the Master push the envelope? *roffels.... the latter fosho....
There is a particular species of insect that plays it's own violin near water and after rain.... a type of grasshopper? *shrugs... The sound it made was an interesting change from the cricket song as it carried up from the area below Khaled's at No. 2....*grins... A big runoff down there yesterday perhaps?
Monday 4th August at 4.10am:
Who are the Directors of Tracker? How are they related to the Beast and it's Project? Is there a link? Tata? *clueless....
We were sent off to boarding school when I was in Class 2 to stay at St. David's..... We stayed there a couple of years, before my sister and I were moved into the RC Convent hostel in town....
I was to stay there at the Convent, till I was fifteen, before finally coming home to the city to live..
We had no access to the latest music and were allowed to attend only the very few movies the Sisters deemd acceptable...*shrugs...
My folks bought their first car (second-hand at that) at about the same time I came home, and we moved out of the sub-economic flats over at Kenneth Gardens and into the tiny house in Sherwood...*beams..
Socially challenged in every way was I....*chokes... Sure, I'd always read voraciously, but didn't have a clue what I was reading most of the time...*roffels...
Instead of making up for lost time, I sort of got stuck in a time-warp...*cackles... A tard I was and a tard I have remained...
Why am I telling you this? You most likely know it all already....*shrugs...
I discovered last night that Penny is still working next door! Halleluja! Doubtless only a short reprieve but who knows - our Controller may yet come to see that he has struck gold...*snorts..
Later:
Generally speaking, I get to sit down at the PC after 5.00pm each day. The last few weeks have been a joke... Some five minutes after connecting, my eyes begin to burn and droop... WTF? I literally begin to nod off.....
My eyes were about to explode last night when in desperation I switched on the fan... A miracle! After a minute or two, my eyes improved amazingly.... Do I leap now to my usual crazed assumptions that this may be the reason Captain Courageous' lounge windows were flung wide open each evening at twilight, prior to der Bunker's construction? Were his eyes burning too? *curious...
I only hope the Protege's wife is paying attention....
If indeed it is some sort of build-up, surely the Chosen should be informed?
It appears the two thieving hirelings are still working in the area..... A last ditch effort to reassure the Blessed that there is NO monitoring done in the streets or anywhere else.... Pull the other one!
Alone in her house up at No. 20 yesterday afternoon, Missus E was treated to a visit by this pair of would-be thieves... As luck would have it, Cyril the Good was passing, heard her screams and went to her aid before they managed to access the house itself...
Do I begin to doubt myself? Not a fekking chance..! The Crescent and Garbutt Road are monitored to the hilt! The onslaught by this pair of crooks is an organised attempt to disprove my allegations....*shrugs..
You may not sit back and feel safe simply because you are an Invitee to Selebi's Scheme... Wake UP !! You are merely a means to an end, and no special protection will be afforded you at all.... *nods..
You have signed on to push the wireless/power Project through YOUR neighbourhood, but will nonetheless be used as a patsy by the Rotten Apples should the need arise....
Batten the hatches guys.... Whatever tenders, contracts and freebies were used to entice you on board, are worth nothing when your home is invaded by hired crooks.... Beware!
The reason for my burning eyes may well be linked to fat Sophie's bouts of ear-shaking, compulsive swallowing and rubbing her own eyes....
Bear in mind at all times who controls the intensity and strength of output...*roffels hysterically..... A guy prone to inexplicable and uncontrollable bursts of rage and who certainly doesn't hold an EE degree.....
Congratulations are again in order to Mr. Allen Spence, Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, who is 'just following orders'.....*pukes...
Peace julle....

PS: on returning a bit later to check for the usual typos I did indeed find a couple. Not ones that I made though. A suggestion to The Lord of My Life to foad? Pfftt....
---oOo---
Monday 4th August 2008 at 1.37pm.