Thursday, July 31, 2008

ALIENATING AN ALLY........
(begun Monday 28th July at 9.25pm......)
All in all, not a bad day today..... The little Nokia was smacked hard and lost it's screen while on the charger, but managed to pull itself together later on. He's cooked the new battery fosho....
The Courageous Couple deliberately let the Terrible Twins out into the road and shut the gates behind them in the dark this evening. Par for the course...*shrugs.... A loud crack came from the kitchen jack sometime after I'd logged on.....
The nasty dips are back after a considerable break. Tonight, three short sharp dips, screaming spite....*grins.... And lastly, we had the fun and games over in #trivia.....*cackles...
All boringly predictable.... I haul my kevlar from the mothballs and stand my ground. I truly care less at the screams of injured innocence coming from Little Willy..... Madame C will of course be at her most persuasive.... Devastated that her loving husband is being so maligned....*roars with laughter....
What's sauce for the goose Missus C? *shrieks...
I do sometimes wonder if she knows quite how much mischief he and his chommies get up to.... The sadistic and irresponsible levels they sink to, as she scuttles off with the kids to a safe haven elsewhere.....
I guess the domestic on their verge involving the SAPS, and the row they had publicly at the Engen Garage,suggest she is fully aware of his real persona....*shrugs....
Clearly she is in denial, and either she enjoys the abuse, or thinks she can change him...
I would remind you, that though we are not in a position to eavesdrop inside their abode, the acoustics are fairly good,and it has been over nine years now.....*grins...
It's abundantly clear that you find my personal remarks to be distasteful in the extreme, while on the other hand, the Toady Show was a laugh a minute...*chortles....
Ah, but that's different is it not? The Totally Moronic were put on earth specifically for the amusement of the Brilliant, whereas taking pot-shots at the Intelligent is just not on! *falls over laughing...
Later:
While my albums would not stand a chance in a court of law, they most certainly would be of interest to any half-assed EE.....
This morning this light on the recently painted electric blue roof building is cranked to it's maximum,and right next to it on this building this light is trying to compete,and only just falling short of the same intensity.....*grins...
Still more posts on the dangers of cellphones read on myadsl last night.... Way over my pointed head as always... I spose it's a blessing being clueless in a way....*cackles..
I try only to describe what I feel physically, and care less whether it makes sense or not...
When I unplug the PC under the desk (a futile precaution against powercuts I know, but one we practise daily), it is very often similar to sticking my head into an oven..... We have similar hotspots throughout the house....*marvels......
I have no idea whether this is detrimental to our health or not - I just find it interesting...*smiles...
We are Lab rats after all, and I try to report as best I can...*grins...
As I climbed off the Walker earlier, I caught the tail-end of the synthetic crickets that live over by the Master's front deck...*chortles.... They stopped quite smartly.
I struggled to be objective last night after 10.30pm, as I lay and listened to Nobby crying out with discomfort while my Hero made adjustments to the system....*vomits.... (our very own Dr. Mengele wouldn't be an exaggeration)
How often does the eloquent Missus C say I'm lying? More times than you can count? *coughs...
A successful used-car salesperson? A shame that this blog at times resembles a personal slagfest, but in the interests of true reporting, I choose to continue, despite the waves of disgust and disbelief that batter me....*cackles...
Though mine may be an extreme case of abuse, there are certainly others in the Zone who are and will be, afforded similar attentions by Bali and the Rotten Apples....*gags.... Who will speak for them?
Our young hotshot DA Councillor with the so-delicate constitution? *falls over laughing.... Self-preservation is at the top of his list ....*lawls...
Later:
It's now 8.45am and interestingly, this brilliant (and I do mean seriously brilliant) white light is on at the outbuilding across the field.... No school today? move the bin.... No. 32 Michan Road has their beauty still activated as well, though considerably dumbed down.... Who do they speak to? The Master's garage wall SE? I have rather an interesting photograph of this particular SE. At first glance it would appear to be off, until you look closer..... ? Gotcha?! *grins...
Later:
11.10am and the Airwing chopper just shot over the Convent and banked sharply over Everton Road... Police business or Beast business?
And yes - Bali's big garage wall SE burns merrily as I write, as I'm betting does this one of the two outside his gates facing the Crescent... Control lights needed active by the Chicken King to 'keep an eye on things' and said to be off when the thieves arrived? Pull the other one..!
Refreshing to see the latest threats from good old Koeberg don't bother my Hero one bit...*laughing...
My water pressure is down to a trickle too.... seriously dodgy goings on.....*shrugs...
Thursday 31st July at 4.00am:
Spotty barks unceasingly down the way...
Did you wonder at my absence? The Mouth of the South has fallen uncharacteristically silent? *sighs...
As pig-headed as I am, even I can see the writing on the wall, though I choose more often than not, to ignore it.. All the scribbles I have continued to make this week, won't ever see the light of day...*shrugs.... I know for a certainty that my dear Master has seen fit to crank up his output this past week, to astonishing levels.... In his position as Master of my Universe it is his perogative....*cackles..
The added onslaught is most definitely aided and abetted (sp) by Freddie the Accountant at No. 12, whose hoarse-sounding little dog so often noisily tells me when his boss has joined the fray....*grins..
This SE on Freddie's garage is the only one visible to me during daylight hours, but proof enough .....*beams..
Am I aware of how often over the years little missus C has saved my bacon? *roffels... Fosho I am..... When what passes for a conscience has prompted her to persuade the Jack Hunter to slow down? *nods..
I have been duly grateful... Missus C is going to have to pick a side quite soon.... In return for her erratic kindnesses, I have told her to the best of my tardish abilities, of what may be detrimental (sp) to her family's health.... I have nothing else to offer....*sighs...
Later:
I had a great morning out, but am appalled at the ongoing destruction wrought along Jan Smuts Highway heading to Westville....
I see no letters to the Press querying the almost total eradication of shrubs and trees in the centre island and on both sides of the road....*startled....
It's almost as if I live alone in a virtual world, and am the last man standing, to witness what is happening....*cackles...
According to Missus C, and as previously blogged, it was Penny's last day yesterday. The Master tooted an amiable greeting to her this morning as she trudged up the hill to my gates.
She wasn't paid, and nothing was said to her at close of day...*bizarre..... I can see that she is hoping they have changed their minds, and it's not for me to dash her hopes....*shrugs...
The fact that the children are still farmed out after school, and not trusted to be left with Penny, is the writing on the wall....
Missus C knows full well the woman's worth, but to keep the peace, defers to the Lunatic....*grins..
Would that I could see ahead to when they are both 63 and how they deal together.... Will they live in separate houses and be married in name only? *curious...
I am if anything, strengthened by the Nasties rearing their heads again in #trivia.... How could I ever have thought them to be really clever? *falls over....
A more gullible bunch of sycophantic radishes would be hard to find! No, seriously....*laughing...
I am pleased to see little Missus N at No. 11 is at last flinging wide one window daily. Prior to the bunker being built, the Courageous Couple began the bizarre practise of opening wide all the lounge windows late each day... to clear the EMF buildup?
Quite possibly some other logical explanation, but I really don't have a clue... I remark only because it was noticeably weird....
Peace julle....
---oOo---
Thursday 31st July 2008 at 1.58pm.