Wednesday, August 13, 2008

THEATRE OF THE ABSURD.......
(Begun Tuesday 12th August at 3.45am....)
Which one of the four would I trust the least? Having watched the entire discussion, it had to be Mistuh Speedtalk, the Neotel guy...*laughing..
He may just as well have had Familia la Beastalia emblazoned on his forehead... Pretty much everything I have predicted over the past 4 years seems hilariously to be coming to pass.. Neotel is most certainly a creation designed by Telkom to distract from what is really happening....
Why do I feel their 'devices' will do more than just connect to the internet and make calls? *has no idea..
It was brilliant to finally put a face to a name I am so familiar with.... rpm came across as a really nice person and straight-as-a-die...*grins... A spy for Telkom? I have to say I find the idea difficult to believe, in spite of continuing to insist the site itself has been used as a recruitment centre for the Beast's Project..
Where was vodacom on last night's telcoms discussion? Vodacom3g is their best spokesman and surely should've been there? That they are half-owned by Telkom precluded his appearance? *curious....
*Was he ever an Elvis lookalike years back? It's 4.05am and Dilshaad's Spotty is going nuts down the way.....*
Did you know that Captain Courageous records the IP of every single visitor to these pages? That by venturing to read this blog, you are now compromised? *falls over laughing... Problems with your connection? Strange noises on your landline?
As long as you vociferously continue to announce that you are a Despiser of Toads (not difficult), the Master will sit quietly....
Should he however, consider otherwise, he will most certainly cause malicious damage wherever he can...*grins..
I ask that you note the arrival of Jiminy Cricket in my own back yard. I'm guessing it was during the week of August 4th....*beams..
I will keep you advised of this chatty little fella's presence and how long he remains ostensibly in the exact same area doing his 'thing'... It will be for you to decide whether it is my innate paranoia or the Master's latest technology. *laughing...
I confess each time it starts up it causes me to smile.... It serves to remind me that all the therapy in the world will not get the Fowl King into Recovery.... He is mine....*shrieks...
Later:
Small things: The Irrigation truck shot out of Khaled's little road a few minutes before 8.00am this morning. Does it rush down every day to close off the deliberate water runoff?
Again, I saw Neil McLeod Jr. waving his already long nose as he bleated on about enormous and costly water losses in the press last week. Was he at school with that other great Liar, Allen Spence?
At 11.45am I looked across the valley in time to see a guy in a dark parka with a yellow stripe running round the hem. The sort of jacket worn by firemen ffs.! He was wearing a Crocodile Dundee hat just like this dude.... Could it be the same guy? *shrugs.... He wandered off towards the Senior Boys Hostel....
Later:
8.25pm and the chopper is very busy over Brickfield Road... Back and forth, back and forth.... *sniffs the air...
I was once again denied access to #trivia tonight. Having finished reading the forums, I went over after 8.00pm to be given my Controller's current fave, the Data Base Error. Everythingirc (ServFail)....
Tis easy for me to think it is the Master getting his rocks off on a Power play, but what's left of reason suggests that it could quite likely be the result of a show of hands....*curious...
The patience that so impresses me, is wearing thin? *grins..
If indeed there is ongoing Drama of any sort in #trivia, you need look no further than those award-winning Playwrights of Note, the Courageous Couple, for the ongoing twists to the script....*laughing..
Such behaviour certainly confirms that he considers he 'owns' the web, at least in this country, and is much admired for his malicious and callous games...*shrugs...
My guess is that this bullying yet insecure thuggee cares very deeply about the impression he makes on his Peers, whether he denies it or not...*cackles..
There is simply no amount of sweeping that can be done to eradicate my tales of his childish and petty tantrums, whoever these rages have been directed at....*shrugs...
Missus Courageous' continued squeaks of Liar, are by now being regarded askance....and with very good reason...*nods...
It is glaringly obvious that I do not possess the skillz to invent such bad behaviour....*grins...
Later:
Having been pretty much shut down on the PC, I took a climb up to the road. The Wireless Song filled the air.... All the windows at the North end of the upstairs dormitories are aglow with SE lights...I kid you NOT. This always on sodium-based biggie glares from INSIDE a dormitory down our end....*gags...
I was surprised earlier this evening when a text came in from the fair Carol Frankson. I've not heard from her since the memorable evening she hissed 'false' in my ear.....*cackles.... Does she belong to the Jimmy Choo gang on #trivia? Who knows..? She asked for the Hall Officials contact number...Hmmm....
I like her..*shrugs... She just got carried away by her own cleverness is all. To have involved Calvin Bhopal (who clearly didn't know better), was a Fatal Error. I have wondered several times since then whether our local Druglord Earl Barnabas still affords her the respect she deserves...*interested..
Most certainly it was she who broke the ice for the Wireless Project to be installed in so many of the institutions here in the Zone, without raising eyebrows....
That you all still buy the ongoing cover-up put out by my Controller and his Backup Besom, slays me.... The Rotten Apples and the Ballirams work with the Druglord and always have.... A most amicable arrangement indeed...
You have long forgotten our previous CPF Secretary? The one who runs the Psychiatric Unit up on Ridge Road? How she resigned from our Forum never to return.... She was appalled by the stories her nurses carried to her, many of whom are Zone residents...
Tales of the Rotten Apples openly visiting known Drug houses in broad daylight and worse... In the end she felt our CPF efforts were a farce and chose to leave.... *shrugs...
Bali's assertion is no doubt that it is only one or two bad officers who practice these habits... Pfft... There are some wonderful cops on the Hill fosho, but the rot extends alas, to more than just a couple of policemen....
Maestro de Pollo's hands are as grubby as the rest of the Corrupt....
Only the seriously dodgy will be given control of the audio-monitoring... I truly can't see a Good person agreeing to such a creepy and illegal means of eavesdropping... But hey- I've been wrong about many things....*shrugs..
The Master's Courser Bakkie sits out on the pavement after 9.00pm as safe as houses.... *snorts..
He was out/going out and took the safe road by disabling my irc? Pathetic...*shrugs... What does he fear I will do FFS? If nothing else, I am unfailingly polite in #trivia as I struggle on..... *shows it's yellowed teeth.... G'nite and sweet dreams...
Wednesday 13th August at 3.40am:
Brrr..... I am cold to the bone.... Little Cola would agree..... He just spent a good five minutes trying noisily to defrost.... He was right by der Bunker, so quite possibly was being egged on by the MasterTrainer himself.... *spits...
I myself spent a great part of the night barking, and must give serious thought to cutting back on the coffin nails...*grins... As a result this morning I had to go through the house telling the Controller to wake up, before he grumpily activated his pet Cricket...*roffels... Slacker!
I wish to make it clear that my mentioning the ServFail everythingirc error does NOT constitute a whine. What would be the point, PWNED as I am? *cackles.... As with most of my writing, I merely wish to warn the occasional Innocent who may venture to read this incoherent babble, of what is to come...*nods...
I have come to realise that Collin Balliram is by no means the Unique and Brilliant RingMaster I feared and admired....
Though his bizarre and perverted obsession ensures that we are linked for my eternity at least, he is just one of many screwed up, power hungry thugs who will be used to great effect by the Authors of Selebi's Project....*snorts.... The poor fellow is as much a Puppet as I am....
Later:
At 4.30am my Master landed with noisy, gay abandon in the TV Jackpoint. Certainly no Wireless song called this morning, apart from the occasional Korean cricket solo...*winks.... Another day engaged in slowly tearing the wings off of flies my Lord? Fosho.... *falls over...
Peace....
---oOo---
Wednesday 13th August 2008 at 1.40pm.
PS: As I type, a slow and deliberate dip hits our electrical system... Bless him.....*laughing.....