Saturday, August 30, 2008

CHOICES......Saturday 30th August at 7.20pm...
I was allowed in to efnet's #trivia at 5.30am yesterday morning. Since then it's been Access denied.
Was a Poll taken and the decision reached that a problem-free trivia bot was preferable to the presence of a loony old toad? *grins..
Were you given to understand that the bot's problems would continue unless I was expelled? *winks..
You have your wish, and my Master is beside himself with glee..... Repeated thumps on and off all day to our TV and Error 718's on the PC tonight denote that Little Willy is a happy camper....*beams.
The two blogs I've written will have to remain mine alone....*grins...
Let us hope that the Captain of Immense Courage can keep you as amused as I have for so long....*shrugs...
Peace...
---oOo---