Friday, August 29, 2008

COUNTRY ROAD......
(begun Wednesday 27th August at 4.05am...)
I sometimes wonder how he keeps it all together... Yeah, I know his job is his life, but nonetheless..... After a hard day's slog to have to face a bunch of ordinary mortals aka lusers, some of whom dare to argue the toss on minor matters, must be irritating to say the least.....*grins...
There were no smiles in my direction last night...*shrugs... Bheki Cele's three representatives sent to clarify the Constitution regarding CPF elections, were well-spoken and patient. Hopefully last night's Meeting will see the end of the idiotic nit-picking over finer points...*nods..
I went online after I got home and dealt with a few mails.... My Controller then decided he'd had enough and summarily dropped the connection... Just like that....*laughing.. Clearly it's immaterial to him that the GameWrecker pays for the service. When the Master decides that's it - *boom!*........*snorts....
Problems with the Network? *falls over cackling.... The only problem with our Network would be our flaky, puffed-up Administrator....*pats Bali kindly...
I've no idea whether the Fowl King bothers to deny his attentions via the EMF levels in our home, or whether he continues to bask in his cronies adulation and encouragement....
I merely report exactly what he gets up to in his position as Controller of Big-mouthed Toads....*falls over..
It's raining.... The pressure in my ears grows as the drizzle increases.... Weirdness!
How often do the Marvelles insist they are/were not in residence at the time of my so-strange symptoms? a. Often? b. Very often? c. Nearly always?
That they were off out at Polly's i. Tupperware Party, ii. Bookclub iii. Sewing-bee. (the last being the most feasible due to their flair for embroidery....)
With the Zone now saturated with willing drones assisting the spread of the signal, my Master certainly doesn't have to be in his castle to whack me...*grins..
As dull and boring as his streetlight looks these days, it has in no way lessened his control.....*winks...
If you have a repeater in your roof you will get a great 3g signal? Of course I've not a clue what that means heheh.... I read it on the forum. Anything containing the word signal is of interest to me and combined with the word, roof, I have to look at the recent developments here in the Crescent....*nods...
First it was old Mr. Purdon's garage roof that had Roof-it busy and then within days, it was No. 64 Harris Crescent...(the house with the droog that stands affixed to the driveway with the hose running endlessly.) This property also has an enormous amount of SE's and the extra, almost hidden drain pipe on their verge...
Number three is the most interesting.... That would be our very own Councillor's house at No. 84 Harris Crescent.
Check out here the size of the team putting stuff IN his roof on the 10th July...
The strange thing is that his house was up for Public Auction last weekend. Why on earth would the Councillor spend a small fortune upgrading when he was losing the house in less than 2 months time? *curious.... Public Auction se voet? A buyer had already been found? Possibly even a Controller to take some of the strain off my own rapidly cracking Maestro de Pollo?
*waves to Amina Kazee whose waspish remark denoted she is currently under a certain amount of stress... Has it finally hit home at last that her privacy no longer exists?*
They finally buried my old lady yesterday in her wicker casket nogal..... She is now EcoGran as my kid so neatly put it...*grins... By all accounts she would have been delighted with the laughter and enjoyment that filled the day...
I nearly forgot - Back on Saturday the 23rd, the yellow, sickly toad dropped great strings of black spawn into the hadeda pool....*beams...
The toad chorus has not sounded again since that Thursday night...Not a squeak from them anywhere... *puzzled...
I had cleaned and filled the pool using the hose. Hopefully it won't be too long before a small army of toads again populates the valley. Whether they too have lesions will have to be seen.
I switched on the telly this morning and a couple of minutes later, came the loud thump announcing Bali's arrival.... *grins...
How many of the new devices are designed with an option to in some way monitor your lives? The Neotel device? The new TV Box? Your individual space is shrinking at an alarming rate as you yourself choose to introduce the new technological wonders into your home...*cackles..
The one constant the Beast could count on is man's insatiable desire for the latest innovations...
Friay 29th August at 3.55am....
Basil tells me that Khaled is refurbishing their servant's quarters down at No. 2. New plumbing. For Gladys their faithful old retainer to be comfortable in her remaining years? *highly doubtful..... A Special on toilet pans? Interesting in the extreme it is then, that mon Capitano has suddenly decided to have plumbing work done....*cackles... radishes they are indeed pfft....
I understand that his eldest is to have a toilet/shower installed in a corner of her bedroom...*falls over laughing....
Without a doubt the plumbing currently being done at Khaled's down the road and the plumbing work soon to be done at my Master's, has a great deal more to do with seeing there is a steady runoff, than taking the strain off existing toilets....*roffels...
Yesterday we took the scenic route through Kloof to get to Hillcrest at midday. You know the winding road that leads past the picnic area at Kloof Gorge? Forest Hill Drive? More blasted landscape and dead trees bordering the roads and trenches dug everywhere! We crested a hill and guess who we stumbled upon out there in the boondocks?
My old friends the Mthiyane Contractors with this same old bakkie, and the crew working on a verge...*falls over.... What were the odds of that happening? Had I been behind the wheel it would've been my pleasure to stop and take pictures, but the GameWrecker was a man on a mission and drove on....*smiles...
Once highly favoured by Mike Oliver of the Muni Electricity Security Division and the same lot here who installed the monitoring devices on Bali's streetlight pole the very same day I attended my first CPF Meeting! *cackles.... Unforgettable....
The bakkie still bears their fading logo crossed through and the word Telkom written over it....*laughing...
I care less if my assertions that the Government's Eavesdropping Project involves Wireless combined with Power....*shrugs... The powercuts, the cabling and the water runoffs are all linked and that's a fact. I got home from the shops at 10.30am yesterday to find all my Master's road facing lights active... including the one recently added inside the single entry gate...
When I went up again at 4.15pm yesterday I found this huge SE already on, next to the blue outbuilding by St. Theresa's church... All my Masters outdoor lights were on and Sabeera up at No. 18 had activated hers as well....*snorts...
Missus Bernie at No. 17 had complained to me on the phone not an hour earlier of the huge rates hike on electricity....*laughing... "We care, we belong, we serve"? *looks at the puppet Mr. RS Maphumulo now apparently Head of Electricity...
Your urgent appeal for all users to adopt an energy efficient lifestyle applies only to the select few NOT fortunate to have been invited aboard this huge Gravy Train....*pukes... My words as always echo in a vast empty hall.... I flog this dead horse endlessly....*sighs...
The silliness in #trivia continues. It's my only real gauge of whether my words strike home. *grins.. Clearly they have hit a nerve recently, so I am delighted to see the bot being manipulated to such childish extremes....*applauds...
I ran the kitchen tap for a glass of water mid-afternoon.... Once again it was a solid white, which gradually cleared until just a band of an inch of white remained at the top of the glass... A greasy coating was left inside...WTF?
This was AFTER I had just drawn my bath which you would assume to have cleared the pipes....*startled....
I'm not reassured in any way by Missus Bernie's assertion that their water too is discoloured. After all, it was she who prevaricated so badly when their trees were chopped down for the much desired LOS...*snorts...
Is our individual water supply being targeted? I've shown previously that this is now easily possible so....?*curious.... When you consider who it is that runs the Project here in the Zone, it makes this possibility very real...*shrieks....
Should I take a water sample over to Neil McLeod jr. who now regularly squeals about the huge water losses as he lays the groundwork for the next rates hike? *vomits....
Has McLeod Jr. been given the timeshare adjoining the Town Clerk's on the beautiful beaches of Goa? There are more blatant lies coming from this Municipality than have EVER been heard in the past.... Mr. Neil McLeod Jr. may put his huge water losses where the sun don't shine FFS....
How many of the so called Pillar's of the Establishment are already being privately monitored? Their own personal Achilles Heels having been found and used as leverage to force them to play along? The obvious alternative is blatant greed....*shrugs..
The massive changes made on 20th August up the road outside Sabeera's at no.18, to the water system and the power, may well be the reason our water is discoloured.... The patch of earth adjoining our driveway remains damp. What is leaking so badly that it cannot dry out?
Peace...

PS: 2 minutes later I headed over to #trivia as usual only to find the front page of searchirc efnet displayed has been altered to remove all of the efnet sites. *screams with laughter.... there is definitely a crowd of my Lawd's cronies that will find this move absolutely brilliant... Hopefully by now there is also a school of thought that find it repulsively peurile.....*beams....Over and out......
---oOo---
Friday 29th August 2008 at 1.50pm.