Monday, September 01, 2008

THE ROADBLOCK.....
(due to erm, ongoing malice, the following three blogs can hardly be termed up to date...however... bear with me....
begun Friday August 29th at 10.55am....)
For some reason Bali seemed to struggle with our TV this morning, as a series of pitiful thumps struck us intermittently after switch-on...*grins..
Catching up on the latest newspapers has unsettled me... Does nobody see the pattern emerging? Or do they simply, like Delon, not care? *grimness...
The Palmiet River polluted with a purple substance? Yellowood Park polluted?
The many dodgy contractors created by the Beast, who drive about dropping off crews of unskilled labour to dig on the verges and roads... And then this same unskilled labour incorrectly crossing sewage and waterlines causing kak to flow into the water systems! You know full well that this is happening throughout the country and you ignore it FFS!
You can do nothing against this Government-backed tide of greed and corruption? *spits... I am truly at a loss that so many intelligent people adopt this cowardly attitude....*baffled..
The world should hear of the depths to which we have sunk. That the average man in the street will be Owned by criminals and Druglords. And yes, I would go so far as to call Colin Balliram a criminal....
though he receives endorsement from the likes of Jackie Selebi what is that worth? *snorts...
How I would love to know who it was that shopped Mistuh Selebi himself.... His own guys down here playing a double game? *wouldn't be surprised....
Check out Page 6 of Wednesday August 27th Natal Mercury to see a picture of the shifty and extremely uncomfortable looking Neil McLeod, showing off the new smoke device to be used in Chatsworth...
Why was this not used during the digging in the Palmiet River Valley or Yellowood Park? Trees and wildlife can't scream as the Chats residents just might when the drinking water supply gets poisoned?
His continued assertion that this device is to hunt down illegal connections proves that he is indisuputably OWNED by the Crooked. He certainly has a furtive look about him.... What nasty little secrets are being held over his head to keep him in line? *gags...
This huge Plumblink lorry ND 462 855 turned up into the Crescent this morning at 7.41am. Supplying what to whom?
I went up at 10.36am to see the GameWrecker off and got these pictures... You can clearly see the Metro logo on the van door with ELECTRICITY written under it.... Check out the ladder once again up against No 18's streetlight.... The other vehicle an unmarked van NC 10800.... The droogs were again digging next to the fire hydrant.... Doubtless we can expect more white crud in our tap water today then? *gags...
I called my CPF Chairman an hour ago at the Westville Prison. He was telling me again how angry and difficult the Hall Keeper has become, to which I replied, that the man lives mere feet from a cellmast whose emissions have likely trebled over the last two years.... At that, the landline connection was dropped....*laughing...
I called him back only to hear that he has frequent cutoffs to his line at the Westville Parole Board offices...*winks....
Does it not make you sweat just a little to think that your area will be controlled by similar low-lifes? No? You're heading abroad like a rat anyways? *shrugs..
There is no other country like ours in the world... with the right people in Government, and the Beast's Whisperers destroyed, we could stand with the best....
Meanwhile, you sit silently as the Beast crawls across the land destroying the eco-systems and enslaving the masses... I don't get it....*puzzled... Is this really the End of Days?
Later: Friday 6.45pm:
As added in a postscript at the end of my previous blog, Little Willy has carefully removed each and every efnet site from searchirc...*cackles... I bet it took him all of 5 seconds to successfully block me from #trivia...*roffles..
Being the Pwned Ignoramous that I am, I find myself almost disturbingly complacent about this latest development...*smiles... The pressure is off to blog....
Despite the feeling that it is a ridiculously small tweak, it is one I certainly wouldn't attempt to fix. Besides, my Captain of Courage cares deeply for his image online... I do not imagine this block to be without a great deal of support...*beams...
Certainly the Beanstalk hinted this morning in #trivia that the bot's problems would soon be over... And I'm sure that it runs tonight as it should without my irritating presence....*cackles..
I've just read a rather apt quote... if I may...? "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act..." George Orwell....
I happily wear that hat, though I grant I look even more ridiculous than usual....*winks...
I spent just under an hour reading the myadsl forums and found myself logged out only the once... Remarkable restraint there old boy! *laughs..
When I found later that the efnet sites had still not been restored to searchirc, I shut down and went walkabout for a bit.
NONE of my Master's top driveway lights were on at 6.30pm and only the inside garage light was active.... It was so dark on the road-facing side, I went and had a word over the wall to reassure his three beasts that all was well.
Amusingly, my Master made a fatal error...*grins... The big SE light next to the garage window confirmed what I had guessed at all along... A tiny gold pilot light glowed despite there being no lights on at ALL to cause a reflection... I even switched my outdoor light off just in case...*laughing..
He was home, but it was too late... He scrambled to put on the outside light by his entrance door to doubtless claim the pilot light was merely a reflection....*shrieks...
You are slowing down mon Capitan in your middle-age... I stood in the kid's room for ages BEFORE the extra light was hastily turned on and he clearly heard me muttering but the penny didn't drop quickly enough....
The Senior Boys Hostel bears the brunt of the Wireless 'testing' this evening... A pity it is that you are too much of a sissy to come visit and see for yourselves whereof I speak....*snorts..
Instead you take the Yellow Brick Road.... Safety in numbers fosho...*nods..
The Wireless Song is back on track and has been filling the valley now most evenings... I've no idea why it stopped for a few weeks, but whatever the problem was it's clearly been sorted out...*smiles..
Saturday 30th August at 3.55am...
When I was last able to access #trivia (yesterday after 5.30am) I repeatedly typed that my font had changed...*grins... Well, it hasn't... it's just that I struggle to describe that the screen looks suddenly different....*curious...
When we changed over from our heavy old monitor to this flat fancy one ages ago, it was a shock to the system. The typeface all looked spidery and pale... Obviously I got used to it...*grins... Suddenly, it's as if once again it's a new screen, is the best way to describe it? Probably the old vivid imagination at work as the GameWrecker sees no change at all...*shrugs...
Has there been a Poll taken and the decision made to block me from efnet's #trivia permanently?
I have mistakenly thought this to be the case in the past, only to have been allowed to return....
With the closure of access to #trivia I feel it wiser not to publish my blogs...*shrugs...
Whether or not I am delusional to imagine the CIA, FBI and MI5 even bother to read my sometimes frantic scribbles is debatable....*laughing... Why would they give a toss about what they obviously consider an isolated case of victimization, and deserved at that...?
They will after all, be too busy watching the Big Boys at the top bring this country to it's knees....*shrugs..
Time for a break then? My entertainment factor has left the building ? *nods... I shall of course continue raving on but without publishing....*smiles..
I am content that a good many of you are now fully aware that the Courageous Pair and their criminal connections have successfully duped you for years...*rubs it's burning eyes...
With this epiphany comes the understandable rage that it has taken an idiot to pull the scales from your eyes? *falls about laughing... Get over it....
Later:
Not a breath of wind stirred when I went out onto the verandah at 4.40am.... Not a toad or even a cricket to be heard.... As I finished walking the kurrikane thrush began calling in the dark and a car went by on the Freeway heading into the city....
Freddie the Accountant has his valley spotlight active this morning for the first time in quite a while... The GateKeepers at St. Theresa's have this one on above the Playing Field.
The biggie facing us over at the Senior Boys Hostel is a pale yellow this morning.... rather like my Master....*keels over...
Peace julle....
Finally published Monday 1st September at 2.50pm.