Friday, July 11, 2008

UNDER FIRE...........
(begun Tuesay 9th July at 3.30am......)
I'm feeling strangely insecure this morning.... No, not the tooth - though the face is a sight enough to cause fainting....*cackles...
A wind has sprung up and it's really warm all of a sudden.... When I opened the front door in the dark, I heard what I suppose will pass for Wireless Song... has it been that long that I struggle to recognize it already?
Anyways, there is certainly a 'song' out there in the wind, but whose it is, remains to be seen...*cackles..
Seems that even my hearing is now affected by LOS *falls over... Here at the desk I can hear the giant machinery working somewhere over the hill..... Brickfield Road maybe? Are the two sounds related? Nope - not apart from a common goal....heh...
I tried toadfully to pay attention to the TV's behaviour yesterday. (Tuesday) The first two loud thumps were at 2.00pm and after that, Bali left it alone right up till 5.20pm when there came one loud thump which oddly, coincided with the Master's dogs making a fuss.... They thought their family was home, but I checked and no outside lights had come on....
At 5.25pm the next thump was on the TV and hau! The streetlights were on! At 5.50pm again just one bang and on checking, the Master's signal enhancers had activated...*cackles...
After that, nothing until 6.09pm when Kitt iii's alarm went off briefly....*laughing...
You still awake there? See - what bores you into a coma has me on full alert....*grins...
I figure it confirms how precariously our electrical system is run via Bali's DeathDealer FFS! How he skips between his bases, hitting keys with gay abandon, that cause our system to react audibly, is not reason for trepidation? *keels over...
Naa - After all this time, I find it merely interesting as opposed to alarming.. Our battery operated gate bell going off when they used their gate remote in the past, and our lights dipping constantly (a problem which he has for the moment at least, sorted) *nods....
I've little doubt that there will be homeowners round the country going through a similar experience...
Bedtime:
A splendiferously lazy day, loaded to the hilt with antibiotics et al..... The Sweeper's car was on the drive mid-afternoon, and the neighbourhood dogs going nutz.... I took the gate keys and went up to find the Terrible Twins galloping about on the road...
I stomped down to the 'closed' electric gates and pushed them open for the little ones.... Sorted...*grins..
Do both these Wonderful Specimens go on endlessly about their 'naughty' dogs? I'm betting that's a yes.... Naughty se VOET!!!! Untrained is all, the same as for fat Sophie.....
How many eyebrows are silently raised at the nonsensical and ignorant excuses trotted out repeatedly? And how long since you dared say out loud what you are really thinking? *laughing...
The online Poultry Farm, where lurking is considered the norm, and stealth equals courage...*falls over..... When the hell did you lose the way so badly? *shrugs...
So Prince Sifiso tried to top himself today - Did he jump or was he pushed? (metaphorically speaking of course...)
Will the Town Clerk now move on to Bigger Fish? The Billionaire Metro Constable epitomises the way the City is being run....*gags... Will he be silenced before he can speak? *waits with fascination...
Thursday at 4.05am:
It rained briefly last night, and there is still cloud cover this morning... As always, the high-pitched whine in my ears is magnified to ridiculous levels as a result...*shrugs... I marvel at how adaptable we are, and know that in an hour or so, I will hardly be aware of the siren in my head....*grins..
Despite the many armchair psychiatrist's theories, I sit here and wonder why the Foul King still allows himself to be consumed by hatred, after so long... He is after all, supposedly the Bright One in this strange relationship...? *cackles...
Thursday now 9.15pm:
Since Tuesday the Paragon of Perfection hasn't put a foot wrong! In the past, this behaviour has without fail preceded some calamity one way or another.... I admit to finding his level of thinking hilarious....
Doe he truly feel that by sitting quietly for two days, he appears innocent of any wrongdoing?
My guess would be that he and his Cronies have resorted to Plan B in an effort to regain ground lost...*grins..
Send a crime-wave using your own hirelings and somehow this will prove that there is no monitoring? *keels over laughing... This is kindergarden level fosho.....
And yes, the 'theft' on the 13th June was arranged - I would stake my life on it.... The same hirelings were sent to 'visit' our ex-CPF Chair, and today they graced my Good neighbours home at No. 10 with their presence....
Whether or not Bali was told prior to HIS visitation, is doubtful. His reaction would be so much better if he wasn't informed of the details, right? *nods..
However hard they try, I will not budge on this one. The Zone is monitored to THE HILT! CCTV type technology and audio monitoring saturates the area and I truly give a toss that you don't see it...*laughing...
From the outset, I have said how much easier it will be to 'arrange' for crime to take place with the new technology in place and by golly, the Rotten Apples must be delighted with the results so far! It has been known for some time via my monitored land-line that I was going out today at 11.45am...
Blow me down if the Courageous Pair didn't both arrive home just prior to that time, and then leave as we left.... Just in case I didn't notice that he was out of Sherwood when the two hirelings went into No. 10 and frightened the two young girls home alone...
The Fowl King does so love an alibi! *roffels...
I've little doubt that the Pair were bent on some emo- type mission to add to their general air of injured innocence...*gags..
I was off out with the GameWrecker at the Dentist and only got home around 2.00pm.
By that time an SAPS van was still pulled in outside No. 10..... I was told later that 3 vans had arrived!!! Ring a bell? *cackles..
The Good Neighbour tells me that the shit hit the fan at about 1.10pm .... My appointment was for 12.45pm and was mentioned several times over the phone in the days prior.....*shrugs... When the Good Neighbour rang Freddie the Accountant's wife, she said she had been out at the doctors at the time the crooks were next door.... All I need to hear now, is that the Courageous Couple had been going out for Medical attention when I saw them, and I will be forced to contact Ripley's Believe it Or Not!!! *chortles..
To carefully even things out, the Rotten Apples sent their Rentboys to break the big steel gates up at Eugene's house in Garbutt road, sometime between 7.15am and 9.am this morning.... As they are very much a part of the Wireless Project this proves there is no monitoring right? *collapses laughing....
Basic Crock'oShyte Volume 1??? FFS!!! Guys, what dumbass thinking is this?? It reeks of desperation and denial.....*grins...
I nipped outside after 3.00pm and discovered the Master's two signal enhancers ON as he avidly listened in to the lines buzzing about the intruders.... *pukes... A more hamfisted and obvious set-up would be hard to find...
Coming home from the shops with Basil, I had seen a Muni blue-suited dude lying stretched full length under the backline of gum trees across the valley. He dodged me each time I picked up my camera.....
Did someone phone him much later, when they heard me mention him on the phone? Did they tell him to come out into the open and act casual? Weirdly this is what he did....*grins... So - more photos to take to the next CPF Meeting....
Why the extreme coyness surrounding the monitoring all of a sudden? Once it is admitted to, it would be harder to send criminals into chosen homes? *beams...Fosho....
Pay attention all you really Good people chosen as Blessed by the Selebi/Telkom Wireless Project....
Those of you given rates subsidies and contracts at Malls, and more income than you ever dreamed possible....*grins... Though I have long been touted to you all as a mischief-making, clownish eejit, (looks at Ishmael and Mohamed...), it is time to wake up....
The Rotten Apples don't give a toot whether you are a Project Member or not... If it suits them to use you and your family to attempt to prove there is NO monitoring, it will be done without a second thought....*cackles...
Kicking off this less than brilliant idea by using El Molto Corrupto's own home and family, shows that they clearly consider you all to be as thick as this toad....*laughing...
At this point a rousing cheer for the Superintendent of Electricity, Mistuh Allen Spence, for setting up the initial monitoring devices with Mike Oliver and the Mthiyane Contractors...*applauds loudly....
There is a very real possibility that one of these organised 'visits' by the two cellphone chatting crooks, will go horribly wrong, and fairly soon at that....*smiles...
While I have no doubt Spence is by now practised in the art of the shrugged denials, it is to him the kudos and responsibility are to be given.... He knew better, and still couldn't resist....*spits...
Later:
What I had guessed to be an emo outing for the Courageous Pair, turned out instead to be an overnighter....*grins..
A call came in from Missus C earlier, to ask if Penny had arrived (she had and was standing outside the top gates..), and to keep her till they got home at 9.00am. *shrugs..
A prize of an overnight stay at some 5 star establishment for Salesperson of the Month? Far away from the scene of the crimes? *keels over laughing..... Little wonder there hasn't been a glitch on the TV then....(which I pointed out to the GameWrecker..)
Speaking of whom, he just called to say he had phoned the Station to report yesterday's layabout vagrant at 9.20am and to ask the Patrol guys to move him on..... It will be interesting to see if and when the Bushdweller returns....*cackles..
Penny sits patiently awaiting her Master's return at 9.30am...*gags....
I notice the TV screen has gone blank. He nears home.....*grins...
Later:
I called Madame C only to be told they were still in Pietermaritzburg and now would only be home after 10.00am and Penny is to wait....*sighs...
Shortly after 10.00am I saw a vehicle parked right up against their top gates and sent a text to the Sweeper.
Eventually the child rang to say they were home... Weirdness indeed.....
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Friday 11th July 2008 at 10.30am.