Tuesday, July 08, 2008

INFAMOUS.......
(begun Sunday 6th July at 3.00pm.....)
An angle-grinder whined repeatedly next door. It looks like Des the Builder has popped down with Bali's boet-in-law from No. 6 Garbutt Road, to attend to a job here....*curious...
Nothing as logical and necessary as a bolt across the so-easily pushed open electric gates...*shakes it's head.... Des is Very busy with renovations up at No. 6, and has been since shortly after the Bunker was finished here at the Master's.....
I guess as I said before, No. 6 will be in charge of the Eavesdropping Project up that end...*shrugs... Unless it's something the Captain of Courage is personally interested in, in which case the DeathDealer is now easily able to access any address in the area....*gags...
They are busy with something directly UNDER the eldest child's bedroom window... Hmmm... Will she too ultimately be able to tune into Radio Moscow handsfree....?
The afternoon sun shines directly onto the dormitories at the Convent.... I took a great picture to add to the series, showing all the strange changes that take place at the windows on a regular basis....*grins..
WTF is this for instance? Clearly not a trick of the light, but today, they are non-existent....*wonders if the very canny Sister Stephen could hazard a guess..?
The increasing poor quality of my prints over the past few months has finally created the opportunity for a little fun.... *grins at Dev the Stooge.... I am open-minded as yet to the source of the problem, but I shall enjoy finding out....*cackles...
Later:
I watched as every last speck of dust and dirt was methodically cleaned from the job done under the child's window. Such care taken to hide the work is fascinating......
The Captain of Courage reminded us at fairly regular intervals during the evening, just who rules the roost....*cackles...
Mean thumps on the telly on and off all evening confirmed him to be the One & Only Maestro....
The usual nonsense with his little dogs culminated in my attempting to text the Sweeper to say I'd posted Pepsi back through the fence.... I hadn't even finished typing it out when my new Nokia was slammed off, actually making a noise as it died! *laughing...
I'm curious to see how the installations made next door this afternoon will affect us... You can be fairly sure they were not upgrading their security system....*cackles..
Tuesday 8th July at 3.55am:
I found the time to check out the myadsl forums before going off to our CPF Meeting last night... A happy coincidence as it turned out, for the Orange Ape (the same poster who appeared to have a midlife crisis some time back, and daringly sent me a pm), had started a thread on teeth problems...*grins...
While I am fortunate at 62 to still have all my own gnashers, it is a new experience having an actual abscess...*laughing lop-sidedly..... Familiar though I am at my great age, with root canal work, it was nonetheless encouraging to see that the Captain of Perverted Obsession persists with his invasive reporting...*falls over....
Interesting as well, to find the thread creator is one that has claimed to be cash strapped on several occasions ..... Someone beholden to the Master for assistance in the past? Or merely another Fool enchanted by the Toady Show, and the delicious perverted nature of the as yet, illegal eavesdropping? *cackles.... A bit of both perhaps? *grins..
I'd considered myself as coming off fairly lightly, until I caught sight of my raddled phiz 10 minutes ago.... This morning I suddenly resemble an ancient squirrel packing for the winter months...*shrieks...
Be that as it may, I have to hope this small everyday drama provides my Hero and his Sweeper with ample opportunity to consolidate his position as the best the Corrupt have in the South African IT world....*beams..
I would have to guess that my Master will/has kindly arranged for the Bookish One to be the first on his street to leap aboard the Selebi/Telkom Eavesdropping Gravy Train? While not being given a Controller's position (a job clearly reserved for family or criminal elements), the Gibbering One will doubtless reap some of the rewards offered as carrots to the unwary....? *cackles...
Fingers crossed then, that the Guardian of Literature's financial woes are soon a thing of the past, and that his support is well rewarded.... That his prehensile fingers eventually hold more than just the fleas he finds infesting his armpits...*laughing..
All credit to the Organ Grinder for finding yet another Idiot to dance to his tune.... The prettier the dance, the bigger the debt owed and the promises made? *curious...
Captain Courageous uncharacteristically left both the TV and the cellphones alone yesterday... Uncanny behaviour, marred somewhat by his irresistible urge to let his little dogs dash out into the street in the dark, seconds before my life arrived last night...*chortles...
The Treasurer had no problem holding the 'electric' gates apart until they were all safely tucked back in.....*shrugs...
Interesting to find that the Iqbal Naroth given so much credit and space in our Weekly Gazette some weeks back, is not after all, the Architect... Could he be the owner of this property in Candella Road that has been up for sale for so long...?
That ran these copious amounts of water down the road each and every day? Although the Architect bears a striking resemblance to the SAPS Reservist in the photo, and it is astonishing to find TWO gentlemen both called Iqbal Naroth living in such close proximity to each other, we will store it with all the other rank-smelling red herrings...
Alas, the Architect has not reappeared at our Meetings for some time now, and it is hoped that this is due to his preoccupation with the matter of a second-hand car to replace the one stolen from Basil some months back....*fingers crossed again...
May I remind him that Missus Courageous herself may be just the person he is looking for? Though she deals with rather more top-of-the-range vehicles, it is likely she will have the right 'connections' to find something suitably ancient yet reliable? *curtseys..... Were she to speak loudly enough, who knows - Basil's own car may be driven out from some nearby storage depot and returned to him....*laughing...
Again, no Wireless Song when I rose today...The significance if any, is wasted on me....*baffled... It certainly didn't cease during previous school holidays, so why now?
The Troll-Feeder aka GameWrecker, pats me sympathetically, without being asked this time...*chortles... Though he has for so long unwittingly aided the Fowl King lurking under the Bridge, I yet have hope that mon Capitan will eventually reveal himself as the source of our ongoing electrical woes....*cackles...
Though no police presence graced our jolly Meeting last night, it was mentioned by both our Treasurer and the Secretary, that Supt. Marillier had been seen patrolling the area....*applauds...
It is doubtful, were the International authorities to be even remotely interested in mon Capitan's shady double-life, that they have found much information on the SBV Heist and Koobair's connection to this.... A great deal of misinformation has carefully appeared in the form of press articles and published books this year...*winks..
Apalsamy (Naidu)Parker's constant incorrect assertion that he is due for parole, and his ties to the Reverend Clive Gopal need to be carefully checked out.... My Master is way ahead at every step, so a darned-near impossible task I set the Good....*laughing...
I am comfortable that the Honest have recognised me as being no more than a boring, pedantic Idiot...*beams...
It is the PuppetMasters behind my enforced cavortings that need to be watched closely.... For, despite all the laughing protestations, there lies a web of such filthy, corrupt proportions as should interest law enforcers worldwide....*grins..
While you cannot lift a finger to aid the innocent, I ask that you pay close attention to the injustices I constantly report, for they are only just beginning....
Later:
Obviously incensed that I put jonny_ on ignore earlier in #trivia, the TV was immediately and noisily treated to ongoing thumps of rage....
And I should be impressed because............?
Why, I swear and declare, the Eejit gives me a platform as his PRO! *falls over laughing hysterically....
Peace....
---oOo---
Tuesday 8th July 2008 at 9.56am.