Tuesday, July 01, 2008

THIS IS THE LIFE.......
(begun Monday 30th June at 3.55am....)
The GameWrecker lost his cell keypad sometime during Sunday afternoon. He said it had happened once before..... I'd asked him to have a dekko for this vast new aerial 'wall' vodacom are rumoured to be constructing next to Gateway....
He subsequently said he saw nothing that fit that description,so twas quite possibly deliberate misinformation....*shrugs.... Bali would have heard the conversation before the GW left hmmm.... I'd clearly asked him to take a picture of it on his cell should he find it. I have to wonder whether it was about the same time the GW was driving by Gateway when his cell keypad went down?....*curious...A simple job for a crook conversant with the Project....
If anyone is around that area, maybe they could check this rumour out,as it's quite likely the word 'wall' is incorrect....
It is certainly worth considering that, if the Beast were unable to find a suitable state-aided institution to strongarm into compliance, they would simply create their own base station. Why not just another microwave tower?
I guess stuck way out there in what used to be rolling canefields, it would have to be a techno structure 100 times more powerful than a mere tower.... Much along the lines of the enormous output running from Howard College at the moment...
The Beast is well aware of my 'source' of information and has already slapped the guy several times for his temerity...*cackles...
Bear in mind then, that the rumour may well be a deliberate red herring, if you hopefully go hunting for this amazing new edifice...*cackles..
If you are in DLOS to the Gateway Mall after dark, it should make it much easier to verify, as the signal enhancers on such a construction would be awesome to say the least....*waits...
As you know I have two little basic (both OWNED) Nokias that run on Vodago, so I didn't fully understand what the fuss was about when vodacom recently activated their latest upgrade on contract phones.... What could it be, that elicited the cry of privacy invasion from at least one highly articulate and irate poster? Would re-reading the thread help? *doubtful...
The noose is tightening fosho.... Where is peapod these days FFS! My word, if the political science student and peapod were to have stood together, they would have been a real force to reckon with...*sad...
Instead of which, you have a half-crazed, less-than-bright TOAD, gibbering endlessly on about the Orwellian lifestyle that is soon to blanket the entire country....*laughing..
Apart from the TV screen going blank for some considerable time after I sat down to watch yesterday afternoon, nothing else untoward occurred. How long it was off, I couldn't say, as I happily dozed off as usual....*grins..
FlipSleezy put in his usual appearance in #trivia last night, to the palpable delight of his acolytes....*smiles....
If my claims were to be believed, there is no way he would be treated with any form of respect. Clearly, the Courageous Couple have cornered the market on suckers...*laughs....
Will this stop me writing of his savage unkindness and Crooked behaviour? You must be joking!
Later:
I recall blogging about a water runoff last week that the GW saw one evening, and had thought was from the fire hydrant just across from us....Nope.
The runoff was in fact from No. 11, protege of The Illuminati, one Brian Osborne (so-called for his lifelong contribution to the Durban Muni Electricity Dept.).
I guess the speedy job done in the Favoured One's driveway at No. 11, involved his water pipes.... course I can't say for sure...
A glance over to the MTB at Howard College at 5.30am this morning appeared to show the single deep orange signal enhancer set amongst the other brilliant whites, has been dumbed down somewhat....*odd, and makes a note to double-check sometime..
May I suggest if you are remotely interested, that the valley below Harris Crescent is an ideal spot to walk your dogs? I wouldn't advise letting them loose however, as there appears to be an inordinate number of lurkers about...*cackles...
Head down the little servitude to No. 2, and navigate carefully past the inevitable IRRIGATION truck and Biz Afrika contractors busy there.... Have a good sniff around the dense, uncleared copse a few hundred yards further on... About where the stormwater drain heads for the fly-on? Some very interesting and ongoing water related work is underway that will ultimately impact on YOUR pocket...*grins....
It's not going to be long now, till Draconian water restrictions are forced on us as a direct result of all this deliberate wastage for the Wireless Eavesdropping Project....*snorts...
How I do leap from streetlights to tin huts, to mesh aerials, to cabling through sewer and waterlines....*cackles... I have no idea how they are all connected and can only guess....
Your home WILL eventually have the technology in place to be Audio monitored.... Your electricity and water supplies WILL be easily and individually controlled....
You can already be tracked via your cellphone and this too, will be easily controlled ...switched off and calls blocked etc....
However much it is insisted I am an isolated and deserving candidate for the testing of the BB Eavesdropping Wireless Project, it is a huge lie...*falls over laughing...
The Beast has already cunningly used myadsl.co.za as a recruitment centre, and now it is used as a test centre....! *cackles...
Later:
The efficacy of wearing a knitted argyle vest to add an otherwise lacking air of respectability....*roffels.... Do the Corrupt here in the Zone share a style guru? *sincerely hopes that's a negative....
My Master headed off in Kitt iii a while ago... Not long afterwards the pressure in my ears increased and my jaw began to ache.... Clever though it is to control the EMF output remotely, I do wish he could get it right... His heavy-handed over-compensation is ridiculous when you consider he is supposed to be unseen and stealthy ffs.!!! Words that clearly no longer apply in my case....*laughing...
Tuesday 1st July at 4.00am:
I had a call yesterday from our kindly ex-CPF Chair. He was checking on criminal activities in the area over the past two weeks.... I told him of my Controller's theft and little Penny's ensuing interrogation and her house search....without giving him details....
He hardly heard me, and launched instead into a monologue of "it's nearly always the maid that's involved" "It shows the SAPS are doing their job" and "You can't interfere in Police business".... As if I would dare..! *laughing...
Oddly enough, what had spurred him to call was the appearance of two young guys who had scaled his wall while the family were home inside. One of the crooks was talking on his cell as he jumped over the wall...
R. had hit the panic button and the two had left quite casually the way they came. May I ask whether this rings a bell? *falls over at the pun...
R. Doesn't have a maid who could have let them in surprisingly enough....*shrugs...
I will probably have to wait until Thursday to hear whether Penny was fired...*glum..
As a very definite victim of the callous testing done in 2005, when she lived five days and nights + out of each week, in DLOS to all the overheads and the Convent and the Microwave tower, she most certainly deserves compensation..... Instead, I foolishly lined her up for further abuse...*snorts... Tards rule!
I questioned her again last Thursday, and this time asked whether she saw exactly what the crooks were carrying when they left the house. From her vantage point sitting on the floor, she most certainly did - hence her astonishment at being hounded by the SAPS about a missing computer....*shrugs..
Many of you have put 2 and 2 together by now, but will continue to support my Poison Prince out of habit....*heaves.... Cest la vie...
Along with the return of the Parks wekkers again yesterday, I managed to catch this young man busy adjusting the telephone line here.... *grins... A legitimate callout? *nods... Basil says that they had problems and called Telkom.... so, any changes seen/felt/heard since the 'repairs' were done?
I noticed only mid-morning that my Master had activated his bunker valley facing signal enhancer! It stayed on for the entire day after that... Before even noticing this, I had mentioned aloud that my symptoms were over-the-top....*grins...
Why, when the ex-Chair rang, my right hand died to the point I had to change the receiver to my left! *falls over.... arthritis se VOET!
It's a fair distance up to the Listeners on the Hill, and I realise they need to crank the power up if they are to get each gem I utter, to float clearly from those speakers...*laughing....
A neat disclaimer on Page 4 of the Tribune covering up for the manganese now in the water supply system....*applauds...
Later:
I've asked the lad to come over and housesit for a bit this morning.... While the GW takes me shopping...*grins... The kid enjoys watching the DSTV, so guess what suddenly began playing up after 7.00am this morning? *cackles...
My dear Bali cares less that predictibility (sp)ranks right down there next to Boring, on the Loser's List...*chortles...
Nobby the Large was out on the road when the GW finally pulled in after dark last night. Capt. Courageous had visitors so, no worries, the GW pushed the electric gates apart enough for Nobby to easily get back to safety.
And Penny let the thieves in? *pukes.... I think Friday 13th should go down as the lowest point in a Low-Life's career yet, but hey --- nobody is buying what I'm selling - They're all stocked up with BS......*laughing..
Later:
Missus Courageous called back to chat after I got home from my outing.... I asked her whether Penny had any means of contacting her should a problem arise... No she replied immediately...*winks...
A little further down the line, she 'remembered' to say the child's cell is lying out there. As I pointed out, that is of little use unless it is put into Penny's hands and she is shown how to use it....*shrugs..
I was so sure she would not be back at work today.... But wrong again am I..... The GW tells me that should the Heroic Pair actually fire Penny, they will be liable to pay her over and above her basic salary.
Should this be the case, my guess would be that the Captain would prefer it, should she leave of her own accord.... *winks again..... Will he manage to make the (*coughs..) "fucking piece of shit's" life sufficently miserable to walk out?
Sending a delivery vehicle and a guy to his gate to whistle and call for her this morning, knowing she has been forbidden to open to anyone? Sickboy...*heaves.... The Master of Small Meanness fosho..... Not subtle nor clever, but just plain Nasty.....*nods to Collin Balliram, Loser Spook of the Millenium....
Some small items in the bottom of a pillowcase and a half-sized standard Pick n Pay black carrier bag (the smallest available). Now may we see your Insurance claim forms? *grins widely....
My 'chat' to Missus Courageous had almost immediate results as my TV was noisily slammed off...*laughing... What part of the relayed conversation so irked mon Capitan? That anyone can slide through his fancy gates in a second? *falls over laughing.... The tangled web it is......
Peace...
---oOo---
Tuesday 1st July 2008 at 2.39pm.