Thursday, July 03, 2008

ENTERTAINING THE TROOPS.....
(begun Wednesday 2nd July at 1.10pm....)
She was doing what she does best when she rang me this morning.... Sweeping up after His Noxiousness' latest mess....*shrugs...
Had he forgotten to tell her how he had sworn at the little maid? When I revealed the level he sinks to, did he as always, deny it? Bullying coward that he is, my guess would be Missus C read it first on my blog,and had to leap to his defence again....*snorts...
As partial as I am myself to profanity, I find it abhorrent that he and his Rotten Apple cronies saw fit to practise their skillz in this area on an innocent woman.... *gags...
The more her obvious innocence is revealed, the greater grows Bali's loathing for her...*nods...
Missus Courageous rang and had the grace at last, to admit that she is coming home late in the evenings, thus forcing Penny to stay way after normal daily hours of work.....
She added that the maid had only arrived at 7.45am this morning, causing Madame Sweeper to be late in leaving, herself....
The Socket Raider's wife insists that the servant's quarters are now habitable, but that Penny does not want to live in? I shall watch very closely when maid number 22 or 23? joins the Charmers at No. 6, after they have gotten rid of their current Beast of Burden.....
The silver-tongued Sweeper will have had ample time by then to explain to you why her next maid doesn't move straight into the servants quarters...*shrugs....
Judging from the still occasional belch of raw sewage from the area, methinks Missus C may be a tad premature in saying the room is habitable? *sighs...
A month's notice, or an alternative job, and Penny will be history anyway.... She has after all, fulfilled her purpose, and has passed her sell-by date...*snorts...
I've since been told that the police would only have come back and picked her up for further questioning as they did, on a specific request by the home owner...*vomits profusely....
My Master's pathetic response to my accusations? To slam off our TV at 12.00noon yesterday and again at 4.00pm and then last night, most damning of all, at predictably a few minutes after 7.00pm... *falls over laughing.... (all times that I regularly watch the TV)
I have long accepted that our assets are OWNED by the Monstrous Brat ...*grins... I suspect it soothes his rage somewhat to physically vent on what he sees as his enemy, via our electrical goods....*shrugs... Foolishness....
Later:
Today, he has cranked up the abuse a notch.... Despite my Master slamming off our TV within minutes of us turning it on, it's been a lovely day....
Nobby sounded upset, so I went up after 9.30pm tonight and found the Terrible Twins out on the road. I fetched my camera, and the GameWrecker helped me herd them back through the useless electric gates here....... A gap pushed open with no effort at all, and easily wide enough for the thieves to have slid through, as clearly can be seen..... Despite reminding this Brave Couple of the flaw, nothing has been done to solve the problem....*odd.....
Yesterday's carefully timed TV outages (on each occasion going off within a minute of programs I watch regularly) was rather more carefully done today...ie slammed off randomly......*wonders who pointed out the original error to the genius? The GameWrecker lost the use of his cell keypad again when he sent me a text during the afternoon..*heaves....
BullyBoy Bali can't contain himself....*roffels... The Sweeper will struggle mightily to cover his tracks as he lurches about, causing mayhem in his rage.... *laughing..
They were working noisily under the Freeway bridge last night.
There doesn't seem to have been any Wireless song belting out of late....School holiday? Hmm I guess its been silent since before the start of the holidays even.....*vows to pay more attention....
Before I forget, there is yet another error that must be corrected. Spotty's companion LIVES after all.... Basil told me yesterday that the dead dog on the Freeway feed-on is smaller than Kasim's dog, and that the larger German Shepherd type dog at No. 2 is still very much alive and kicking...
You will recall I saw it on Bali's drive the other day, and when I rushed up the top to help it get out it had vanished?
I no longer think it pushed through the Captain's gates, neither in nor out. (Though as shown here, in Exhibit A, this would have been quite feasible) No - I think that Kasim's bigger dog jumped over the lowest part of the wall from Basil's property into Bali's... Yet another security risk area for the Magnificently Brave to deal with? *waits...
How the dog got into Basil's yard in the first place is a mystery ...*shrugs..
mon Capitan and his monitoring devices could doubtless shed light (heh) on that enigma?
I continue to believe that the Captain of Courage will attempt to make Penny's life as miserable as he can, in the hopes that she will leave her job of her own choosing... Missus C said she would try and find her another job, but that was more than likely said merely for the benefit of the recorded landline...*cackles...
I will happily eat my words should they be proven wrong...*grins...
Friday 4th July at 4.00am:
Penny has clearly been warned not to speak to me of her miserable life next door...*gags.... I tried to explain to her that I am NOT interested in the Courageous Couple's personal domestic issues, but only in their treatment towards her.... up against a brick wall I was....*pukes...
I will repeat that Missus Courageous has chosen to get rid of what would have been an asset, in an effort to maintain the lies they perpetuate....*shrugs..
Only four of us pitched up at the Hall last night, and it is hoped that the Listeners on the Hill appreciated my efforts, however futile they were...*cackles..
As with this blog, repetition is my only recourse...I shall plod on bleating into the wind...*grins...
What a bonus when our Treasurer mentioned she'd been told of independent water samples having been taken from the central Durban area...
That the results had proven horrific amounts of something as yet publicly un-identified, were now in the drinking water supplies .... Manganese or something worse? *shrugs...
In my tardish way, I tried to say that when cables are shovelled through an ancient water system they will inevitably dislodge whatever toxic coating has built up over the years.... Not bad hey? *beams..
How will the Town Clerk silence this independent survey? Gold, or threats, or a bit of each? *spits...
The GameWrecker's early retirement looks to be a good thing so far. I got to go out again, after my usual shopping expedition yesterday... This time into the CBD at midday....
A brilliant, noisy experience that confirmed I could not be happy living anywhere else than in this country....*grins...
My abused CPF loaded Nokia now sports a new battery...*looks at the Captain of Courage... Bring it....
Later:
Unusual to find the Master's bunker signal enhancer off this morning when I went out after 4.00am? Wassup O Lord of My Life? Overuse last night has exhausted it? Why do I smell guilt in the air this morning? *winks at Bali and roffels...I caught the tail-end of a Korean cricket before it whimpered into silence.....
This light over at the convent is activated, plus the Recreation Centre has been doing it's bit for the cause of late....
Wherever I went yesterday, I was embraced and smiled upon...*beams...
My poor Chicken King cranks his power to the maximum and still I stand firm.... An accepted part of the testing or just further desperate measures from a rattled Bully? *cackles..
Were I to fall on the Field of Battle, twould not be for lack of heart...*beams... After all these years, it is astonishing that the Captain of Courage continues to scrabble about in his bag of Goonda-style tricks to silence and cow me..... *falls over... He has taught me so much and yet learned Nothing along the way, bless him....*beams...
Peace...
---oOo-
Friday 4th July 2008 at 7.10am.