Sunday, June 29, 2008

A WINTER'S TALE......
(begun Sunday 29th June at 5.30am.....)
My Network Administrator was waiting for me when I logged on last night.... Though nary a light shone at his next door palace, my jaw shrieked in protest....*keels over laughing...
The side that is filled with more metal than Telkom's own contract cable thieves could flog in a month...*cackles....
The Captain of Immense Courage will doubtless be delighted to hear that the pain was disturbingly unpleasant. After a while I suggested audibly that he turn it down ..... a big dip to our lights and not long after that, I heard his remote chirrup, and the discomfort eased and vanished altogether! Haibo!!
An error made as he over-compensates for the added distance between us? You think? *hysterical laughter...
I've said before that describing my physical reactions to mon Capitan's tender ministrations, merely gives him the information he needs to crank up the abuse....*nods..
As Head Hamster on the Wheel, I earn my keep do I not? *grins... I can't but be pleased to find that since Friday 13th, the Sleezy One has taken to making a regular appearance in #trivia...*laughs...
Whether tis the Real Deal or a Borrower matters not...
I am merely amused that he finds it so necessary to remind me who he is...*laughing.. Many of the trivia questions appear to reveal that he has way too much time on his hands as always....*smiles...
No galloping through private Hospital or Banking information at present then? Restricted to dealing with recalcitrant toads and little else?
Later:
Who was it that decided running a 'few' signal enhancers from the Convent dormitories and the Senior Boys Hostel was okay?
In spite of these metal bars and smart window finishes? And this smashing silver square now above the little one's beds on the roof? *gags...
I'm betting it's my own Controller who has the say here... A person proven to be an abusive bully sans conscience....Lovely....*shrugs...
Later:
Much shifty scuffling down in the valley as Telkoms Biz Afrika crew struggle to yank the cables through the storm water drains down the bottom...*chortles... I had guessed as much from the Terrible Twins repeated alarm calls, and Vincent just confirmed seeing them at work....
The same crew pictured here on the 24th June at 12.00pm struggling with the black cabling down at the stopstreet fosho....*grins...
Having said nothing much had been cleared when the large contingent of Parks wekkers and vehicles were here a few days ago - the tractor came back the next day and did a somewhat better job...*nods to good old Wayne von Bart....
This time however, there were no weed wackers deployed to clear the boundary walls, and I got this picture today of the sewage manhole just below No.10.... carefully cleared around its edges to give easy access, while the rest of the verges are left knee-high....*applauds...
Every pipe for himself then? *laughing...
All the BS about it being Neotel hacking up our verges, right up to the el cheapo printouts in the few ignorant residents' post boxes....*falls over...
It's out there on the Forum now... If there is NO sign where they are working, then its NOT Neotel...*cackles... Besides, I got this yesterday as Telkom's contractors Biz Afrika had these guys manfully trying to fix our wrecked verges...
Did I read that Telkom is working on a VOIP option? And what technology is crammed into the Nokia 'devices'? *looks at the ISDN box still firmly stuck to it's wall....
Vodacom's latest innovation had it's customers screaming like girls, as the patient voda3g went about calming them down via pm's....*beams..
myadsl.co.za has become a glorified test-panel for the Beast itself. *chokes.. Who knew? I confess that I am impressed, and find voda3g's avuncular and patient manner quite delicious.... The man is worth his weight in gold and probably gets it..... 'dark conspiracy theory' indeed!! *roffels...
The few specific cries of privacy invasion were treated with gentle contempt....neatly done...*grins..
Has the political science student been taken up to the mountain already? Tempted and fallen? Or do I trust my original judgement totally....? *pushes the karma button....
Justifiably always on the alert for nasties, I still see so many Good people about, it makes me smile...
Since upgrading to FF3, a lot of the usual formats have changed. The most impressive being the Java applet (sp) used for #trivia. Upgrade? Haha I think not!!! It no longer displays the phishing protection on banner (though that in itself was a joke) and the window for efnet staggers and wavers about like a drunk at times during the game. Bali slammed off the bot this morning at 7.00am and then tried to cover it with a netsplit...*laughing...
The pathetic, desperate measures of a bully losing the Plot...
Unbelievable that there was a time I felt honoured to be the victim of his genius...If he hadn't chosen to prance out of the closet so wildly, it is probable I would still be sitting enchanted at the bottom of that particular pit....*cackles...
I am still fascinated by him yes - but now it's more like rubbernecking, as a large, insane toddler goes on the rampage.... One with about the meanest streak I've ever come across, which coming from me, you have to know is a shitload....*keels over..
I tried on the Hustler mantle tossed in my direction recently, and discarded it smartly.... It is inconceivable to imagine I have the skillz needed to hustle anything, let alone the contemptuous boffins that surround me...*shrugs..
When you weigh Boring Old Fart against Bent Cracker there simply is no contest...*grins...
So - Hustler? No.
In retrospect, a word that fits the Snakeoil Salesperson as if tailormade for her. I'm guessing she has won loads of awards in the past, and will find this Game hardly a challenge to her skills....*beams..
A formidable Team, who can easily afford the soon-to-be necessary rhinoplasty they clearly require....*roffels...
I've seen no technician working on their electric gates to shore up the easily accessible gap...
I'm lying again?? *shrieks....
There is no way to push through the gates?
Kasim's bigger dog WAS on Bali's drive, and he got himself back out during the 5 minutes it took me to puff up the stairs...*shrugs.... He flew? Pfft....
I've a pile of newspapers backed up to read. Filled no doubt with more lies and subterfuge from our Magnificent Town Clerk and his cronies...
A chill wind blows through the valley on this lovely winter's day. May you and yours be safe... Peace..
---oOo---
Sunday 29th June 2008 at 1.26pm.