Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HOGWASH.......?
(begun Monday 21st July at 12.45pm.....)
What on earth could have upset the Controller on such a beautiful day? The power was cut at 12.30pm,and I was just in time to see his eldest arrive home from school.....
I'd noticed der Bunker SE light was still activated after mid-morning... No cars on the driveway, but I suspect the poor fellow is having to do the childminder thing and it irks him...*grins...
So why not give everyone a slap while you're at it? *cackles... My word, but bullies are so boringly predictable are they not?
A chopper had typically been in the area not long before the switch was thrown...go figure..
Along with the power cut, I see my little Nokia has lost it's screen this afternoon as well... That smack he gave it a couple of weeks back,knocked the stuffing out of it fosho.... How incredibly clever....*snorts...
Later:
At 4.30pm the power was graciously restored, including the Master's large outdoor SE's...*gags..
Later:
I managed a quick read of the forums this evening and found a reply to my *bump* on the subject of my lucky win. CathJ.......a very articulate poster, though at no point did she explain why she initially said I'd won a BIG prize...*laughing... smart backpedal indeed.... I guess she's a #trivia player, judging from the attempt at trollage, and quite possibly someone even more interesting....*cackles...
No amount of pettiness can take away the fact that I made a link in my post! Another hurdle passed, and something I may just even remember how to do in the future...*beams...
Tuesday 22nd July at 3.55am:
I fell asleep to the tune of the three dogs carolling next door...*grins...Absolutely no attempt is ever made to check them, and I do feel for those unable to shut out the racket.... Every neighbourhood has one, right? *winks...
Twas a very well-attended CPF Meeting last night...*startled.... A good many new faces that I could account for, but several that I couldn't ... my curiosity is immediately piqued...
With phone lines monitored now to the maxiumum, there are no surprises left, and damage control can be attempted before a situation has even left the ground...*nods...
So the four youngsters were of course expected, despite their late arrival..? Their story was fairly run-of-the-mill.... Abuse by the Rotten Apples, who assumed the worst and clearly got carried away by their own power.... *gags..
There quite simply was no damage control able to negate the remarks made towards the end of her tale. Will she be made to pay for her temerity? Her outspoken attempt to seek justice?
I would suggest that this articulate youngster would make a Gucci handbag of the highest quality and should be treated as such. There were sufficient members from her Community present for an eye to be kept on her... Tread softly....*smiles...
Glancing at all the faces present, I'm betting I could go round and pick out the Chosen with ease, including the new faces....*grins... Despite that I beat my pointed head against a brick wall, I ask again - WhoTF chooses the lucky candidates and who decides those not to be included in the largesse of the Project?
What are the criteria required to become one of the Elite? Sucker? Greed? Malleable? What? I am once again astonished by the amount of really Good people who have bought into this huge scam...*laughing...
Did many of them see the pitfalls and agonise for ages over the invite, or were they given very little time to think it through?
It will be nigh on impossible to achieve any form of real Community spirit with the Them and Us...*frowns.. Does this fact play a big part in Telkom's BB Project? Divide and conquer? Sure looks that way from where I'm sitting....
Later:
The in-your-face wave of Wireless Song has not yet returned.... it's certainly still there, but as yet, is still a shadow of it's former self....*grins...
I've no doubt it will make a comeback in all it's noisy glory, fairly soon....
May I recommend that the Illuminati's Stooge sit his little wife down by their bedroom windows in the wee hours.... that she may enjoy the acoustics that fill the valley after dark? (Course, she will have to open the windows to do this...!)
Could this be the reason for the temporary dumbing down of the astonishing sound? Missus Stooge doesn't care for it? *pats the little redhead gently....
You are a part of the Family now and as such, have no say in what our Controller chooses to do, and what levels he sets, unacceptable or otherwise.... May I suggest that you watch your eldest closely? It's fairly obvious that he is the one susceptible to the technology filling the valley... Whether it can actually change behaviour patterns is unproven.....*waits...
I swear I heard the Hercules go over again, late last night... Heading where? Pretoria? Joey's? Surely not too difficult for the FBI/MI5 etc, to get into the system and poke around...? Shhhh....
Hopefully our standard Cracker front-line defence will be too preoccupied with the abuse of the ignorant and defenceless to notice? *falls over laughing..
Whether or not you find my repetitious and incoherent blog a total waste of time is immaterial...
Collin Balliram and his dodgy Mentors are FORCED to read it....*keels over.... Who knows..? I've hit the nail on the head so often in the past, I may yet cause them to sweat for a while longer...*beams..
Ask yourselves why he scrambles to read my words before I have even hit Publish? Self-preservation my dear Watson...*shrieks...
Who could possibly know him better than one living not 30feet away for nine years plus...? *curtseys.... One who, while an admitted gossip, hears much of what happens in the area herself. Things that you, dear Reader, will certainly not be told at your Wireless Briefings on the Hill...*winks..
The Vice-Chair remarked that they too had a 5 hour blackout yesterday over in Sandringham Place, while a resident of Garbutt and higher up Harris, said they'd been spared. A topic I intend bringing up at every CPF Meeting until interest is shown...*beams...
You're call BullyBoyz! *cackles....
Later:
I meant to ask - what is this freshly dug trench now running across the Crescent between the Hon. Councillor's home, and the opulent yet austere addition made to the vehicle aircon businessman's home.? I'm guessing he's at No. 81 or 82 Harris Crescent? Could it tie in with this work being done on the Councillor's roof last week? Again, I feel the Councillor is PWNED and merely following orders....
Whose tune does he now dance to? Ultimately? *looks up at the Hill......
It would be a simple matter to shake my conviction by letting the Councillor attend our next CPF Meeting...*grins... If not - I shall stick with my assumption that he is certainly not a man of the People, nor for the People, but one that is bought and paid for by Darker Forces...*shrugs..
I am fairly certain that whatever Bali and his Brother-in-Law and the wekkers were doing here by the eldest's bedroom window, ties in with the garage wall SE and the fact that the inside garage light has to be left on..... Not all of the nasty thumps to the telly are deliberate? There is a flaw in the setup fosho...*nods...
A wikked dip to our system at some point after 6.00am this morning....oops!
To close - Twould be a major understatement to say I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box....nonetheless, you should pay attention and give serious thought to what I say.... Nobody else is looking out for you....*cackles...
Peace..
---oOo---
Tuesday 22nd July 2008 at 1.51pm.